• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

Can someone PM me a scorecard of who is/was who? I was gone on vacation and don't recognize half of the antagonists.

If anyone has that I'd like a copy too. UB, it's no secret that Speedracer is LedBaby. That I KNOW!

Is Rick still around? How about joel? I see hermie got rebooted, too bad.

I never knew Rick or Joel but yeah, I've been on a bit of a rampage about Hermit being banned. Most of us don't understand it. Del's fishing right now...miss him while he's gone, but at least we know he'll be back....

That OK UB....we need to consider the source :rolleyes:

I do find it amusing that he and his "mate" have both actually went to the extent of phsycoanalyzing me!! Flattering! I just think that their lives must be a tad boring if that's what they do for fun. <_<

Somethings wrong with me :lol: probably more than one thing. Unlike some people on this board I never claim to be perfect or have all the answers.

What I DO know is....I'm not a lonely person who needs to use this board as a dating/flirting service. I'm in a healthy relationship thank you. I earn an honest wage thank you. I own my home, my car and my life thank you. I have friends that would do anything for me, a nice 401K plan on top of other finanical investments and I travel when I want to thank you. I smoke a little weed now and then thank you. Oh guess what?! I take valium sometimes too! I find that it makes some people more tolerable. In the words of our dear Electrophile...Speedracer "Deal with it!"

I don't need or want your medical or phsyciatric advice....so please...unless I ask for it, refrain from giving it.

Thank you! :hippy:

OH! Adding.... :lol:

I do not have a "Mate." I use my pc and my personal life the way I wish to also. Nobody controls me, especially you.

If you had something productive to do to begin with you wouldnt have to be on the board 24x7.

I suggest basket weaving and since your interested you can wash The Mach V.

Will cost you though.

I am glad you got to talk to me...

:wave:

On a serious note, I do hope the tests turn out ok. I don't wish anyone illness :mellow::coffee:

I dont want any advice, well from others not you about how to lead my life.

"Deal with it."

:lol:

I sort of had my suspicians something was WRONG WITH YOU.

However, I thought it was psychological. But you have just confirmed your a drug addict.

Hugs not drugs, bottom out and detox.

Now I'm not saying this to be mean or judgemental, I just think it's great advice.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: Oh man....

Suddenly the cartoon motifs and the non-sensical posting/amateur attitude makes sense.

You're 12 aren't you Ledbaby?

Does your mate Tangerine know? :hysterical:

That OK UB....we need to consider the source :rolleyes:

I do find it amusing that he and his "mate" have both actually went to the extent of phsycoanalyzing me!! Flattering! I just think that their lives must be a tad boring if that's what they do for fun. <_<

Somethings wrong with me :lol: probably more than one thing. Unlike some people on this board I never claim to be perfect or have all the answers.

What I DO know is....I'm not a lonely person who needs to use this board as a dating/flirting service. I'm in a healthy relationship thank you. I earn an honest wage thank you. I own my home, my car and my life thank you. I have friends that would do anything for me, a nice 401K plan on top of other finanical investments and I travel when I want to thank you. I smoke a little weed now and then thank you. Oh guess what?! I take valium sometimes too! I find that it makes some people more tolerable. In the words of our dear Electrophile...Speedracer "Deal with it!"

I don't need or want your medical or phsyciatric advice....so please...unless I ask for it, refrain from giving it.

Thank you! :hippy:

OH! Adding.... :lol::lol::lol:

Funny, if you look back at your older posts, some might consider you flirtatious, i know i did. I would hope, since you are currently married, you don't use this board as a dating service, but that's your business if you do. I know quite a few people dating back to 2002 who have met here and even married. I lost a few very good friends when they got together and left this board. With internet use overtaking people's lives so much, it's quite common that people do meet on internet sites.

As far as your resume, it's quite nice and you seem very happy. I'm just not sure why you needed to give such details.

Are you trying to convince people of something? Except for the "occasional" drugs and the traveling anytime i want (which i had to give up when i had a child) i have all you do and more.

btw...lonliness is not a crime and is quite common. I have read threads here, some started from friends of yours, about "depression" and lonliness. When you say things like that, you are forgetting some of the people you are buds with.

I will not touch on the other discussion. It doesn't interest me. Your mental state doesn't interest me, either.

:rolleyes: Oh man....

Suddenly the cartoon motifs and the non-sensical posting/amateur attitude makes sense.

You're 12 aren't you Ledbaby?

Does your mate Tangerine know? :hysterical:

You're stooping to the 12 year old level yourself with posts like this Hickory Man.

What does that have to do with anything? It sounds like you're trying to create more drama than you want to diffuse.

I was brought up by her, didn't ask to be. I wasn't involved in the drama, but she felt the need to "diss" me. Is that what you are referring to, me defending myself?

You're stooping to the 12 year old level yourself with posts like this Hickory Man.

True.

It's called playing to his level...an adult would not make comments as Speed Racer did about someone's doctor "playing hide the sausage" with her.... and that's just one of his gems.

I'd say my post was tame compared to the crap that comes out of ledbaby/Speedracer.

The -mccain adverstisement issue this week was a real shame. a complete waste of time and unfortunately dumbed down the campaign.

i think its time to turn the tv off and listen to some music this weekend.

thanks for bringing the conversation topic back. ;)

So yes, The Next President of the USA will be......... BARACK OBAMA!

I would disagree with that page, but i can't back it up with facts, since i can't find them.

When Obama was in the illinios congress, he proposed a law that would make supermarkets above a sq.ft to pay for the entire electricity bill (supermarkets only pay half now, because they use so much energy, food prices will be up 25% more.) the idea was it will lower homeowners electricity. The problem was no supermarket in the city of chicago was bigger than the sq.ft requierment, but most of the suburbs was. So his people in chicago go the best of both worlds while the suburbs got the shit end of the stick. Still, it will only lower energy cost 15%, but food would cost 25% more.

The -mccain adverstisement issue this week was a real shame. a complete waste of time and unfortunately dumbed down the campaign.

If your oppenet is commiting sucide, get out of the way. Every news outlet began saying Obama was full of himself, and mccain step right on it, almost killing the obama is too full himself joke, and now it can just be turned into a G.O.P. talking point.

I do not have a "Mate." I use my pc and my personal life the way I wish to also. Nobody controls me, especially you.

If you had something productive to do to begin with you wouldnt have to be on the board 24x7.

I suggest basket weaving and since your interested you can wash The Mach V.

Will cost you though.

I am glad you got to talk to me...

:wave:

On a serious note, I do hope the tests turn out ok. I don't wish anyone illness :mellow::coffee:

I dont want any advice, well from others not you about how to lead my life.

"Deal with it."

:lol:

Oops! That Mach must have burned a gasket....crashed while trying to pass...another one bites the dust.....again <_<

I never knew Rick or Joel but yeah, I've been on a bit of a rampage about Hermit being banned. Most of us don't understand it. Del's fishing right now...miss him while he's gone, but at least we know he'll be back....

I don't think even the mods understand it...

Maybe it was his avatar :rolleyes:

I don't think even the mods understand it...

Maybe it was his avatar :rolleyes:

I was brought up by her, didn't ask to be. I wasn't involved in the drama, but she felt the need to "diss" me. Is that what you are referring to, me defending myself?

Hmmm....don't recall mentioning your name <_<

I know, poor guy. The Paris/Britney thing really backfired on him. I think the last poll I read said 60 some % of the people polled thought it reflected badly on him. B)

I would disagree with that page, but i can't back it up with facts, since i can't find them.

When Obama was in the illinios congress, he proposed a law that would make supermarkets above a sq.ft to pay for the entire electricity bill (supermarkets only pay half now, because they use so much energy, food prices will be up 25% more.) the idea was it will lower homeowners electricity. The problem was no supermarket in the city of chicago was bigger than the sq.ft requierment, but most of the suburbs was. So his people in chicago go the best of both worlds while the suburbs got the shit end of the stick. Still, it will only lower energy cost 15%, but food would cost 25% more.

If your oppenet is commiting sucide, get out of the way. Every news outlet began saying Obama was full of himself, and mccain step right on it, almost killing the obama is too full himself joke, and now it can just be turned into a G.O.P. talking point.

Good to see ya back Dirg...I'm lucky Del is on vacation :D Hopefully Hermit will be delivered from the land of the damned so we can have some REAL debates here.

"Oh where oh where can my Hermit be?

The Lord took him away from me"

Wahhhahawwahhhh :hippy:

After some investigation as to what happened, I want to add my name to those who think Hermits banning is crock of shit. :angry:

I think Marolyn was sweet and kind enough to start a thread as an ode to our dearly departed Hermit yesterday and it got pulled. Go figure...

agreed. I find it very sad that McCain put out that ad trying to compare Barack Obama to Brittney Spears and Paris Hilton. It is a very desparate move for the McCain camp. Just plain sad.

I think it's funny as hell. What's even funnier is listening to all the dems with their panties in a wad about it. It's politics folks and like life no one it said it was fair so deal with it already. B)

Archived