Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
brspled

Post A Pic Of Your Vacation

Those are wonderful pictures zoso13zeppelin ! I love the one of your surfing !!!

Cowabunga !!!!! and Shaka Santa !!!

:thumbsup:

What a paradise !

Thank you :D It certainly is paradise, for sure!!!!

Day 2 in Hawaii:

While I was Christmas shopping:

DSCN0563.jpg

Some of the thousands of chickens I am always complaining about :lol: :

DSCN0567.jpg

DSCN0568.jpg

Fake surfboard (with me on it):

DSCN0569.jpg

Some sort of plant:

DSCN0572.jpg

more in next post…

love the surfboard pic it's funny :lol:

Edited by achilleslaststand77

love the surfboard pic it's funny :lol:

Thanks :lol: We go there every time… it's so fun. They used to have one of those things you stick your head in… you know, like paintings of people/animals where you stick your face in it and take your picture. It was like "Miss Kauai" or something and it was some woman wearing, well, to be honest, as close to nothing as it gets without being R rated :lol: It was so funny… especially when I took my mum's picture in it :hysterical:

zoso13 looks like youre having a fab time except for the rooster of course. :D

I certainly am! :D

Speaking of roosters, they just woke up about two minutes ago and are now going insane <_<

I certainly am! :D

Speaking of roosters, they just woke up about two minutes ago and are now going insane <_<

The hen's just called them up for breakfast !!! :D

Thank you Georgia, I really enjoyed myself a lot!

Some of those scene s I see everyday Brspled, everyday to work, so glad you enjoyed your stay, and other parts of the UK are just as lovely, Scotland is pretty, and Wales is very beautiful,I have not been to Ireland, but the Channel Islands, are goreous, Jersey is a favourite place of mine. :D

Some of those scene s I see everyday Brspled, everyday to work, so glad you enjoyed your stay, and other parts of the UK are just as lovely, Scotland is pretty, and Wales is very beautiful,I have not been to Ireland, but the Channel Islands, are goreous, Jersey is a favourite place of mine. :D

I never had a vacation!!!!!

:D ....Im going to Jamaica in May. Any one been there?

10 times between July '84 and Feb. '89 ! I stayed in Negril each time, rented a motorcycle to cruize on, went on sailing adventures, dove off cliffs, drank the strongest coffee I ever have, smoked the best ganja in Westmoreland, saw unlimited toplessness, drank overproof rum, heard some great reggae, met lots of cool European girls, ate lobster pizza, snorkled and bodysurf the ocean, and took lots of photos for High Times magazine ! :D

Want any details ?

:D ....Im going to Jamaica in May. Any one been there?

Many years ago. I was in Negril for a week. I loved it. Great people, great food, beautiful beaches. I didn't do an all inclusive but stayed at a hotel on the beach.

Many years ago. I was in Negril for a week. I loved it. Great people, great food, beautiful beaches. I didn't do an all inclusive but stayed at a hotel on the beach.

What place did you stay on the beach ninelives ? I stayed at the Sea Gem, The Negril Beach Club, The T-Water and the Villas of Negril up above the roundabout in town...

Did you go out to the cliffs to Rick's Cafe or the Xtabi ?

My daughter is going to New Zealand, for the second time in February, 2008. she will tell me soon, that she wants to live there. :D

Day 3 in Hawaii:

Rainbow this morning. Probably the best one I've ever seen:

DSCN0577.jpg

A pullout on the road:

DSCN0578.jpg

My mum can't figure out my camera:

DSCN0581.jpg

That's better :lol:

DSCN0582.jpg

Part of the movie South Pacific was filmed on this beach (I love that movie):

DSCN0587.jpg

More in next post…

… more

More of the South Pacific beach:

DSCN0588.jpg

My mum having more camera troubles at a beach in Hanalei:

DSCN0593.jpg

Better:

DSCN0592.jpg

Geckos outside my room (there's three in this pic):

DSCN0599.jpg

More Hawaii !!! YAY !!!!

Do those gecko's annoy you with their 'kissing-cracking' sound ? Grab them by the tail and it'll come off !!! :D

I've got a picture of that exact overlook...by those rice paddies...or whatever it is...nice !

More Hawaii !!! YAY !!!!

Do those gecko's annoy you with their 'kissing-cracking' sound ? Grab them by the tail and it'll come off !!! :D

I've got a picture of that exact overlook...by those rice paddies...or whatever it is...nice !

Nah, the geckos are okay. Plus the roosters overpower every other sound on the island :rolleyes: