Confessions

LadyRaven

I think it's cool and not at all dorky. So if they want to throw meatloaf they can hit me too. I like fountain pens, I just don't have any.

If you would like to know more PM me. I know where you can get some nice ones for cheap.

These first two are kind of gross, so DEAL WITH IT or don't read it. I hope some people don't read it...

Speaking of eating dog food, I ate cat food when I was seven because my older brothers told me it would be a good idea. Of course they were eating it, too, so I think it's safe to say we have a whole family of idiots.

I also tried to pee standing up a ton of times when I was little because I didn't understand why my brothers could do that and I couldn't!!! (Until I was twelve, I was the only girl out of five kids. This has severely damaged me for the rest of my life in ways you could never imagine.:P)

I'm also TERRIFIED of Canadian geese. I can't get into it. It would be too traumatic.

I was a bit worried about the exact connotation of it, LOL.

I'm sure that getting it in your mouth is NOT the worst thing that could happen.

I know it's not the worst thing that's ever happened to me, LOL.

Speaking of eating dog food, I ate cat food when I was seven because my older brothers told me it would be a good idea. Of course they were eating it, too, so I think it's safe to say we have a whole family of idiots.

I'm also TERRIFIED of Canadian geese. I can't get into it. It would be too traumatic.

That was hilarious!

And yes, Canadian geese are evil. When I was little, me and my mom, and my siblings were attacked by one. it just went completely mental and started chasing us. The stroller got flipped also! hahaha

That was hilarious!

And yes, Canadian geese are evil. When I was little, me and my mom, and my siblings were attacked by one. it just went completely mental and started chasing us. The stroller got flipped also! hahaha

Haha I've been attacked by them incessantly, too. I'm a communications major and they guard the comm building at my school. You have to exhibit Barry Sanders-style maneuvers to actually get into or out of the building with your life. If they made a horror movie about Canadian geese, it would give me nightmares for the rest of my life.

Edit: And yes, Mandy, we did! haha Boise Canadian geese are pretty much the most sinister kind. If our long conversation taught me nothing else, it taught me that.

The other day I thought I heard people next door laughing and having a wonderful time. It was 6:30 in the morning so that was really odd to hear. I was half asleep. Oh, and no one lives next door. So, I told my father and he said I was crazy because no one would come over to an empty house to laugh and have a wonderful time at that hour. Well, I thought OK then, I was just dreaming. Today, I heard it again. Same laughing. This time, I looked outside. They weren't people. They were geese flying overhead. Bastards. Got me out of bed for nothing...and made me feel like a fool on top if it!

LOL

Boise is a really, really dry climate. My nose is always really dry--which is why I get sinus infections frequently. When I blow my nose, it kind of honks. My stepdad used to ask me where the goose was. :bagoverhead:

But really Michelle, I think the Canadian geese that guard the comm building are guarding the ghost of the comm building! :o

I don't think the teacher with two last names could teach a voice class. Well, actually he might be the best one for the part! He sure likes hearing his own voice, regardless of whether or not what his voice is saying makes any fucking sense. :P

I wouldn't really recommend this class, though. I think the teacher has been sparking up with the hippie and the guy with two last names. She's about 65, and this is still the case. haha

I thought you were a lesbian?

My secret is I have a very special friend that I talk to nightly for hours from this site.

Damn it I thought that secret was safe.

Okay you got me I confess, I love women so I must be a lesbian. ;)

Good for you it's good to have a "special" friend.

I used to be in a threesome relationship.

The three of us all liked each other so instead of making a decision we just dated as a threesome, so we'd have sex as a threesome, go to the movies as a threesome, it was an interesting experiment. Only lasted a few months though, but very enjoyable while it worked.

The end came when we tried to expand it into a foursome, so we had sex a couple of times in that arrangement but then things got too complicated with 4 people and issues started to crop up and then the threesome just went downhill after that and broke up.

I used to make my bed every single day.

I've gotten very lazy doing this, and I need to get better. Right now, the bed is a complete disaster. That's what happens when I'm in it alone for a few hours--I wrap up in the blankets and wedge them under myself.

Archived