Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
guitarmy

Led Zeppelin fan age

How many years gone?  

911 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 15 or below
    • 16-23
    • 24-30
    • 31-36
    • 37-43
    • 44-48
    • 49-54
    • 55-60
    • 61-65
    • 66-70
    • 71-75
    • 76+

I'm 53. Wow, I feel old! Merely liked them in the 70s, mainly "STH", "Going to California" and "Kashmir". Now I LOVE them! Yeah, I was stupid back then ha ha. It was that great Led Zeppelin 2 disc set DVD (Utah mesas on the cover) that did it for me.

I will be 23 this summer. It's great to know that so many people my age and younger love LZ. I have hope for the future!! :D

But I just realized that this poll isn't entirely accurate. :o Because in a year from now, if I still visit the site, I will be in the 24-30 category. Maybe we could start a new age poll each year or something.

i'm 18 been a fan since i was six so 12 years

Edited by djzoso

Thanks for making me feel old. Does a 24 year old really deserve to be in the same poll choice as 30 year olds?

44, been a fan for almost 30 years now. I asked for The Song Remains the Same (double album) for my 15th birthday, it took me to an amazing place in my mind. it still does today, just less static and skips.

Wow I first answered this when I was 13 and now I'm 15, next year I'll have to change my answer, and I've told my story before, saw when the levee breaks on news coverage of hurricane Katrina when I was 8, and that started it all.

Edited by JiMiHeNdRiX1967

I'm only 14 and I was introduced to Led Zeppelin last year. :) I play guitar and I hold mine low like Jimmy.

I'm 14, I got myself into Led Zeppelin (last year) (as I got into other classic Rock/Metal bands) and then got my Dad into them.

Edited by Led_Rock_Hard

16 :whistling:

Wow, I though I was the only one to be a teeneager, instead it's great that LZ have so many young fans. Hope in 2100 there will still be a few cool guys! Hold on, yall rock!!