• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

Well, of these guys are bitter because they didn't do a good job, and were forced into retirement because of it. I would be bitter also if I was in the military for 30 years, and then got kicked to the curb.

Well, of these guys are bitter because they didn't do a good job, and were forced into retirement because of it. I would be bitter also if I was in the military for 30 years, and then got kicked to the curb.

Of course, you're aware all of that is supposition.

What job didn't they do well?

Were they forced into retirement?

Are they bitter?

read the book. no facts were given. just public opinons written down by the editor who is paid by George Soros.

Its not even out yet. :blink:

I hear that train a comin' it's comin' down the Oh F#*K!

77cbbb99.jpg

I'm here to celebrate Memorial day in honor of the vets of past wars, and I see many of you standing here before me! :wtf:

5bdd342a.jpg

your attitude would not survive 30 years in the military...

What about these guys, were they all just bitter?

Diplomats & Military Commanders For Change

What about Brent Scowcroft? Colin Powell? Just bitter?

The Next President of the USA will be?

The worst!

If it's this guy even more so.

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mothers race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: ; 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image , the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Man dela.'

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.' :wtf:

Another list full of irrelevant people. They are just some of many who disagree with the war.

Irrelevant people...OK. Some of many, yes, but people who've forgotten more about international and military affairs than any of us will ever know. And I would hardly call someone like Brent Scowcroft irrelevant.

Obama just quit his church which just about guarantee he won't win reelection in 2010 if he doesn't win the presidency. In 3 years, Barrak Obama will be as much as a household name as Micheal Dukakus. If he only waited 4 more years.

Another list full of irrelevant people. They are just some of many who disagree with the war.

I'll take "Stormin'" Norman Schwarzkopf's opinion over anybody's in the US Armed Services...

And he flat out said from Day 1 this war in Iraq will be a disaster.

Nuff said.

Here in Europe we just hope that it won´t be another fucking idiot like Bush was, starting war and supporting Guantanomo; oh, and of course: Waterboarding isn´t torture, it is that modern that it is also used in Germany, I guess so around the year 1534.

Obama!!!For!!!President!!!

Republicans are stupid, oldfashioned assholes!!!!!!

So I've heard the same rumor on two different radio shows....That the Republican party has in it's possesion a tape of Michelle Obama from the South Side Church using the word "whitey" over and over from the pulpit in a speech made several years ago.....which could explain why Osama is in such a hurry to distance himself and his family from that church.

Here in Europe we just hope that it won´t be another fucking idiot like Bush was, starting war and supporting Guantanomo; oh, and of course: Waterboarding isn´t torture, it is that modern that it is also used in Germany, I guess so around the year 1534.

Obama!!!For!!!President!!!

Republicans are stupid, oldfashioned assholes!!!!!!

And there in Europe, your continent is being taken over and destroyed by immigrants, most of which happen to be Muslim.

Abusing your social systems which you pay for through your extremely high taxes.

How does it male you feel when one of the largest Mosque's in Europe, is being constructed in Munich, an ancient Christian city? I don't know about you, but when I visit Munich, I don't want to see massive Mosque minarets and Islamic mosque messages erupting through amplified speakers for everyone to hear.

How do you like walking through places in Germany and feeling like you are walking through a city in Turkey?

How do you like terror suspects regularly being arrested in your country? Do you feel comfortable that radical Islam is making a home in your country?

The only thing good the immigrants have brought to your country is the doner.

Europe is turning into Eurabia, and it's too bad the Europeans don't get up off their asses and stop it.

So I've heard the same rumor on two different radio shows....That the Republican party has in it's possesion a tape of Michelle Obama from the South Side Church using the word "whitey" over and over from the pulpit in a speech made several years ago.....which could explain why Osama is in such a hurry to distance himself and his family from that church.

Thats true. I've been hearing that about her for the last 4 years. A guy i know, told me his mother goes to that church (not trinity united) in which she told him she was laughing last night because an Illinois congressman wife was cracking jokes about "whities" during her speech during a church function. I asked him which one and he said jokingly "the osama one running for senator". I have no idea if there is a tape, but i do remember this guy telling me this story 4 years ago when he was running for senator. but this is true, it's known around chicago she hasn't been the most peace loving person, but she always got a pass becase her husband was deemed untouchable by the media from pressure from the chicago political machine.

If there is a tape, all McCain has to do is send his wife out and kiss some babies and he'll pick up a shit load of votes on the fact most women don't wan't Michelle (I'm only proud of my country because my husband is winning) obama as the first lady. Remember, Gore and Kerry wife were swift boated also as being unladylike with comparison to Hillary.

I've been reading about this today, and I think this is legit.

If the tape exists, it won't be released until after Obama gets the nomination. As soon as he gets it, he's going to be toast.

The reason why Hillary is sticking around is because she is hoping this tape comes out just in time to save herself, but I don't know if it will.

The advantage of releasing the tape now would be that the Republicans who don't like Mcain can take their chances with Hillary is she becomes the nominee.

Of course, the Obama's seem to have known this sort of thing exists, with one example being him separating his wife from him and the campaign with the "back off my wife" comments.

The tape might not kill Obama's campaign though. He has a lot of momentum. If anybody could overcome it, it would be him.

I don't like his wife. Period. Take away all the racial comments she has made, and there is still something about her which I really don't like.

Well, it's not about HER.

MR. OBAMA will be the prez, she will be off redecorating and being the good wife.

And of course whatever causes she is passionate about.

I don't immediately think of Bill getting blow jobs in the oval office when I think of Hillary.

I can overlook things when it comes to the bigger picture.

Archived