• 37-43
    • 44-48
    • 49-54
    • 55-60
    • 61-65
    • 66-70
    • 71-75
    • 76+

I think the reason there are so many youngsters on the forum is because their parents are:

not computer savvy or;

they can't get online because they only have one computer and the little buggers won't give it up!

I compromised and bought a laptop for my kids to share.

55 here.

Ticking is ok as long as you don't explode! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im only 13 and I'm a HUGE fan,my favorite song is Black Dog,and my favorite quote from Black Dog is,"Hey,hey baby when you walk that way,watch your honey drip,can't keep away." :]

I am in love with led zeppelin. Robert Plant is my role model,even if he is on/was on drugs,i am because he was/is.

But Robert was singing,

"She's only 3 years old and that's a real fine way to start"

Maybe Jimmy helped write the lyrics. ;)el1izm.jpg

Er, I'm going to sound like a real spoilsport here, but I think that's a bit sick, especially as Robert was singing about his little daughter. :P

Er, I'm going to sound like a real spoilsport here, but I think that's a bit sick, especially as Robert was singing about his little daughter. :P

Lordy, it is a full year and 7 months before I was even born when Houses came out! I'm sure he meant no disrespect. I knew who the line was in reference to, just thought I was a funny correlation.

I don't need to be ruffling any feathers around here.

Lordy, it is a full year and 7 months before I was even born when Houses came out! I'm sure he meant no disrespect. I knew who the line was in reference to, just thought I was a funny correlation.

I don't need to be ruffling any feathers around here.

It was the Jimmy implication that I thought was, well, inappropriate in that context--but I know you meant no disrespect, Carrieanna31. :)

Archived