Confessions

LadyRaven

Not that I've had a huge amount of success getting my wife to try different things, but you could ask yours to experiment with the dress-up and posing thing, instead. It shouldn't be that unappealing a request, if done in a flattering way?

WOW! :o That is my Fetish! But being a guy, I think it's pretty strange.

When I was young my sister use to play with Barbies and my Mom use to sew and knit clothes

for them. When my sister wasn't home I use to sneek into her room and play with her Barbies.

Dressing them into skimpy and see thru clothes.

As I got older I never lost that feeling that I had whenever I saw a Barbie. I would never tell

my wife about this fetish, but I think she has an idea. When my Wife tried to put my Daughters

life sized Barbie in the Garage sale, I went Ballistic. I blamed it on being a collectors item. :blink:

I think it's pretty harmless! Keep your Barbies honey and you're secret is safe with us. That is too funny that someone else posted it first.... :lol:

I'm obsessed with googling or performing internet searches of of people I know or have known.

Two of my best finds were....

1. A high school classmate who spent time in jail for mortgage fraud.

2. The high school aged daughter of a former neighbor. Her name was mentioned on her myspace page. Very shortly after I found her page it went private. But I still have the link and she occasionally posts very interesting pictures.

2. The high school aged daughter of a former neighbor. Her name was mentioned on her myspace page. Very shortly after I found her page it went private. But I still have the link and she occasionally posts very interesting pictures.

Dude, look at adults, not kids. Jesus.

I have a driving phobia :unsure:

I don't think I have a driving phobia but, while driving on an empty stretch of interstate, I am sometimes obsessed with the thought that I will be hypnotized by the spinning of the wheels on the 18 wheeler that I am in the process of passing and that I will somehow end up jerking the steering wheel and end up under the wheels of the semi. :bagoverhead:

Hmm...

1. Because of an incident that happened to me when I was a child, I'm seriously afraid of the dark. However, I can only leave a nightlight on so long because I can't sleep unless it's truly dark.

2. When I'm driving at night on a dark side-road surrounded on either side by woods and, sometimes, the occasional mostly hidden, wooden, not-taken-care-of, nobody's-lived-in-for-1000-years house, I get a little... well... jumpy. Yes, I believe in ghosts, but more freaky, you never know if a killer is waiting in those woods, just biding his time, watching your car to see if it's gonna break down. If I broke down in an area like that at night, I'd suddenly become a one-year-old baby... crying for everything. I'd probably abandon my car and just start running... or maybe, after making a phone call in the car, I'd start acting like a mental patient to scare off any wanna-be killer until help arrives. I hear you can scare off a killer if you start acting like a monkey...

3. I have arachnophobia.

4. Going back to the discussion on the first and second pages, I'm probably about 7 to 7.5 inches (when happy). Is that too big, ladies?

5. I'm addicted to Tortilla Chips (but fried... the baked ones are beyond disgusting), Cape Cod Potato Chips (or, in other words, kettle-cooked potato chips), Soda (regular... I can't stand diet), and dark chocolate. But I need to go on a diet.

Help?

6. I'm a virgin.

Well... actually, that depends on how you define "virgin." I've done and had everything but that.

7. I hate Democrats and Republicans, but I think y'all already knew that.

8. I'm positive the house I live in is haunted, though either by a friendly spirit or the spirit of a playful/prankster child.

9. Back when we had a cat, we fed that cat wet food.

I liked it... :blush:

10. I hate, hate, hate modern-day top-40 music, and even the underground scene is proving disappointing (though I'm rather active in the acoustic, progressive, psychedelic, and blues undergrounds). I blame MTV, VH1, Clear Channel, greedy record-company executives, and the RIAA for lack of talent in Top 40, the stringent rules on music, and choking of the free-trade music community, something all of us bootleg collectors are a proud member of.

Okay... my confessions may not be as heavyweight as some of you have posted here, but hey... I'm sure there's more... if I think of any...

Hmm...

1. Because of an incident that happened to me when I was a child, I'm seriously afraid of the dark. However, I can only leave a nightlight on so long because I can't sleep unless it's truly dark.

2. When I'm driving at night on a dark side-road surrounded on either side by woods and, sometimes, the occasional mostly hidden, wooden, not-taken-care-of, nobody's-lived-in-for-1000-years house, I get a little... well... jumpy. Yes, I believe in ghosts, but more freaky, you never know if a killer is waiting in those woods, just biding his time, watching your car to see if it's gonna break down. If I broke down in an area like that at night, I'd suddenly become a one-year-old baby... crying for everything. I'd probably abandon my car and just start running... or maybe, after making a phone call in the car, I'd start acting like a mental patient to scare off any wanna-be killer until help arrives. I hear you can scare off a killer if you start acting like a monkey...

3. I have arachnophobia.

4. Going back to the discussion on the first and second pages, I'm probably about 7 to 7.5 inches (when happy). Is that too big, ladies?

5. I'm addicted to Tortilla Chips (but fried... the baked ones are beyond disgusting), Cape Cod Potato Chips (or, in other words, kettle-cooked potato chips), Soda (regular... I can't stand diet), and dark chocolate. But I need to go on a diet.

Help?

6. I'm a virgin.

Well... actually, that depends on how you define "virgin." I've done and had everything but that.

7. I hate Democrats and Republicans, but I think y'all already knew that.

8. I'm positive the house I live in is haunted, though either by a friendly spirit or the spirit of a playful/prankster child.

9. Back when we had a cat, we fed that cat wet food.

I liked it... :blush:

10. I hate, hate, hate modern-day top-40 music, and even the underground scene is proving disappointing (though I'm rather active in the acoustic, progressive, psychedelic, and blues undergrounds). I blame MTV, VH1, Clear Channel, greedy record-company executives, and the RIAA for lack of talent in Top 40, the stringent rules on music, and choking of the free-trade music community, something all of us bootleg collectors are a proud member of.

Okay... my confessions maybe not as heavyweight as some of you have posted here, but hey... I'm sure there's more... if I think of any...

Endearing :)

WOW! :o That is my Fetish! But being a guy, I think it's pretty strange.

When I was young my sister use to play with Barbies and my Mom use to sew and knit clothes

for them. When my sister wasn't home I use to sneek into her room and play with her Barbies.

Dressing them into skimpy and see thru clothes.

As I got older I never lost that feeling that I had whenever I saw a Barbie. I would never tell

my wife about this fetish, but I think she has an idea. When my Wife tried to put my Daughters

life sized Barbie in the Garage sale, I went Ballistic. I blamed it on being a collectors item. :blink:

I'm so glad i finally hear your confession (though quite let down, was expecting something juicy). It sounds strange to me, but i'm not judging you, lol. I have a fantastic Barbie collection. I need to count how many i have. Probably a couple hundred, most are "collectible" so the gowns are beautiful. I considered selling many on Ebay years ago but my husband at the time told me i should keep them. I really don't know what for, but i would have a hard time parting with them. If you're ever in the neighborhood, stop by and check them out :)

I'm so glad i finally hear your confession (though quite let down, was expecting something juicy). It sounds strange to me, but i'm not judging you, lol. I have a fantastic Barbie collection. I need to count how many i have. Probably a couple hundred, most are "collectible" so the gowns are beautiful. I considered selling many on Ebay years ago but my husband at the time told me i should keep them. I really don't know what for, but i would have a hard time parting with them. If you're ever in the neighborhood, stop by and check them out :)

Oh Geez, a kid in a candy store! I hope you have some slinky gowns to play with :) Actually, how saucy were any Barbie clothes, certainly nothing like these silly Bratz dolls they have now! I'm worried about my neice who is being raised by her single father. She's going into 5th grade and already dresses trashy and likes these Bratz dolls which are just tarty. I can't get her to read Nancy Drew, I've sent her sooo much really nice clothing and my Dad's wife (her grandmother) told me to just stop. Everything nice I send her gets ripped and torn or never worn. I try to be a good influence on her. I sent her an address book with all of the addresses of her family already written in there and she called me the other day to ask for my address. I told her it was in the book I sent her and she got all whiney and frustrated that she didn't know where the book was. I guess I'm going to have to stop sending her things becuase they aren't having the positive effect I was hoping they would. :(

Sorry for the rant...I feel like the only stable female figure in her life (besides her grandmother) but she's many states away from me and I just can't be as involved in her life as I'd like to be. It breaks my heart, she's a sweet girl but gets picked on a lot by the other kids because they are kinda poor. But I send her all these great back to school clothes and she chooses to wear crap! What can I do?

Oh Geez, a kid in a candy store! I hope you have some slinky gowns to play with :) Actually, how saucy were any Barbie clothes, certainly nothing like these silly Bratz dolls they have now! I'm worried about my neice who is being raised by her single father. She's going into 5th grade and already dresses trashy and likes these Bratz dolls which are just tarty. I can't get her to read Nancy Drew, I've sent her sooo much really nice clothing and my Dad's wife (her grandmother) told me to just stop. Everything nice I send her gets ripped and torn or never worn. I try to be a good influence on her. I sent her an address book with all of the addresses of her family already written in there and she called me the other day to ask for my address. I told her it was in the book I sent her and she got all whiney and frustrated that she didn't know where the book was. I guess I'm going to have to stop sending her things becuase they aren't having the positive effect I was hoping they would. :(

Sorry for the rant...I feel like the only stable female figure in her life (besides her grandmother) but she's many states away from me and I just can't be as involved in her life as I'd like to be. It breaks my heart, she's a sweet girl but gets picked on a lot by the other kids because they are kinda poor. But I send her all these great back to school clothes and she chooses to wear crap! What can I do?

As a kid i remember the gas station with the Tiger (Exxon i believe) had the dolls of the world. I had a friend who owned them all and many more. I was so jealous. I started collecting Barbie dolls in my late teens i guess. No Barbie is no ho like those Bratz. I do have two of them however. I couldn't resist buying them. One i let my daughter have last year (she doesn't even play with it) and the other is still in the box in the closet. I agree with you and how the kids act and dress today. My daughter will not be going out of the house that way! I say that but i remember as a teenager i never listened to my parents and i wanted to do whatever was cool. Still the clothes back then were conservative compared to what teens wear today. It's embarrassing to me sometimes.

You sound like a great Aunt! I think you should force your time on her and give her your advice! Tough love of sorts. I know it's hard to raise children, so i figure twice as hard for one parent. Maybe your brother would benefit from your help. The gifts sound wonderful, it's not your fault she doesn't appreciate good taste. It's all peer pressure unfortunately. Hopefully she will get on the right track. All stuff i am so far away from, yet so close, lol.

So you really don't find his Barbie doll infatuation odd? lol...:)

I'm obsessed with googling or performing internet searches of of people I know or have known.

Two of my best finds were....

1. A high school classmate who spent time in jail for mortgage fraud.

Stalker-Esq = No Life.

Archived