Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Midnight Rambler

Rock "n" Roll Style

How do you edit the subject title? I accidently spelled hair wrong.

The Best Hair Style.

My vote goes for Keith Richards in the late "60s to early "70s.

He had just the right looks for that shag cut. It looked flamboyant yet very tasteful.

It was perfect!

KRS.jpg

Edited by Midnight Rambler

I'll second Robert, Jim Morrison and Bono :) Also Jimmy's from the TSRTS days; Sting's spiky do from the Police; Stevie Nicks; early Roger Daltry mod-do; the Beatles early do's; David Lee Roth's and Eddie Van Halen's crazy long hair from the early 80s; Chrissie Hynde... I also would mention Rod Stewart and Timothy B Schmit for finding a do that suits them and sticking with it :)

I'll second Robert, Jim Morrison and Bono :) Also Jimmy's from the TSRTS days; Sting's spiky do from the Police; Stevie Nicks; early Roger Daltry mod-do; the Beatles early do's; David Lee Roth's and Eddie Van Halen's crazy long hair from the early 80s; Chrissie Hynde... I also would mention Rod Stewart and Timothy B Schmit for finding a do that suits them and sticking with it :)

I disagree about Rod. He has had the same hairdo since the 70's and it's 2008. The dude needs a makeover.

Robert:robertplant097.jpg

I think Grace Slick's hair at Woodstock was a defining style too.

I disagree about Rod. He has had the same hairdo since the 70's and it's 2008. The dude needs a makeover.

It's a signature look for him though; and it has evolved slightly over the years; I still think it works for him :) :

Rstewmerc.jpg

rod_stewart.jpg

RS608n609Rod-Stewart-and-Rachel-Hun.jpg

rod_stewart_2.jpg

Afro's! :D

Sly-family-stone-1969-promo.jpg

:hysterical: :hysterical:

The Warriors! :D

Led Zeppelin was the Dad of that hair style. Then: Van Halen, Aerosmith, Guns & Roses, etc.

Look that hair... rocks

zeppelin3.jpg

Robert Plant used to have awesome hair. And I really like Dan Auerbach's hair. Ryan Adams has nice hair sometimes. Ohh yeah.

*Auerbach:

513j0n.jpg

Adams:

ht7mzk.jpg

Edited by Kissandra

For me, its about the rock and roll mentality/spirituality... the balance and common sense of the thinking is what is important. Its love! what your parents taught you, ya know. :)

Rob :wub:

Don't forget Jimmy!:jimmy17qs8.jpg

These guys :Dbwqj5.jpg

Marc Bolan:marcbolanhz1.jpg

Edited by GibsonGirl