• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

I like that Guiliani is socially liberal. That's something I pay close attention to; if they are anti-gay rights or opposed to abortion/stem cell research, I walk away. It's the 21st century, thinking like that is backwards, IMHO. If the two candidates come November of next year are Rudy and Hilary, I'd vote for Rudy. I don't agree with his opinion on the war, but he's tough on crime which I like, and he cleaned up NYC, something a lot of people didn't think he could do. So I think he'd be better than the chimp that's currently inhabiting the White House. I just don't like Hilary Clinton and as much as people pay lip service to the idea of wanting someone other than a rich white guy in the White House, no matter how strong a candidate Hilary or Barack appear to be, they can't win. They're too different, even though people supposedly want "different". I don't think we'll see a woman, someone who is Jewish or an African-American in the White House in my lifetime and that's really sad. It'll be a never-ending parade of sameness.

Fiscal conservatives like myself will be voting for Governor Romney. Romney would mop the floor with the Democratic nominee in a head to head debate.

I don't think he has a good chance of winning. He is a Mormon which matters to some people. :rolleyes: Also, his change of view on abortion and other issues would be easy to exploit for the Democrats.

Yo Tulsa,

Is that your pretty wife in the pic?

I remember her from the concert. Best wishes to you both. B)

I could never agree with you politicly, but it doesn't mean anything.

Hey, where's your wedding ring! :huh:

I predict OBAMA.

I never tell who I endorse.

Old sixties habit.

B)

Yo Tulsa,

Is that your pretty wife in the pic?

I remember her from the concert. Best wishes to you both. B)

I could never agree with you politicly, but it doesn't mean anything.

Hey, where's your wedding ring! :huh:

I predict OBAMA.

I never tell who I endorse.

Old sixties habit.

B)

Actually, that is not my pretty wife in that pic. That pic is from several years ago before I got married. The lady in the pic is just a friend of mine who dates another friend of mine.

Hope all is well with Hotplant. Any plans to see Krauss/Plant in concert next year? Something tells me that Krauss will want to swing through Oklahoma like she usually does.

A new poll today shows that 5 of the 6 GOP candidates (minus Ron Paul) would beat Hillary Clinton in the general election.

New Poll Shows GOP Owning Hillary

PUT DOWN THE PIPE AND STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER

actually choosing between any 2 of them (with the exception of Ron Paul..he's the only one who makes any sense) would be like asking "would you rather be mauled by lions or eaten by sharks?" there is no good choice

A new poll today shows that 5 of the 6 GOP candidates (minus Ron Paul) would beat Hillary Clinton in the general election.

New Poll Shows GOP Owning Hillary

according to the poll in this thread.. so far..

11 of 17 total votes are for the Dem candidates.

...and 7 of those 11 votes are for Hillary Clinton.

in other words..

This poll shows Hillary owning the GOP. B)

I'm surprised that there isn't more support for Obama here. I like him much better than Hillary. I just don't understand what her appeal is to anybody. She has no track record of leadership or accomplishments and she is full of baggage for her opponent to expose (Lesbian lover). I just don't get it. Maybe one of the Hillary supporters can explain.

Hilary will win because of Bill. Not because she's actually the best candidate or because she makes the most sense or because she's the lesser of two evils. She'll more than likely win because her husband was President. And can it get sadder than that? Well, yes it can....look who our current President is.

Hilary will win because of Bill. Not because she's actually the best candidate or because she makes the most sense or because she's the lesser of two evils. She'll more than likely win because her husband was President. And can it get sadder than that? Well, yes it can....look who our current President is.

You're wrong. She CANNOT win because Bill was president.

My vote is for:

Monkey!

:D Just another lame excuse to say "that word"!! :D

There are a lot of people who don't like Bush, and I understand that fact. But that doesn't mean voters are going to want more of the same. We've had a Bush/Clinton Presidency for 20 years!!!!! I, for one, am ready to try somebody new. Bring on Obama or Romney, somebody who's anti-establishment and pro-change.

Mitt Romney ANTI ESTABLISHMENT???

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That dude IS the establishment...as much as Guliani or Clinton...only he's more delusional

You want a pro-change candidate?..then get behind Ron Paul...he's the only one there

unless if you mean by change something other than a rich white man there is a woman in the race...and a black man

I'm surprised that there isn't more support for Obama here. I like him much better than Hillary. I just don't understand what her appeal is to anybody. She has no track record of leadership or accomplishments and she is full of baggage for her opponent to expose (Lesbian lover). I just don't get it. Maybe one of the Hillary supporters can explain.

I think this election could come down to who the spoiler/third party canidate might be and which party they pull votes from. But that being said, Conservative Republicans in many parts of the country have big problems with Rudy and Romney for obvious reasons. But since Hillary has to satisfy a base that is so far to the left that it is almost off the board. The question will be -- despite losing Conservative votes, will Rudy pick up democrats because of his liberal public record?

Hehe, Huckabee...there's no way people will elect someone who would be called President Huckabee...sounds hillbilly :hysterical: No matter what the man's policies would be...

I think it will be between Hillary and Giuliani. And I think Hillary will win that contest.

Archived