Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
guitarmy

Led Zeppelin fan age

How many years gone?  

911 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 15 or below
    • 16-23
    • 24-30
    • 31-36
    • 37-43
    • 44-48
    • 49-54
    • 55-60
    • 61-65
    • 66-70
    • 71-75
    • 76+

It's amazing how 40% of the posters are under 24 years old and Zeppelin disbanded almost 30 years ago. Shows how their music still inspires youth the most. Even after some of their music is 40 years old.

... Yes, indeed... Great music always rules (regardless of what the "charts" or critics say. :D

I was in a local record store yesterday and there was a younger listener checking out a cd near the counter when I was getting ready to check out and he was reading the cd booklet to physical grafitti and was really into it.

I just smiled and made my purchase before leaving. :)

R B)

It's amazing how 40% of the posters are under 24 years old and Zeppelin disbanded almost 30 years ago. Shows how their music still inspires youth the most. Even after some of their music is 40 years old.

So true Nick. I sometimes make the mistake of forgetting that Zeppelin means so much to them too. The journey continues B)

Just voted for the 31-36 age group ;) . Unlike Ally, I attribute any signs of still ticking not to imported beer but to red wine :D

Edited by Patrycja

Just voted for the 31-36 age group ;) . Unlike Ally, I attribute any signs of still ticking not to imported beer but to red wine :D

That works too ! Keep takin' a lickin' it's the oooonly way to fly :D

That works too ! Keep takin' a lickin' it's the oooonly way to fly :D

Oooooh lordy, there are soo many places to go with this, where oh where first? Hmm, well I try whenever I can ;)

I think the reason there are so many youngsters on the forum is because their parents are:

not computer savvy or;

they can't get online because they only have one computer and the little buggers won't give it up!

I compromised and bought a laptop for my kids to share.

55 here.

Ticking is ok as long as you don't explode! :D

Oooooh lordy, there are soo many places to go with this, where oh where first? Hmm, well I try whenever I can ;)

:D:P

member of the mile high club are we ???? :o:D

:D:P

:thanku:

member of the mile high club are we ???? :o:D

Well no, actually I hate flying, but I love train rides. There's more time to enjoy the landscape and explore the terrain, as it were ;)

:thanku:

Well no, actually I hate flying, but I love train rides. There's more time to enjoy the landscape and explore the terrain, as it were ;)

:D Gotchya

I would have put the majority age higher - and am a bit surprised.

Maybe the oldies havent voted!

... it looks like lots of young people are finding Zeppelin irresistable too!

which can only be a good thing.

caroselambra~

45 here - nearly forgot <S>

Edited by caroselambra~

Still ticking at 51.5 ! Must be all that imported beer :P

I, too, am 51+. Plenty of beer and plenty of wine...and hanging out with the younger set...it all helps! :D

I'm 20 years old and addicted to Led Zeppelin's music since the age of 12...

Im only 13 and I'm a HUGE fan,my favorite song is Black Dog,and my favorite quote from Black Dog is,"Hey,hey baby when you walk that way,watch your honey drip,can't keep away." :]

I am in love with led zeppelin. Robert Plant is my role model,even if he is on/was on drugs,i am because he was/is.

Edited by Slater

I was 14 when I voted then I shortly turned 15 and now in about 2 months on January 28th I will be 16. Wow three ages of my life that I have been a Zep fan.

PS: 500th post.

Edited by pinky

34 years here. First recollection of Zeppelin? Jeeze- 3 years old? My sister is 16 years older than me. She loved Robert Plant. But it was always Jimmy for me, even at the tender age of 3!