The bassist basement

Pb Derigable

Most music stores have a room for serious buyers, where they keep the good shit. The upscale amps and guitars and such. Just ask the salesman if there's somewhere you can get away from the noise and decide if this is really the instrument you want to buy. Fuckin use it! :beer:

And you little bastards banging away with no cash in your pocket, stay the fuck out of there! That's what the main floor is for! Enter fucking Sandman, Teen Spirit, endless noise making....don't get me started!! If you can't afford a guitar, please don't learn how to play through a 100watt Marshall stack in the middle of the showroom! :rolleyes:

Thank you. :beer:

:hysterical:

Come to think of it, kids these days are so fucking pampered when it comes to that....when we were coming up there's no way in Hades you could take anything off the wall and start banging away on it. I'm pretty sure the guys working in the muisc stores back then high fived each other if they could make an aspiring kid musician cry! :P

Edit to add: Nice choice WBD! Do takes Ev's heed and play that thing till you're sure they deserve your money for it.

The bass is an Ibanez SR300FM.

The price is at $349.

I want it because it's gotten great reviews, the price is right where I'd like it to be, and it looks beautiful :D

This will be good reference for when I go back that store next time - just to compare price. Probably, I won't be spending quite as much. I think the Ibanez's started at $ 180.00. They all looked nice, but let's see how they feel and sound...

Archived