Some unattractive men & women

*I*LOVE*JIMMY!!

So I don't get it. Does she like the way she? It doesn't mention why she does it or is she happy with the way she looks?

She must like it if she keeps doing that to herself! I've only ever seen her on TV on the shows that talk about plastic surgery gone waaaaaaaaaaay too far!

it's not nice to call people ugly unless they are on the inside. you might miss out, most ugly people are really freaky in bed. and have better personalities. i've called people ugly before but i'm not in the mood to be that way right now. so i will post "interesting" people instead. anton levay used to make wax figurines with imperfections to socialize with instead of real people. he said he found them more interesting than the fake plastic hollywood "beautiful people" types of real people .

that being said here's a whole lotta "interesting":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OJw_F40IOU&feature=bz301

i'm sure once howard stern gets wind of him, he'll try to book a show with him and a massively silicone breasted bimbo. the focal point of the show will be seeing if that guy can put both her breasts inside his mouth at once or something.

Quote by Zero

i'm sure once howard stern gets wind of him, he'll try to book a show with him and a massively silicone breasted bimbo. the focal point of the show will be seeing if that guy can put both her breasts inside his mouth at once or something.

Edited by jimmy&mekissinginatree