If you could be best friends with one of the bands members who would you choose?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Anyway, thanks for letting me rant. Here's hoping Plant changes his mind and gets back to rock n roll soon!

yes, lets hope and hope until our minds hurt.

i didn't manage to go to the o2 show :(:(:(

I haven't been on the site for awhile but I was checking in and saw this and just wanted to say I LOVE your banner!!!! A great bright smile indeed! :D

One thing about being in England, though. You could always camp out and wait for him to leave his residence. :P [i am kidding. Don't want ya arrested for stalking!]

Well, being a male I'm not particularly interested in their "members" but I think JPJ would be the most interesting to hang out with. As long as his zipper remained up.

I know, I know, it was a teeny-tiny little grammatical error but I couldn't resist.

Being a unreconstucted male, I would probably choose to be friends with Roberts member! :D Oh, the tales it could tell!,The places it has been!

I have suspected for years that the name Percy was not originally meant to be about "big" Robert but rather "little" Robert.....

[Edit]Oh damn,I think I misinterpreted the meaning of a topic heading yet again! :o

Sorry! :unsure:

Edited by Gervox

I think I'd like to be friends with all of them.

Bonzo because, hey, it's Bonzo. He was a sweet guy and probably really fun to hang out with.

Robert because he's so friendly and charming. We'd be friends, but not *best* friends.

Jimmy because he's so mysterious. I'd love to just hang out and talk about philosophy, religion, and ancient history with him. Then, we'd make out or something....oh! Sorry....lol

In the end though, I'd have to say that I could be best friends with Jones. I love quiet guys that sit in the background. He was in the background, but when he said or did something, it was hilarious. I think we could be real friends.

I guess I'll never find out though! lol