led zeppelin clothing

I'm curious to know what Robert did with all his jeans (the ones with the patches) from the 70's. Those things would be in fashion now. Maybe I'll just try to make a replica. :)

I'm curious to know what Robert did with all his jeans (the ones with the patches) from the 70's. Those things would be in fashion now. Maybe I'll just try to make a replica. :)

I have also noticed that the fashion returns! Today people wear the same jeans like Robert, I have also such a belt with a decorative beltbuckle on it.

I would like to know where I can get Page's clothes

Well, when I was 14 I was a runaway. I used to hang with a bunch of winos across from the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan on the benches at Central Park (I used to sleep there too). Window shopping was my only major thrill and I saw the dragon suit in one of the windows there. I must have spent an hour or so looking it over and I really wanted to have it, but I had no money back then. Imagine my surprize when I saw pictures of Jimmy Page wearing it a little later on! I knew exactly where he got it from, but fashion changes often and they don't make those styles anymore.

If you really like his taste in clothing, you can always make one yourself from pictures. That's what I did. I guess it just depends on how badly you want them.

The Ninth Scribe

Archived