• Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

liberals.jpg

Im not sure Obama would approve his logo on a cartoon that has a swear word in it and the "Phrase retaking America back" But, than again, that was the Weather Underground, Black Panthers and BIll Ayers slogan back in the 60's. Are you implying Obama is a radical palling around with terrorist. It's you're pic, not my words.

and the pilot is white, which is racist only thinking white guys can fly, and everybody knows Obama has no military exp. while John McCain has more than a few under his belt, so mine is more realistic than yours.

Edited by Pb Derigable

I can't remember where I found this, but I thought some people here could appreciate it:

DemSTFUAlt.jpgAvenger sours in to save the mighty Moose, a Moosette and 4 baby mooses.

17moose02_190.jpgI saw her (Palin) and I ran after that aeroplane soared in and shot her in the arse, ho ho ho. But I licked her head, pituey she taste's like Kentucky Fried Chicken....ho ho ho.

Your welcome :D Looks like it's going to be a lovely day. A little cold and cloudy but if those are my only complaints, er NP.

Peace

Nothing like a nice, steady cool rain in autumn ehh?

*cues up a little Hendrix,

Rainy day, rain all day

Aint no use in gettin uptight

Just let it groove its own way

Now THIS is classy:

http://kdka.com/local/attack.McCain.Bloomfield.2.847628.html

Basically this McCain campaign worker said she was attacked at an ATM and when the mugger saw her McCain/Palin bumper sticker, carved a B into her face with a knife.

Turns out, none of this happened. When Michelle Malkin, that complete piece of filth, thinks you're lying.....you probably are.

The Political culture Obama brings from Illinois:

In the last six months:

292 killed (murdered) in Chicago;

221 killed in Iraq.

Chicago.... Who Runs it:

Senators: Barack Obama & Dick Durbin

Rep: Jesse Jackson Jr.,

Illinois Gov: Rod Blogojevich,

Illinois House leader Mike Madigan,

Illinois Atty. Gen. Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike),

Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley (son of Mayor Richard J. Daley)

.....the leadership in Illinois.....all Democrats.

Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago. Of course, they're all blaming each other!

Can't blame Republicans; they're aren't any!

State pension fund $44 Billion in debt, worst in country.

Cook County (Chicago) sales tax 10.25% highest in country. (Look 'em up if you want).

Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.

Santorum Claims Iraq WMDs Found Up His Bum

Aug 25 2006 by Ross Bender

Vote now!

Did YOU see that one coming?

No, I had my head in my own anus

Yes, it's the only thing that explains his actions

I don't think there were any WMDs, really

Why didn't the CIA just make some "appear"?

During a tumultous debate over the Iraq war, Senator Rick "Ring-a-ding-ding" Santorum (R-PA) revealed on the floor of the Senate that the elusive Weapons of Mass Destruction had been discovered up his bum.

The WMDs, formerly claimed by the Bush Administration as grounds for invading Iraq, were never actually found in Iraq, said Santorum, for the very good reason that al-Qaeda had secretly lodged them in his anus.

"They were there all the time!" raved the Senator from the hill country of Western Pennsylvania, brandishing what he claimed to be top secret formerly classified documents from the Pentagon. "Da-yum! Who'd a thunk it? It's just that nobody never thought to look there."

Congressman Jack Murtha (R-PA), also from the Western Pennsylvania hill country, had speculated last week that the mysterious WMDs might in fact be stuck up the "big, fat backside" of White House advisor Karl "Turdblossom" Rove, but that the air conditioning in Rove's office had probably impeded his "movements" for several years.

In his impassioned speech, Santorum gesticulated violently, but frothed only a little; and claimed that al-Qaeda was going to hell, but a hell inhabited only by virgins who looked like Helen Thomas, the doyenne of the White House press corps. Thomas immediately responded that when Santorum got to heaven he might be disappointed that the celestial angels all looked like Ann Coulter's butt.

Senator Santorum faces a tough re-election challenge this November, where his poll numbers have dropped dramatically in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and other civilized sectors of the state. His support, however, remains firm in central Pennsylvania where he is supported by a coalition of gun-nuts, right-wing Christians, apostate Mennonites, and Amish farmers.

Amish Bishop Yoney "Yoney" Hochstetler, interviewed in his manure field behind the barn, said "Ve Amish belieff dat God speaks through President Bush's mouth. Or maybe it vas his arschloch. Anyvays, ve don't vote."

:slapface: