Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
phr0z3n

The Counting Crows

Anyone else a fan? Saturday Nights & Sunday Morning just came out today(March 25th). Pretty good record.

Dunno if it is as good as August and Everything After. It's sort of a concept album, the first half being Saturday nights, parties, getting drunk, finding yourself, etc. You know, rockin'. The second half is more mellow- Sunday mornings.. Being hungover, remember last nights events- more acoustic-based. To be honest, I believe it's their best effort since the debut.

EDIT: They have a free release of 1492 and When I Dream of Michelangelo on their website.

Edited by phr0z3n

I highly doubt you're going to find it for sale. It's 10 dollars :-P. Maybe used, but the price won't be much different.

No offense but CC is one of the top three groups I hate...their music sucks IMO

I highly doubt you're going to find it for sale. It's 10 dollars :-P. Maybe used, but the price won't be much different.

At some places $10 is the sale price. The list price is around $20.