TSA revises policy : Nipple Piercings OK to wear for air travel

The Rover

So how many women with clitoris or labial piercings will welcome a visual examination?? :blink:

Jesus H, I'd rather take a bullet than get my clit pierced. :'( You'd have to be friggin insane to get that done.

No, she said it was performed like a standard body piercing. She has her navel pierced, her left eyebrow and her tongue....so she's no stranger to getting needles shoved in delicate areas.

I would describe how they do it, but I don't think you want to hear it. :lol:

No, she said it was performed like a standard body piercing. She has her navel pierced, her left eyebrow and her tongue....so she's no stranger to getting needles shoved in delicate areas.

I would describe how they do it, but I don't think you want to hear it. :lol:

I'm afraid you are right. I remember right after I had my precious little girl I saw a show about female circumcision and I ran to the bathroom and puked. Then I cried. :'(

I've heard that having a piercing down there makes you extremely orgasmic--to the point of just standing a certain way can trigger one.

I am not sure I'd want to be that...um...excitable. Could you imagine? Standing there, having an orgasm at the MOST inopportune time?

I've heard that having a piercing down there makes you extremely orgasmic--to the point of just standing a certain way can trigger one.

I am not sure I'd want to be that...um...excitable. Could you imagine? Standing there, having an orgasm at the MOST inopportune time?

I heard a story a long time ago about some woman in Europe who was seeking medical help because she couldn't stop having orgasms. I thought, "What's the problem!?" :P But now that I think of it..... :hysterical:

I bet the TSA would have to write a whole new set of guidelines...

There's an inopportune time for your hips to convulse rhythmically in the juicy passions "sweet death?"

Think dangling participle, tip of the tongue phenomenon.

If that doesnt work?

See battery operated toothbrush with small modificati :unsure: n.

zepbaby

That is so funny!

Ouch!

Jeezus, they really are going to look at genitals?? :wacko:

I just took two teens..legal...to get a septum, and the other chick got her lip..a ring.

The place was PACKED! I asked if it was always this busy, and she said in waves. When there's nothing to do.

End of spring break for them.

:lol:

Archived