• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

I found it very sad that Senator Obama found time to do just about everything but say thank's to our troops.

I'm sure you meant "thanks", eh.. *ahem* .."newb"? ;)

You might be very pleased to learn that in addition to sinking

that 3-pointer.. Obama did in fact say "thanks" to the troops.

See for yourself, muh-man. -->

*Obama thanks troops in Kuwait*

*Obama meets troops in Kuwait.. sinks 3-pointer*

:hippy:

regardless of who it will be...the head of the dem. party for my county is renting my house back home and is planning one hell of a rockin election night party...at my house ...and i won't be there for it!!! :boohoo:

Oh my...I miss Hermit! OK, I'd be very interested in everyone's thoughts on this article:

$40 mill failure in Iraq

Please note: The company that was hired to do the work...Parsons? Maybe they sucked at building prisons because they are an OIL and GAS company!! Hmmmm, wonder what the selection criteria was....

Intresting....

Overheard conversation

Seemingly unaware of an enormous fuzzy boom mike held by ABC News' Eric Kerchner, the two chatted casually -- and privately.

seemingly unaware...

yeah right.

Sorry for being so cynical, but every breath B.O. takes is calculated, analyzed and agreed upon by a campaign committee to determine it's value to the campaign and the impression it will give the public.

It's an audio version of a photo-op - give people an "unscripted" glimpse into his thoughts.

I'm not buying.

seemingly unaware...

yeah right.

Sorry for being so cynical, but every breath B.O. takes is calculated, analyzed and agreed upon by a campaign committee to determine it's value to the campaign and the impression it will give the public.

It's an audio version of a photo-op - give people an "unscripted" glimpse into his thoughts.

I'm not buying.

You may be right. Do you also think that he 'planned' to have his prayer dug out of the prayer wall and published in the local papers? No one commented on that tid bit I shared...just wondering...

No need to apologize for being cynical, I think the current state of affairs causes a lot of cynisim, no matter which 'side' of the fence yer on...

You may be right. Do you also think that he 'planned' to have his prayer dug out of the prayer wall and published in the local papers? No one commented on that tid bit I shared...just wondering...

No need to apologize for being cynical, I think the current state of affairs causes a lot of cynisim, no matter which 'side' of the fence yer on...

No, the prayer was just crassness on the media's part.

That was pretty despicable.

And, my friend, you can take it to the bank that dems who are participating in polls ARE going to show up to vote on election day... unlike repubs who are participating in polls but who won't bother to vote on election day.

Guess those dems will be voting for McCain then..

New Poll Shows McCain Leading Among Likely Voters

(excerpt)

A new USA Today /Gallup national poll shows Sen. Barack Obama leading Sen. John McCain 47%-44% among registered voters. However, when the sample is reduced to only those likely to vote, McCain jumps to a 49%-45% lead. The survey, taken July 25-28, "showed a surge since last month in likely Republican voters and suggested Obama's trip may have helped energize voters who favor McCain." The poll surveyed 900 registered voters and 791 likely voters.

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/bull...etin_080729.htm

:whistling:

I don't think McCain is winning

I don't think Obama is winning by more than 5%

I do think if the vote was today, McCain would win the popular vote, not the electoral. (hidden racism)

I just can't wait until MSNBC has to report obama is losing.

I don't think McCain is winning

I don't think Obama is winning by more than 5%

I do think if the vote was today, McCain would win the popular vote, not the electoral. (hidden racism)

I just can't wait until MSNBC has to report obama is losing.

Agreed on all accounts.

I do seem to see were many more people are now taking the time to look into Obama's lack of voting record in the Senate and how when he did vote how it was straight down his party line with no compromise. This is not a good thing. Also, when he did vote, it was so far left and now he is changing his positions to the right. People have been so caught up with his Rock Star like status, and this has helped him with the uninformed. However, many are not stupid and are now taking the time to learn about Senator Obama more and more each day. They are seeing that the smooth talking, good looking Senator is just that, not much more.

Well put. Ad in the closet racism and it is going to be a very close election.

I've been waiting for my father in law, a lifelong democrat in his 80's, to say what he thinks of nobama. He was heard to say over the weekend "I'll be damned if I'm going to vote for some god damned ni...r". It remains to be seen how many share that sentiment.

No, the prayer was just crassness on the media's part.

That was pretty despicable.

Glad you agree O. Well, at least his prayer wasn't "I hope McCain drops dead before the election" :lol:

Why Oh Why....if McCain has positive to offer do his campaigns reak of smear? Why can't he just state his intentions and why he IS a good candidate instead of why Obama ISN'T?

Snubbing wounded troups - BS

McCain links Castro to Obama - more BS

Obama's responsible for high gas prices - even MORE BS

McCain says Obama policy will cost small business owners - bunk

Etc, etc, etc...does this guy not give his followers any credit for being able to tell truth from fiction? That in itself is insulting to me...personally...

Who will be the next president?

Some stupid wealthy politician with ties to multinational corporations, of course!

Never anyone who could relate to any of us average, regular (working for a living) citizens.

Time for a third party?

Who will be the next president?

Some stupid wealthy politician with ties to multinational corporations, of course!

Never anyone who could relate to any of us average, regular (working for a living) citizens.

Time for a third party?

Yeah, I agree, we do have the Libertarians and I lean toward that party line...however there are some flaws in their approach also and unfortunatley....they've never been able to get the public excited about their candidates. I HAVE voted Libertarian in the past...unfortunatley, most people think it's a wasted vote.... :(

Well I would say "It's not a wasted vote, if they get ten percent they get federal matching funds in the next election" except that they have pledged not to take federal matching funds! Don't give up, Libertarians are the largest and winningest third party. Except that this year their candidate is an ex-republican from Georgia who has spent his entire career as a Libertarian apologizing for his entire career as a Republican. Too bad Ron Paul jumped ship!

Archived