Rock "n" Roll Style

Midnight Rambler

I'll second Robert, Jim Morrison and Bono :) Also Jimmy's from the TSRTS days; Sting's spiky do from the Police; Stevie Nicks; early Roger Daltry mod-do; the Beatles early do's; David Lee Roth's and Eddie Van Halen's crazy long hair from the early 80s; Chrissie Hynde... I also would mention Rod Stewart and Timothy B Schmit for finding a do that suits them and sticking with it :)

I'll second Robert, Jim Morrison and Bono :) Also Jimmy's from the TSRTS days; Sting's spiky do from the Police; Stevie Nicks; early Roger Daltry mod-do; the Beatles early do's; David Lee Roth's and Eddie Van Halen's crazy long hair from the early 80s; Chrissie Hynde... I also would mention Rod Stewart and Timothy B Schmit for finding a do that suits them and sticking with it :)

I disagree about Rod. He has had the same hairdo since the 70's and it's 2008. The dude needs a makeover.

I disagree about Rod. He has had the same hairdo since the 70's and it's 2008. The dude needs a makeover.

It's a signature look for him though; and it has evolved slightly over the years; I still think it works for him :) :

Rstewmerc.jpg

rod_stewart.jpg

RS608n609Rod-Stewart-and-Rachel-Hun.jpg

rod_stewart_2.jpg

Archived