• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

Congratulations to Barack Obama and to the U.S.A.

John McCain has given a very dignified, classy concession speech (despite some tools in the crowd).

How wonderful to witness such a historic moment.

Absolutely. This is a night I will never forget (for good reasons!).

Congratulations to Barack Obama and to the U.S.A.

John McCain has given a very dignified, classy concession speech (despite some tools in the crowd).

How wonderful to witness such a historic moment.

Now i would have moved to Canada if you had asked me, Patrycja! This is a victory for the U.S.A. and the World!

animal0013.gif

Congratz to Obama. And I do mean that. This race was one hell of a show was it not?

Now back to homework.

I'm glad to hear you say that--I was disappointed by your previous comment, since where he came from is America. :) (I do understand that you're disappointed, too.)

Oh please. That was just a response to the Palin-hatred that has been going on for months now. Let's not forget that you were one of the leaders of the "Fuck Sarah palin" movement.

So please, spare me the drama

I am proud to have seen through that fakey creationist, animal hater from the first day she hit the airwaves!

I'm glad to hear you say that--I was disappointed by your previous comment, since where he came from is America. :) (I do understand that you're disappointed, too.)

Oh, I'd be disappointed either way. But I cannot stand these Fuck You's that have been goign around for months (from both sides).

Tis really obnoxious

Absolutely. This is a night I will never forget (for good reasons!).

Yay Aqua!

I'm soo happy for you!

There's another person I know who got to vote tonight for the first time this year, too. I'm hoping she's happy. I know she was ridiculously excited!

Archived