Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
PageAngel

Memorabilia Exhibit at Knebworth

Oh look - the exhibit has made the news. Apparently it is also on Classic Rock's website. All the support it can get I appreciate very much! I just know Led Zep fans are going to help raise a whopping sum for the ABC! :D

Link: http://www.uncut.co.uk/news/led_zeppelin/news/11267

It is indeed on Classic Rock's site too ..

Link: http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/page/cl...ldn_t_be_easter

And I've put the date in my diary, hope it does raise a whopping sum for the ABC

I've always wanted to go to England and now more then ever do I want to go!

I was thinking of going on the obvious date of the 4th, a celebration of 29 years gone. or perhaps the 11th. I did both shows so either is that annivesary. B)

Is hard to believe it was 29 years ago! Knebworth was the only time I saw them live on 11th August. I just wish I had been born a few years earlier, to have seen them in 1975

I was thinking of going on the obvious date of the 4th, a celebration of 29 years gone. or perhaps the 11th. I did both shows so either is that annivesary. B)