The "Favorite" Thread

8LadyPlant8

Jonesy, Maybe because it the closest thing to Zep, but it is also the most progressed out of any of the former members.

Favorite person to hate in music.

That chick that was on saturday night live and burned a picture of the pope.

Favourite news broadcast station...

Shannad O'Connor? is that the chick?

CNN

I know about "liberal bias"... but its the closest to balanced, fair news... Wolf Blitzer (fuckin awesome name!!!) and Anderson Cooper balance well with Glen Beck and Lou Dobbs

favorite property on the Monoploy board?

Shannad O'Connor? is that the chick?

CNN

I know about "liberal bias"... but its the closest to balanced, fair news... Wolf Blitzer (fuckin awesome name!!!) and Anderson Cooper balance well with Glen Beck and Lou Dobbs

favorite property on the Monoploy board?

im a walk the board till I hit "boardwalk" and then sit on my wad's B)

favourite exotic...car that is.

That chick that was on saturday night live and burned a picture of the pope.

Actually she ripped up the photo, you could of heard a pin drop in the studio :o

Having said that, in all fair play when asked what that was about! her story was she was protesting the churches response to child abuse within the priesthood.

Actually she ripped up the photo, you could of heard a pin drop in the studio :o

Having said that, in all fair play when asked what that was about! her story was she was protesting the churches response to child abuse within the priesthood.

Boy do i love research! a-thank you.

she didn't have to do it...it would of been so-called "cleaned up" without her help. ohh well...she did it and probably lost millions.

B)

Sorry buddy...i had my eye on it and i was in the process of completing the post...anyways

George Bush/Jimmy Carter

favourite type of firearm...

don't worry about it. I was just confused is all :lol:

Well Siper rifle probably. Barrett makes a .50 cal sniper and its lovely. Of course, I also love assault rifles, my favorite being the M16 or G36C

Favorite Internet provider :P

don't worry about it. I was just confused is all :lol:

Well Siper rifle probably. Barrett makes a .50 cal sniper and its lovely. Of course, I also love assault rifles, my favorite being the M16 or G36C

Favorite Internet provider :P

MP 5/45 or an MP7 straight from the box.

Rogers Highspeed :o (i got the package with the internet slowing down when everyones using it)

My preference is Bell High speed...(Fiber optics included) but i can't afford that B)

whats your favorite colour on stained hardwood?(don't forget the shiny finish)

Archived