Photo of Jimmy Page tuning up

youshookme

A newbee needs help finding my favorite Jimmy Page picture, it was actually on the old Electric Magic web site but I can't find it on the new web site. It is from a magazine from the early seventies, maybe Hit Parader, Jimmy Page is sitting down hunched over his Les Paul tuning it up, he has a short sleeved polo looking shirt on so it had to taken late sixties or early seventies. It's a great photo of him and a good close up of his Les Paul. I would appreciate any help finding this photo on a web site or if it has shown up in a book somewhere, my magazine has long since gone. Thanks in advance for any help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
A newbee needs help finding my favorite Jimmy Page picture, it was actually on the old Electric Magic web site but I can't find it on the new web site. It is from a magazine from the early seventies, maybe Hit Parader, Jimmy Page is sitting down hunched over his Les Paul tuning it up, he has a short sleeved polo looking shirt on so it had to taken late sixties or early seventies. It's a great photo of him and a good close up of his Les Paul. I would appreciate any help finding this photo on a web site or if it has shown up in a book somewhere, my magazine has long since gone. Thanks in advance for any help.

I think you mean this one:

http://www.ledzeppelin.com/image/toronto-9-4-71-0

Archived