• Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

Reminder:

Del does not represent all Americans, nor does he speak on behalf of all Americans.

Please keep that in mind, friend. ;)

Thanks.

I don't speak on the behalf of anyone.

Just keep in mind (for all you outside the United States) that my sentiments echo at least one half of the vieww of this country. And even a slight bit more if you figure that we keep electing Presidents that share these views.

I don't speak on the behalf of anyone.

Just keep in mind (for all you outside the United States) that my sentiments echo at least one half of the vieww of this country. And even a slight bit more if you figure that we keep electing Presidents that share these views.

I swear, Hermit believes everyone in America has the same far left opinions as Obama and me and you just don't know any better.

We know who gets the bread butter ( or collard greens) by Fannie mea and Freddie Mac.

We know who is against drilling and nuke.

We know who supports the act of throwing a live born baby in the trash because the idiot abortionist didn't know what he was doing.

We know who came from a city that has the biggest budget deficit, the worst school system, 40 billion in the hole transportation system, and had more murders in the last six months than Iraq had.

We know who got money from rezko and learned at the feet of Ayers, Wright, and "frank".

We know who will destroy the economy with tax hikes.

We know who had to finally admit he was wrong on the surge.

More of the same old hermit wish full thinking

Obama.

"* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're "exotic and different." -- BUT if you grow up in Alaska eating mooseburgers, you are a quintessential American story.

* If your name is Barack, you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim -- BUT if you name your kids Willow, Trig, Piper and Track, you're a maverick.

* Graduate from Harvard law School and you are unstable -- BUT if you attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you're well grounded.

* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become the first black President of the Harvard Law review, create a voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become Chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have any real leadership experience -- BUT if your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to become the country's second highest ranking executive.

* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising 2 daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're not a real Christian -- BUT if you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, then left your disfigured wife and married the heiress a month later, you're a Christian.

* If you teach children about sexual predators, you are irresponsible and eroding the fiber of society -- BUT if, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other option in sex education in your state's school system while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're very responsible.

* If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't represent America 's -- BUT if you're husband is nicknamed "First Dude", with at least one DWI conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age 25 and once was a member of a group that hates America and advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable."

I found this quote by an obvious Obama supporter and thought I would share. :)

And hey srplane, I see you still can't answer basic questions about being "pro-life". That's fine, I'll take your non answer as my point taken.

"* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're "exotic and different." -- BUT if you grow up in Alaska eating mooseburgers, you are a quintessential American story.

* If your name is Barack, you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim -- BUT if you name your kids Willow, Trig, Piper and Track, you're a maverick.

* Graduate from Harvard law School and you are unstable -- BUT if you attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you're well grounded.

* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become the first black President of the Harvard Law review, create a voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become Chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have any real leadership experience -- BUT if your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to become the country's second highest ranking executive.

* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising 2 daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're not a real Christian -- BUT if you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, then left your disfigured wife and married the heiress a month later, you're a Christian.

* If you teach children about sexual predators, you are irresponsible and eroding the fiber of society -- BUT if, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other option in sex education in your state's school system while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're very responsible.

* If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't represent America 's -- BUT if you're husband is nicknamed "First Dude", with at least one DWI conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age 25 and once was a member of a group that hates America and advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable."

I found this quote by an obvious Obama supporter and thought I would share. :)

And hey srplane, I see you still can't answer basic questions about being "pro-life". That's fine, I'll take your non answer as my point taken.

Well the Republicans haven't been pushing "Family Values" :) this time around. I can see WHY, lol.

Great stuff! I always love to read what you post!

FYI...Palin wasn't picked for you liberal gals, anyway. :)

And obama does not get it. Of course how could he. He spent the past 20+ years in a anti American hate camp run by "The Rev. Wright". Amazing how Wright tags "Rev". to his name. What a scam. I guess he does this for tax purposes.

~Tangerine~ deer season will open soon here in the Great State of Texas. I will not have to go to Alaska after all to get Bambi.

McBrillant / Palin.......08.......The Lib. Gals around here need to start wearing red lip stick

Whatever you have to do to make yourself feel like a man. Good luck with that...

Allthekingshorse.........

No, I refused to answer a question that had to be laced with typical leftist Anti American, Anti U.S. soldier gooble de gook.

Obama does not even care about the babies that survive a botched abortion. You know, the ones that are thrown in the trash while still alive. obama, what a caring soul. I guess those in the trash are "Above his paygrade". He has to look out for all the blood money that his abortion doctor friends are supporting him with.

Answer the question and stop hedging the real issue.

It's okay if it's an innocent baby from another country?

Get over yourself, and that goes for del too.Keep making excuses,it's the republican way.

Answer the question and stop hedging the real issue.

It's okay if it's an innocent baby from another country?

Get over yourself, and that goes for del too.Keep making excuses,it's the republican way.

The problem with most people on the right is that if you criticize the administration or the war, you're immediately thrust into the "anti-American"/"anti-soldier" group. Which brings up this very famous and quite apropos quote from in my opinion, a great American:

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Nice to know the Feds had to create more money today because we didn't have enough in cold hard cash to balance out the AIG bail out.

Yay politicians, you've shown us once again you all should be crucified.

But what do they care? They are guaranteed a paycheck no matter what.

The problem with most people on the right is that if you criticize the administration or the war, you're immediately thrust into the "anti-American"/"anti-soldier" group. Which brings up this very famous and quite apropos quote from in my opinion, a great American:

Unpatriotic and servile being the key words here.

The only excuses or should I say "crying" around here is that being done by the libs around here since McBrillants pick of Sarah Palin. That and the crying over the wolfies being hunted.

Way to go Sarah, you have recharged the Republican party.

Are you a teenager by any chance? You appear to be about 14 (although i have known many 14 years olds who make you still look dumb). You never provide any sources to back up your worthless commentary. Your boyish crush on Palin is laughable. Your fantasies of hunting with Palin and her hubby, more to laugh about. Put on CNN and listen to Palin stutter in attempts to answer "real" questions. She is clueless on the economy. When asked what she would do, McCain jumped in an attempt to save her, diverting the question and talking about how wonderful she played sports. She has no idea (and probably doesn't give a damn) what direction we need to go in to bail out our poor country. Just as sad, McCain is just as clueless...and he's really the one that should matter.

This article should be filled with details of McCain/ Palin's plans to improve our country, but it's as devoid of information, as this team is. Their strategy is to "bash"...but offer nothing in their plans for actual leadership...

LINK:

September 17, 2008, 9:51 PM

At Town Hall With Palin, McCain Takes Lead In Criticizing Obama

Posted by John Bentley

(CBS)From CBS News' John Bentley:

(GRAND RAPIDS, Mich.) – While it was Sarah Palin’s first time to take questions from voters tonight, the man who credits over a hundred town halls in New Hampshire for reviving his candidacy was also on stage, taking over the role of criticizing the Republicans’ rival.

“Sen. Obama said in recent days that he may delay his economic plan because of the adverse impact of his tax increases,” John McCain said. “We can’t elect a president whose agenda would hurt our economy.”

The Obama campaign disagreed with that assessment. “Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin may have taken questions together for the first time, but they didn’t give a single answer about what they would do differently from George Bush to fix the economy,” said Obama spokesman Tommy Vietor. “Instead of explaining why Sen. McCain thinks the fundamentals of the economy are strong, they offered more lies about Barack Obama’s record.”

McCain went on to say that he and Palin would not raise taxes, because “the worst thing you can do is raise taxes in difficult times.”

But the running mates didn’t agree on every issue. When a member of the audience asked if Palin had convinced McCain to drill in ANWR, something McCain said he does not want to do, Palin admitted to trying to change his mind.

"I'm still working on it," she said.

“What do you expect from two mavericks?” McCain said by way of explanation on their disagreements.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you a teenager by any chance? You appear to be about 14 (although i have known many 14 years olds who make you still look dumb). You never provide any sources to back up your worthless commentary. Your boyish crush on Palin is laughable. Your fantasies of hunting with Palin and her hubby, more to laugh about. Put on CNN and listen to Palin stutter in attempts to answer "real" questions. She is clueless on the economy. When asked what she would do, McCain jumped in an attempt to save her, diverting the question and talking about how wonderful she played sports. She has no idea (and probably doesn't give a damn) what direction we need to go in to bail out our poor country. Just as sad, McCain is just as clueless...and he's really the one that should matter.

This article should be filled with details of McCain/ Palin's plans to improve our country, but it's as devoid of information, as this team is. Their strategy is to "bash"...but offer nothing in their plans for actual leadership...

LINK:

September 17, 2008, 9:51 PM

At Town Hall With Palin, McCain Takes Lead In Criticizing Obama

Posted by John Bentley

(CBS)From CBS News' John Bentley:

(GRAND RAPIDS, Mich.) – While it was Sarah Palin’s first time to take questions from voters tonight, the man who credits over a hundred town halls in New Hampshire for reviving his candidacy was also on stage, taking over the role of criticizing the Republicans’ rival.

“Sen. Obama said in recent days that he may delay his economic plan because of the adverse impact of his tax increases,” John McCain said. “We can’t elect a president whose agenda would hurt our economy.”

The Obama campaign disagreed with that assessment. “Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin may have taken questions together for the first time, but they didn’t give a single answer about what they would do differently from George Bush to fix the economy,” said Obama spokesman Tommy Vietor. “Instead of explaining why Sen. McCain thinks the fundamentals of the economy are strong, they offered more lies about Barack Obama’s record.”

McCain went on to say that he and Palin would not raise taxes, because “the worst thing you can do is raise taxes in difficult times.”

But the running mates didn’t agree on every issue. When a member of the audience asked if Palin had convinced McCain to drill in ANWR, something McCain said he does not want to do, Palin admitted to trying to change his mind.

"I'm still working on it," she said.

“What do you expect from two mavericks?” McCain said by way of explanation on their disagreements.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me that's not true. She needed McCain to jump in and CHANGE THE SUBJECT TO SPORTS?! Yeesh. No wonder my dad is leaning toward voting for Bob Barr. He won't vote for Obama, but he's pretty much not voting for McCain either, and he's been voting Republican since 1976.

Does she realize that short of wearing a wire, a la Bush 2004, when she debates Joe Biden there will be no one to jump in and change the subject when she can't answer basic questions about the economy/war/national security/health care/education system/veterans' benefits/social security/environment/energy policy? I mean not only didn't she know what the Bush Doctrine was, she qualified her "foreign policy experience" by saying that if you stand on an Aleutian Island, you can see Russia. Really? When I was in Detroit I could see Canada, does this mean I can be VP too?

Allthekingshorse.........

No, I refused to answer a question that had to be laced with typical leftist Anti American, Anti U.S. soldier gooble de gook.

Obama does not even care about the babies that survive a botched abortion. You know, the ones that are thrown in the trash while still alive. obama, what a caring soul. I guess those in the trash are "Above his paygrade". He has to look out for all the blood money that his abortion doctor friends are supporting him with.

So you don't care about those babies... ok, got it.

Please tell me that's not true. She needed McCain to jump in and CHANGE THE SUBJECT TO SPORTS?! Yeesh. No wonder my dad is leaning toward voting for Bob Barr. He won't vote for Obama, but he's pretty much not voting for McCain either, and he's been voting Republican since 1976.

Does she realize that short of wearing a wire, a la Bush 2004, when she debates Joe Biden there will be no one to jump in and change the subject when she can't answer basic questions about the economy/war/national security/health care/education system/veterans' benefits/social security/environment/energy policy? I mean not only didn't she know what the Bush Doctrine was, she qualified her "foreign policy experience" by saying that if you stand on an Aleutian Island, you can see Russia. Really? When I was in Detroit I could see Canada, does this mean I can be VP too?

I just heard it on Anderson Cooper on CNN. Maybe there is some You Tube footage (my pc won't allow me to view You Tube, but i hope to upgrade when finances allow for it). I don't doubt they will pull a Bush on her. They have already hid her way too long. It's obvious why, but what a shame.

I meant to add this link on McCain, find it interesting that he has never had a plan for the economy, and now this is going to be the hottest topic (as our country keeps falling farther into trouble).

http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?articl...economic_agenda

What Is McCain's Economic Agenda?

The man who famously admitted that economics is not his strong suit wants to fundamentally alter the government's role in the economy by deeply cutting non-defense spending, from discretionary programs to entitlements.

Jared Bernstein | March 17, 2008 | web only

Next time you catch a John McCain interview, watch for what, at least to my ears and eyes, is a fascinating, albeit subtle, shift. When he's talking about almost anything other than the economy -- foreign policy, the war, Congress, immigration -- he exudes the typical confidence of a veteran Washington player. He deftly shifts the question to his turf, he ardently hits his message points ... just about what you'd expect, actually.

But when the topic turns to the economy, his whole demeanor changes. His body language becomes uncomfortable; he almost seems to shrink a little. His edgy smile becomes forced, his words a bit -- sometimes more than a bit -- hesitant. Putting aside your views on his positions and evaluating his performance on form only, when he's on the other topics, he's a basketball player driving the lane. On the economy, he's looking to pass ASAP.

In economic discussions, he makes mistakes, both small and not so small. He famously admitted that economics is not his strong suit, though he assured us that he owns Greenspan's book. I've heard him speak of the "alternate" minimum tax (it's "alternative" -- can you imagine Hillary getting that wrong?). In a recent interview in The Wall Street Journal, he was unaware that his Web site endorsed a different plan regarding Social Security than the one he was touting to the interviewer. It's hard to imagine a discrepancy like that regarding the war.

He missed the current downturn -- though he's far from alone on that count -- by a long shot, stressing the strengths of the economy's "fundamentals" as recently as January (now he apparently believes we're in or headed for a recession but still can't resist the "strong fundamentals" nonsense).

McCain's answers to questions regarding the policy responses to the current downturn are way off base, far worse than you'd get from say, Secretary Paulson or even Bush. In a recent Wall Street Journal interview, when asked what measures would best deal with the current downturn, he touted making the Bush tax cuts permanent in 2010 and cutting corporate tax rates. Other than Larry Kudlow and The Wall Street Journal's editorial page, I can't imagine many folks would be inspired by that plan.

So he isn't exactly Adam Smith. But I still think there's a lot for the electorate to consider regarding McCainonomics. Given his predilection to follow the George W. Bush agenda, some critics have labeled him "McSame," attempting a guilt-by-association strategy. There's a lot to be said for that strategy. His voting record reveals him to share Bush’s deregulatory zeal, but I don't think it's that simple.

In his heart, I think candidate McCain wants to fundamentally alter the economic landscape of government's role in the economy by deeply cutting non-defense spending, from discretionary programs to entitlements. He gets there not because he's heartless but because that's the unforgiving combination of his arithmetic and his ideology.

He's Not a Mathematician

Perhaps one shouldn't expect candidates' numbers to add up. Tally up Clinton and Obama's expenditures on health care and tax cuts and you will find that they both spend more than they raise. But McCain's numbers are out of whack by orders of magnitude beyond those of either Democratic candidate.

Here's the gist of it: Despite his earlier opposition, he now wants to make the Bush tax cuts permanent. Price tag: more than $2 trillion over 10 years. He wants to repeal the alternative minimum tax. Price tag: "up to $2 trillion" according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (CBPP). He wants to keep the war going ad infinitum, at a cost of between $100 billion and $150 billion per year, according to CBO estimates.

Then there is his health-care plan, which ends the employer tax exemption for the cost of covering employees, and uses the proceeds to subsidize the purchase of health coverage in the private market. The costly part has to do with the poor, the old, and the sick. As health economist Jon Gruber noted, "his plan will require huge subsidies he's not talking about."

Oh, and did I mention he wants to cut the corporate tax rate too, from 35 percent to 25 percent, and allow businesses to fully write off capital investments as soon as they make them?

Bob Greenstein, the director of the CBPP, is not prone to hyperbole. But he called McCain's program "one of the most fiscally irresponsible plans we've seen by a presidential candidate in a long time." According to Len Burman of the Brookings Institution's Tax Policy Center, McCain's tax cuts would shrink federal revenues by 25 percent over 10 years, at which point they would account for about 15 percent of GDP, compared to 19 percent last year.

Now, I understand that this is absolutely sweet music to the ears of the Grover Norquists of the world—the "starve the beast" contingent. But let's play all this cutting out a bit further, turning to the spending side of the equation. Note that McCain made the "no new taxes" pledge, though he recently backtracked slightly. (He told The Wall Street Journal, "I'm not making a 'read my lips' statement … but I'm not saying I can envision a scenario where I would [raise taxes], OK?")

For all of his nervousness around economic issues, when McCain moves into "government-waste, spend-cutting mode" he relocates his mojo. He has clearly seen the government waste money over his long tenure, and he clearly doesn't like it. I don't either. But the cuts he has articulated don't even start to begin to commence to fill the budget hole he creates.

His most common target is earmarks -- those provisions quietly embedded in legislation to steer funding to some desired project or constituency. But there are two problems here, one big, one little. The big one is that the total earmark bill is much too small to pay for even a tiny fraction of McCain's agenda. Most estimates score them at around $20 billion per year, though the McCain folks say they can get up to $60 billion. That's a few months in Iraq, John.

Second, of course it's the case that there are lots of earmarks that should go, and that the process should be much more transparent. But once it is, we will find out that a number of these projects are important and worthy. McCain himself was cutting up recently about an earmark to do research on bear DNA: "I don't know if it was paternity issue or criminal, but it was a waste of money." Problem is, The New York Times pointed out that scientists were doing the research to estimate the bear population, "a prerequisite for sensible administration of the Endangered Species Act." I'd bet you that for every 10 "bridges to nowhere" there are at least a few of these good earmarks (a friend of mine promotes earmarks for the Special Olympics and cancer research).

So, let's review. McCain is shaky on economic policy, has quite massive plans to cut taxes while kicking up spending on health care and the war, is loathe to raise taxes, and is articulating only tiny spending cuts. Or is he?

He's a Deep Cutter

John McCain, along with his top economic adviser, economist Doug Holtz-Eakin, talk a lot about "entitlement reform." What does this mean?

First, let me say that I am a huge admirer of Holtz-Eakin, an economist and former CBO director who is congenitally incapable of cooking books or spinning numbers. I suspect that's one reason why he and McCain appeal to each other (yes, the "straight-talk express" has been off track lately, but I think McCain actually has a pretty low tolerance for economic spin). And both of them must know that they can't implement their agenda without deep cuts, both on non-defense, domestic spending, and on entitlements, especially Medicare.

As Holtz-Eakin put it a few years ago in an opinion piece for The Washington Post, a serious fiscal approach "should rethink the package of support for old-age medical care, long-term care services and retirement income."

Much like the material on McCain's Web site, that sounds innocuous enough. It also has the benefit of being true. Absent a "rethink," Medicare will swamp the federal budget. This increase in health spending as a share of government spending is itself a symptom of the unsustainable rise in economy-wide health-care costs, i.e., this is not exclusively a "Medicare" or public-sector problem. (Social Security poses less of a fiscal challenge; it can be put on a sound funding basis with a few reasonable changes.)

But here's the rub: words like "reform," "rethink," and "making tough choices" sound a lot different than words like "cut, and cut deeply." Holtz-Eakin has integrity, and he likes his numbers to add up. He knows that they can't do what they say they're planning to do without going after entitlements big time. As he put it the other day in The Wall Street Journal, "You can't keep promises made to retirees" (to be fair, he also noted that "you can pay future retirees more than current retirees").

In fact, you can keep those promises. It won't be easy, and he or she who chooses to do so will need the vision to make the case, along with the political skill and will to make it happen, part of which is about reintroducing competence and faith in government. That means ending the war, raising the revenues needed to meet social needs, and reforming the health-care system with an emphasis on risk-pooling and cost controls.

When it comes to economic stewardship, this election is truly a fork in the road. There are surely those who want to travel McCain's route, deeply cutting the size and obligations of the federal government in order to pay for tax cuts and war. But I think there are more of us who recognize that this path is a dangerous one.

We've seen the outcome of Bushonomics. Its inattention to good government and its deregulatory zeal are evident from Katrina to Iraq to the current recession. Its reverse Robin Hood tax policies have exacerbated market-driven inequalities. Yet, much to some conservatives chagrin, Bush was never willing or able to pursue a true slash and burn approach to fiscal policy. His privatization plans failed, he laid nary a finger on the entitlements (other than to expand Medicare), and his tax cuts will not be made permanent by the time he leaves D.C.

As I see it, McCain wants to change that. He may come across as fumbling in interviews, but to see where he is headed, you have to blend an understanding of his campaign platform, his advisers, and his ideology. What you're left with is a plan to considerably shrink that part of government that functions to enhance economic security at a time when we arguably need a lot more of it.

You mean kind of like the way obama goes "uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, ...............".

It is funny how many Women feel threatened by Sarah. Of course these are the leftist :wacko: feminist :wacko:. McBrillant knew that no matter who he picked he would not get the :wacko: feminist's :wacko: vote. So, he picked a lady that has reshored the whole Republican party and is bringing in millions of non feminist's for the ride too.

~Tangerine~ Like I told you earlier. I do not need to go to Alaska now. I will get to hunt Bambie soon here in Texas.

She stuttered like her stupid self, lol, because she has no idea. In addition, she needed Grandaddy to save her...pathetic. McCain should have chosen a woman who is both experienced and intelligent, cause we know he needs someone smart by his side. This woman will show her lack of knowledge and lack of what the country really needs when Biden debates her. Until then, i continue to look forward to what other skeletons turn up in her closet.

Oh sorry, did Sarah turn down your offer to go hunting with her and her hubby? Little boy crushes can be painful...awww...

She stuttered like her stupid self, lol, because she has no idea. In addition, she needed Grandaddy to save her...pathetic. McCain should have chosen a woman who is both experienced and intelligent, cause we know he needs someone smart by his side. This woman will show her lack of knowledge and lack of what the country really needs when Biden debates her. Until then, i continue to look forward to what other skeletons turn up in her closet.

Oh sorry, did Sarah turn down your offer to go hunting with her and her hubby? Little boy crushes can be painful...awww...

I can't believe that fool thinks I'm (or anyone else here, for that matter) threatened by some misogynistic Fundie. I mean, that's patently laughable. She doesn't scare me! I've got nothing to fear at all with her. She's got no shot to overturn Roe or Webster, and if GOD FORBID she becomes President should McCain die in office, she'll have a Democratic Congress blocking everything she attempts to do. She won't get shit done to save her hide.

And I'm not a feminist, I just firmly believe that women deserve rights that are not controlled by the government. And trust me I know......she wasn't chosen for me. Here's the funny thing: According to new poll results that are coming in, more Republicans now feel that Palin was picked solely to win in November than she was picked to help McCain lead. Also, Obama has picked up 21 points in the polls with white women, as opposed to one week ago. He's also leading with women overall, by about 15 or 16 points. Sure she energized the Republican base, but so far that's all she's energized. Obama has gained with Independents more than McCain has.

I can't believe that fool thinks I'm (or anyone else here, for that matter) threatened by some misogynistic Fundie. I mean, that's patently laughable. She doesn't scare me! I've got nothing to fear at all with her. She's got no shot to overturn Roe or Webster, and if GOD FORBID she becomes President should McCain die in office, she'll have a Democratic Congress blocking everything she attempts to do. She won't get shit done to save her hide.

And I'm not a feminist, I just firmly believe that women deserve rights that are not controlled by the government. And trust me I know......she wasn't chosen for me. Here's the funny thing: According to new poll results that are coming in, more Republicans now feel that Palin was picked solely to win in November than she was picked to help McCain lead. Also, Obama has picked up 21 points in the polls with white women, as opposed to one week ago. He's also leading with women overall, by about 15 or 16 points. Sure she energized the Republican base, but so far that's all she's energized. Obama has gained with Independents more than McCain has.

Larry King Live now...will review McStupid/Palin

Who is this Mcbrilliant I keep hearing about?Or is that just a cute nickname?In any case it sounds kinda childish.

It's not even a cute nickname. And strangely inaccurate. If he really was brilliant, he would have chosen Olympia Snowe to be his running mate. Now THAT would have been a woman to worry about.

Archived