• Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

I have found the transcript of Obama making the "Muslim faith" comment:

HELLO. DUH. He is clearly not saying he is a Muslim or that he ever was one. He was addressing the rumors that were swirling around him, and saying that McCain and his campaign weren't responsible for them. Which is good to hear, because I'd like to think McCain would not do something like that.

Edit: And here's the video of the question/response

Good post. He is clearly not "admitting" anything. Anybody with half a brain can see that.

But some people can't be convinced...and that's what scares me

Yeah i guess youre right. Good thing McCains never slipped up before

Im sure he at least has slipped in the bathroom, after his initial slipping in the polls after Obamas convention. All has balanced out now though. It will be down to the wire.

I wonder what slips we might see till then? Keep on the lookout!!!

30b1kkz.jpg

Hubba Hubba

I don't see how posts like that help at all. Frankly, I'm getting tired of both sides gloating, as though they have a reason to. It's September 9th. Gloat if the election is tomorrow, but it's not. So much can happen between now and then, and there's still 4 debates in the cards.

The Right has no reason to get full of themselves, the Left has no reason to get full of themselves.

*sighs*

For the last time, he meant the number of primaries. Although there were 56, not 57. Again, he was not saying there were 57 states. Is this all the right has to latch onto?

Its not just the right that thinks such blunders are funny. :lol:

The Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC) is an international organization with a permanent delegation to the United Nations. It groups 57 member states, from the Middle East, Africa, Central Asia, Caucasus, Balkan, Southeast Asia, South Asia and South America.

Its not just the right that thinks such blunders are funny. :lol:

The Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC) is an international organization with a permanent delegation to the United Nations. It groups 57 member states, from the Middle East, Africa, Central Asia, Caucasus, Balkan, Southeast Asia, South Asia and South America.

So much FAIL, so little time.

Wasilla, Alaksa, under mayor Sarah Palin, charged victims of rape for the cost of their own forensic tests (rape kits). When the state passed a law preventing such a practice, they complained about the cost the city would have to bear

Classy broad. First if you're raped, you pay for the tests. If you get pregnant....fuck you, you carry that baby to term and don't even think of aborting it. When you deliver? Well, if you have no health care....you're on your own, get lost.

Women's rights my ass. The only right she thinks women should have is the right to shut up and make their man a sandwich.

Archived