hi from inverness

hi im sophie,i live in wet but sometimes sunny inverness (scotland)

im ten and i love every song of led zeppelin

if u want to be my freind just reply

bye bye sophie from inverness

Hello Sophie and welcome aboard. Also, please say hello to the Loch Ness monster.

Welcome to the board. You are, in my opinion, too young for message boards; but I am not your parent. As a word of caution, there is a lot of nonsense on this board. I would stick to discussions that pertain to their music.

hey

my dad is keeping an eye on things but thanks for your concern x

sophie

hey do you know how to put pics on

bye

When you make a post, push the button the arrow is pointing to in the picture below.

A box will pop up, and you enter the URL of the picture in that box. Note:You can't upload your personal picture files directly from your computer. You will have to upload them to a site like Photobucket and insert the direct link into the pop up box. Hope that helps.

untitled-1.jpg

i am so sorry i thought you said cameron brackets woops

but they ar still here said my dad

bye from sophie

No problem Sophie, Your Dad would know what I meant. My Dad was in the Gordon Highlanders. That's why I asked... Thanks

When you make a post, push the button the arrow is pointing to in the picture below.

A box will pop up, and you enter the URL of the picture in that box. Note:You can't upload your personal picture files directly from your computer. You will have to upload them to a site like Photobucket and insert the direct link into the pop up box. Hope that helps.

untitled-1.jpg

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
hi im sophie,i live in wet but sometimes sunny inverness (scotland)

im ten and i love every song of led zeppelin

if u want to be my freind just reply

bye bye sophie from inverness

Hi Sophie,

I love Inverness! I stayed near there ages ago, at the Foyers Hotel. Jimmy Page had a house just around the corner, though he rarely showed up, or so I'd been told. I was hoping to meet that mysterious Nessie too ~ but wound up back in London (Walthamstow) until I ran out of money and had to come home. Had a great time though. Those were some mad, crazy daze.

I'm very glad to meet you and hope to be your friend.

The Ninth Scribe

:beer: Welcome to the board, Sophie :wave:

you are probably the youngest member we have ever had ..... unless anybody out ther knows otherwise ...? :unsure:

I know one who's 13.. so that makes two of us in thinking she's the youngest. :D

(I was gonna ask if either of your parents was keeping an eye on you using this board, Sophie, but good thing that got covered already. :))

a warm welcome aboard though! I'm kind of new to the board aswell. :) hope you have a nice time!!

• 2 months later...

Archived