If you could be best friends with one of the bands members who would you choose?

LedZep1969

I think Jimmy Page would be a hard person to really know even though I am more attracted to him. Robert Plant would be a great friend to have. He is so funny! I get his sense of humor and have more in common with him. Now, who would like like to sleep with? Of course JP.

Jonesy

Reasons why not the others

Bonzo dead, but if he was alive, I would still prefer Jonsey, but not by much.

Robert would be cool, but i always think hes too girlcrazie, like he'll leave the bar with a girl and leave you standing there, even though he'll probably throw you some. It's the only excuse i could come up with.

Jimmy. He's like my father in the way that I look up to him, but i may not wanna know who he really is because i may not like what is see. The heroin thing really shook me up, even though he probably wasn't the only one. But maybe if i was the same age as he is now, hell probably be cool to be friends with.

Jonesy, he seems like a guy who doesn't have to be doing something, to be having fun. Seems laid back and does seem he has a very sharp sense of humor like the rest.

I think I probably would have got along best with Bonham. I like down to earth people. But I think JPJ would probably be the easiest to get along with. I think RP would probably be the most entertaining, and I think it would be fun to watch JP just being his weird self.

I pick Jimmy, and for once I don't just mean "friends with benefits". I think we would have some similar interests and, trying desperately not to sound pretentious, even without having met him, I think we have a few personality traits in common....maybe because we have the same birthday :yay: (as I never tire of pointing out). There would be so much cool music and history to talk about and he's such a sweetie.

Alison.

Where did that come from?

For me, probably Robert. He's funny, and is (or used to be) into generally the same things as me, like LOTR, mythology, etc. I"d love to be friend with any of them they all have really good points and seem highly intellegent.

That's definately Rob. I don't think Jimmy would have let any one photograph is bare arse and if any one did it definately wouldn't look like that. He's too thin to have a bum like that.

No brainer

Jimmy

Well, first of all, I am a newbie to this board so let me say hi! :) I signed up mostly to discuss the music, etc. but this is my first post so I thought I'd reply to this and just say that, while Paige is my hero (I would love some guitar lessons!) and Robert and John are also great, I think it would be interesting if it were possible, and sadly it is not, to hang out with Bonham. Man, he rocked those drums!!! His mannerisms also made it look like he was full of energy and would be a blast to be around. Then again, what do I know??? Answer = nothing. I was a baby when they were still touring. I am actually a decade or so behind the times/age of those who love the same music that I do. Along with LZ, I also missed seeing Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Band, and The Doors in concert. :-(

Anyway, thanks for letting me rant. Here's hoping Plant changes his mind and gets back to rock n roll soon!

Archived