• 49-54
    • 55-60
    • 61-65
    • 66-70
    • 71-75
    • 76+

I'm now 15 and I don't want to be older!! :boohoo:

Maybe 16, but NEVER 17!!!!!!!!!!

BUUU!!! In 2 years I will BE SOOO OLD!!!

OMG, I feel sorry for you that you consider 17 that old :blink::blink:

When I was 15 I couldn't wait to be 18 or 21 because it meant to be almost a woman. Still fresh and young, but not a teenager still trying to figure out about the world. Not to consider the boys and the men.

Being 18/21 meant being young and conscious of your womanhood, Who wants to be a teenager or a kid forever? I remember my best years from 18 to 24! For everything, life experiences, relationships, achievements, men, travels, everything ..I guess it's a different generation

I might understand when people here in their 30s, 40s and 50s feel that bad when

They might look like ancient people to you when you say you don't want to be 17

Oh God, I posted it too early.. :( it wasn't nicely put , though..aargh aargh

Well, I can't go back, can I?

Anyway, the bottom line is enjoy your young age for as long as you can, but do not fear getting a bit older. Getting older is getting wiser and grow into the person you will be. It wouldn't be nice to be 15 forever, trust me! There will be so many beautiful things ahead for you. Every age has in store precious and lifeworthy lessons to learn. That doesn't mean that you still can't have a laugh or fun like when you were 15. :D

Hope you don't take it like I am preaching you. I wouldn't take any liberty on that..

enjoy your 15! :)

I'm now 15 and I don't want to be older!! :boohoo:

Maybe 16, but NEVER 17!!!!!!!!!!

BUUU!!! In 2 years I will BE SOOO OLD!!!

Oh, dear!! When I was 15, and generally in my school years, it was THE WORST PERIOD IN MY LIFE!! School was awful, minus the pressure of being the top student in class (and I really was!) and the peer pressure!! Now I'm 18 (reaching 19 in a few months) and my life is a lot better! I've been much more open and assertive than in my school years! So, I think that as years go by, things will little by little much better! So, 17 is not an OLD AGE, dear, c'mon!!

Wisdom is wasted on the old

54 years young.

I guess some people are just not young enough to know everything!

I hope you manage to get old, so you can hopefully gain wisdom.

Interesting name, wanna be, a coincidence or paradox?

thank God I'm not the oldest. I'm 49

Been a Zep fan since 1969 when I was 11.

Wish I was 19 again.

The upshot is that I saw them twice and lived through the new releases of most of their albums.

Wish I was 19 again.

The upshot is that I saw them twice and lived through the new releases of most of their albums.

I would be great to be 19 for the whole of your life.

I'm 30, and I miss being 19 already

Wish I was 19 again.

Sorry Victor and sorry to me....I beat you by a year :boohoo:

• 1 month later...

Just as I thought- the 16 to 23 y.o. takes the lead. That explains a lot. I'd like to see an official forum just for the over 40s- people who actually have something in common Zep wise- sharing Zep stories from childhood and exchanging real dialogue without the make-believe bullshit found all over this site.

Archived