Craig Ferguson

BonzoEqualsGoodStuff

So for years I've referred to Conan O'Brien as my future husband (bastard's cheating on me with his wife, though :P), but now I refer to Craig Ferguson as the guy I'm gonna cheat on him with. I've been watching him on The Late Late Show since he was just a temporary host they were trying out. It's been more than three years. I'm a hardcore. Oh yeah. Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone else figuratively wanted to have his babies. I know I do.

Here are my two favorite clips of all time (all of three years) from his show. The second is my favorite interview EVER. I love James McAvoy, too. These two should have a joint show and explain more about the Scottish vacuum of charm. It's very intriguing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6UaHcmImdnc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pRrk3zZmksE

I like him in a weird kind of way. Just when I think he's attractive he does something so godawful weird and sick that I go :huh: The Prince Charles getup is SO GROSS! And his weird stuff with the "cheeky monkeys"....I don't know whether to slap him or hug him.

I understand that analogy. haha

Sometimes he's so immature and insane (like with his imaginary sidekick Davis... who, by the way, I think should get his own spinoff and be on instead of David Letterman), but he's just so hilarious at other times. He's also pretty hot for a 45 year old with a missing tooth.

Anyway, I'm glad to know there's at least one person on this board who tolerates him. Suz, I appreciate you.

He just doesn't have the crudeness of say Billy Connolly,who BTW, I think was brilliant at one time. Talk show's do have they're limitations

• 9 years later...

I really miss his show. I thought he was entertaining and sharp witted. He brought out a lot of funny in his guests. 

Late night talk shows are just so formula and boring now.  I miss the old shows like Carson and Letterman.  Jimmy Kimmel has basically lost his mind now and isn't funny with all of his political rants. Even Leno knew how to sprinkle politics in without being mean spirited.

If Craig Ferguson could get another show that would be great

I got a kick out of goofy ol' Fergie. Miss his Late Late Show. Weirdly saw him hosting some game show late one night. Can't remember the channel or the show...maybe I was drunk and hallucinated the entire thing.

He hosted Celebrity Name Game.  As much as I love Craig, I could never watch that.  Then he had a show called Join or Die for a season.  It had such promise, but never was very good - and I watched all of them.  

He has a daily radio show on SiriusXM now.  When he's got a good guest on and gets into a really good conversation, he's brilliant.  When he gets silly/stupid though, I have to turn the channel.

I loved the Late Late Show and he's great in concert.  He's an interesting guy.

Archived