• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

Absolutely. This is a night I will never forget (for good reasons!).

You know, I'm quite moved, even more than I thought I would be. Just seeing the responses of African Americans, and how genuinely happy and blessed they appear, talking about how burdens imposed on generations' past made it all worth it for this moment makes me feel so grateful that we're witnessing this. It's not just African Americans who are glad, of course, but it is a watershed moment for the whole country, and the world

http://inthefield.blogs.cnn.com/2008/11/04...ange-the-world/

Now i would have moved to Canada if you had asked me, Patrycja! This is a victory for the U.S.A. and the World!

animal0013.gif

You know you're welcome any time :) Global hug to everybody :hippy: Did you see the people in Kenya celebrating, too? That giant gust of wind is a global sigh of relief.

Obama Wins :D

:hysterical:

This, Sir, is a dish served cold. Love it!

So you can say Fuck Sarah Palin but you'll bitch when you see Fuck Obama...

Hypocrisy, thy name is tangerine

Not bitching just pointing it out. I have had plenty of people argue with me over Palin. My thing is i don't like stupid people trying to run my country. Palin is stupid and thank god she won't be taking over where Bush will soon leave off.... grow up wannabe. FREEDOM OF SPEECH REIGNS!

I love it---I'm watching something right now on local coverage for the US Senate race for Idaho---the replacement of Larry Craig. :hysterical:

BTW---for the record, it doesn't seem like Craig actually resigned. I thought he had.

Back on topic: Gooo Obama!

Well I'm still a proud American.

No matter how much he tax me.

No matter how many rights he refuses me.

No matter how many die from his mistakes.

No matter what liberal policy he rams down my throat.

I still get to fuck the girl I love every night and he can't take that away.

Still a proud conservative.

Palin/Huckabee/Romney/Jindal/Pawlenty/Jeb 08

Maybe Obama can take Gov. Blago with him.

Not bitching just pointing it out. I have had plenty of people argue with me over Palin. My thing is i don't like stupid people trying to run my country. Palin is stupid and thank god she won't be taking over where Bush will soon leave off.... grow up wannabe. FREEDOM OF SPEECH REIGNS!

What the hell are you talking about? I just pointed out you're hypocrisy. You think Palin is stupid, I think Obama is falt-out wrong. Does that justify what I said? No. Does you're thinking that Palin is dumb justify you're FUCK PALIN! comments a while ago? No.

I believe whole-heartedly in freedom of speech, so I don't get where that's coming from. I never said she didn't have the right to say that. But I can reply can I not?

Thank God is all I can say.

Thank God we don't have to suffer Sarah Palin, and I hope the GOP learns a lesson from this election, that their exclusion-based "Real America" policies are basically a load of shit and don't reflect the 'real' America.

Hold on there slappy! you were born where? :huh:

What the hell are you talking about? I just pointed out you're hypocrisy. You think Palin is stupid, I think Obama is falt-out wrong. Does that justify what I said? No. Does you're thinking that Palin is dumb justify you're FUCK PALIN! comments a while ago? No.

I believe whole-heartedly in freedom of speech, so I don't get where that's coming from. I never said she didn't have the right to say that. But I can reply can I not?

I don't see hypocrisy. I have a list of reasons i dislike Palin and i have expressed, through the help of news articles, why. I don't recall saying "f~ck" on this site before now. Believe me, if McCain and Palin had won, i would not have been happy or congratulatory. Now if i was that would have been hypocrisy.

Your words about Obama were mean and i pointed them out. Sorry if you wish you could take them back. You are not me. Maybe i misbehave at times. That's my business. I just pointed out your misbehavior. End of story.

Reply all you want. I defend myself when i say something people jump on me for. You have every right to do the same :)

You have to remember: America's been run by the right-wing for two terms already. It was a major advantage for Obama to have that factor in his favor. McCain also had this as a factor to his "demise."

Even ultra-conservative Idaho's popular vote is about 47% for Obama; 53% for McCain...we are like a 70/30 split for Repubs.

Well that is a brilliant post. So fuck everyone huh? Shit like this will get us nowhere but into more fights.

you are quite right mate, i had to vent i can't stand the sound of obamas name, much less Mccain,

its bollocks that people like me can't and wont let be heard, and we have to suffer with this for 4 years, like the 8 years before that,

sorry, should have said it more intelligently, but i'm pissed at the outcome,

obama is not my president, not my leader, he is nothing to me

I don't see hypocrisy. I have a list of reasons i dislike Palin and i have expressed, through the help of news articles, why. I don't recall saying "f~ck" on this site before now. Believe me, if McCain and Palin had won, i would not have been happy or congratulatory. Now if i was that would have been hypocrisy.

It's hypocritical to congratulate the opponent for winning...?

Your words about Obama were mean and i pointed them out. Sorry if you wish you could take them back. You are not me. Maybe i misbehave at times. That's my business. I just pointed out your misbehavior. End of story.

So were Liz's. But why did you point out my behavior and not hers?

I've posted reasons I don't like Obama too...apaprently you're selective of what you read/remember?

Reply all you want. I defend myself when i say something people jump on me for. You have every right to do the same :)

No one but you jumped on me. No one.

The school I teach at had a mock election for the kids.

Before 3rd period, one boy said to me, "I know who you voted for! Obama!"

I haven't conveyed my political opinions in the classroom because I don't think there's a place for it in an English classroom.

I said, "why do you think that?"

He said, "because everyone is voting for Obama."

I thought, "hey, he's got a chance in Idaho if an 8th grader said that!"

I actually feel the same. I dont care for him. I dont hate him either. But I dont trust him yet. He has to earn my trust. Ill give him a shot like I had to give Bush a shot. I was never more disgusted after any election than when Gore got robbed by Bush. And a guy I admire very much played the biggest role in his losing. Bill Clinton with the monica bullshit. If he kept his dick where it belonged Gore and Kerry would have won.

glad we could discuss this in a civil manner mate, cheers to you

i'm uber uber uber left, maybe beyond that

I actually feel the same. I dont care for him. I dont hate him either. But I dont trust him yet. He has to earn my trust. Ill give him a shot like I had to give Bush a shot. I was never more disgusted after any election than when Gore got robbed by Bush. And a guy I admire very much played the biggest role in his losing. Bill Clinton with the monica bullshit. If he kept his dick where it belonged Gore and Kerry would have won.

Gore did not lose because of Clinton ability to fuck interns.

He lost because everything the clinton did, ended with "gate".

The economy was going down, which i did not blame on Bubba.

Gore was also stiff.

I really do like Bubba. I think he really was a good man, but had bad people around him.

Obama already lost my trust when he (and Dick Durbin) tore into Gen. Petraeus a few years back.

Archived