• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

I don't think I lost when I didn't vote for anything except my local officials. I could not bring myself to vote for either of these candidates so sorry to diappoint you, I didn't vote for McCain or your new hero. Let him show something before you crown him. He hasn't done anything yet. I hope he comes through for the sake of all. Really. As for you, you are annoying.

Trust me you didn't 'diappoint' me OK. You were the one saying he has to prove something because he is BLACK and that people who have voted for Obama or worked for him cannot celebrate.

Whatever...

I never said they cant celebrate. Be my guest. Im just saying that it should be a short one. He has much work to do. I hope that you are kidding about Hermit PB?????????

Hey, all i saw was a story on the news about how the feds caught a guy doing little girls and hermits gets kicked off.

I just put two together.

Than I saw the guy get out on bond.

Hermits comes back.

Than the guy gets convicted.

No more hermit since.

Hey, all i saw was a story on the news about how the feds caught a guy doing little girls and hermits gets kicked off.

I just put two together.

Hermits comes back.

No more hermit since.

You put two and two together? Okay, my cat just took a major dump. Then you posted this. So......I put two and two together and came up with you = cat shit.

I have this recurring nightmare i will wake up tomorrow morning and CNN will say George W. Bush has won the election :)

I won't rest easy until the results are "OFFICIAL" but i have high hopes that the best men will win. I really don't want to move to Canada anytime soon (no offense to Spats or Ronniedawg).

He was banned and I just assumed he was fed up. I take it you aren't sure of this? As we all know, he is around Seattle. So I assume this news you heard was in that region? Or you know more specifics? Otherwise its just a guess and quite a leap, right?
He has no idea. Don't listen to him. I've heard from him multiple times and i can ssure you Hermit is fine and living great.

:hysterical::hysterical:

And Cornelius is now an ash tray...

And you're finding new ways to lower yourself Speedy

Hi all,

Really,

The country can't be racist.

13 different writers wrote story's saying if Obama loses, it will be because of deep rooted racism.

This country,like any other is racist and always will be,please. :rolleyes:

And if Obama is the next POTS,if agree with him or not,he is our President and good luck,your going to need it,....

KB

I just put two together.

Hermits comes back.

No more hermit since.

Just because Hermit took your pants down and spanked you doesn't mean he's that way!

284 to 145 Bitches!

I'm bawling right. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, FUCKERS.

We won! Our country has a chance to heal!

Congratulations to Obama, 44th President of the United States of America! Congratulations to Senator Joe Biden who has served his country so loyally for 35 years! You guys rock!

obama-barack-biden-joe-vice-president-announcement.jpg

Archived