Post A Pic Of Your Vacation

brspled

love the surfboard pic it's funny :lol:

Thanks :lol: We go there every time… it's so fun. They used to have one of those things you stick your head in… you know, like paintings of people/animals where you stick your face in it and take your picture. It was like "Miss Kauai" or something and it was some woman wearing, well, to be honest, as close to nothing as it gets without being R rated :lol: It was so funny… especially when I took my mum's picture in it :hysterical:

Thank you Georgia, I really enjoyed myself a lot!

Some of those scene s I see everyday Brspled, everyday to work, so glad you enjoyed your stay, and other parts of the UK are just as lovely, Scotland is pretty, and Wales is very beautiful,I have not been to Ireland, but the Channel Islands, are goreous, Jersey is a favourite place of mine. :D

Some of those scene s I see everyday Brspled, everyday to work, so glad you enjoyed your stay, and other parts of the UK are just as lovely, Scotland is pretty, and Wales is very beautiful,I have not been to Ireland, but the Channel Islands, are goreous, Jersey is a favourite place of mine. :D

I never had a vacation!!!!!

:D ....Im going to Jamaica in May. Any one been there?

10 times between July '84 and Feb. '89 ! I stayed in Negril each time, rented a motorcycle to cruize on, went on sailing adventures, dove off cliffs, drank the strongest coffee I ever have, smoked the best ganja in Westmoreland, saw unlimited toplessness, drank overproof rum, heard some great reggae, met lots of cool European girls, ate lobster pizza, snorkled and bodysurf the ocean, and took lots of photos for High Times magazine ! :D

Want any details ?

Many years ago. I was in Negril for a week. I loved it. Great people, great food, beautiful beaches. I didn't do an all inclusive but stayed at a hotel on the beach.

What place did you stay on the beach ninelives ? I stayed at the Sea Gem, The Negril Beach Club, The T-Water and the Villas of Negril up above the roundabout in town...

Did you go out to the cliffs to Rick's Cafe or the Xtabi ?

More Hawaii !!! YAY !!!!

Do those gecko's annoy you with their 'kissing-cracking' sound ? Grab them by the tail and it'll come off !!! :D

I've got a picture of that exact overlook...by those rice paddies...or whatever it is...nice !

Nah, the geckos are okay. Plus the roosters overpower every other sound on the island :rolleyes:

Archived