Post A Pic Of Your Vacation

brspled

Hi - this pic was taken in October, when I went to Granada in southern Spain, for a long weekend. We stayed in the old Arab quarter, near the Alhambra Palace. The whole area was a maze of winding narrow (and very hilly) streets, like the one in this photo:

SSL10824.jpg

I'll post some more from my summer holiday once I've uploaded them ...

Hi - this pic was taken in October, when I went to Granada in southern Spain, for a long weekend. We stayed in the old Arab quarter, near the Alhambra Palace. The whole area was a maze of winding narrow (and very hilly) streets, like the one in this photo:

SSL10824.jpg

I'll post some more from my summer holiday once I've uploaded them ...

Oh, I love Spain. My cousin went to Spain, and there too

Vannis, great Hawaii pics

Hi again - here are some piccies of my summer holiday, which was a cruise around the Greek islands, plus a stop in Dubrovnik ...

First of all, Santorini. Very beautiful volcanic island, you have to go by cable car or donkey (not recommended!) up to the town which is perched at the top of a hill.

96Santorini1.jpg

Mykonos next - an island which is full of designer boutiques in the little narrow streets. I snapped a typical Greek church, the windmills, and a pelican which was wandering around randomly by the harbour! In the photo of the pelican, I have no idea who the guy with the beer belly in the Adidas shorts is, I should add!

102Mykonoswindmills.jpg

103Mykonoschurch.jpg

104Mykonospelican.jpg

Finally a shot of Dubrovnik Old Town:

15Dubrovnik9.jpg

New Zealand and Tunisia are also on my list!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing.

My daughter is going to New Zealand in February second visit. Her boyfriend has worked there for nine months, and now they want to go back there,and both say they would like to live there.

Love those Na Pali pics !!!

That red lava rock is far-out !!

On Maui there's a beach that's red sand....ground down from rock just like that in your picture !!! Very rare !! And green sand too in places...from the Olivine....:)

Considering it's only 2:43 out there...that sun is the sunrise....ehh ? :D

Yes, I was on Maui two years ago!! I loved Maui…

Yeah, that was the sunrise around 7 am…

Archived