• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

Yeah were not out of the woods until January, I'm just hoping Bush doesn't do anything drastic like invade Iran on January 19th, 2009. That'd be a bummer, but highly unlikely. Though who knows with him and Cheney!

Maybe we'll luck out and the two of them will go hunting this week...

B)

Some Post-Election Thoughts:

I'm excited our country has elected a well deserving black man to the Presidency. Let's celebrate that achievement despite what you think of him and his policies. That being said, he now has to prove to the world, but mostly to America, he can lead after all the rhetoric and all the promise. If not, he will be the biggest crackpot politician we've seen in modern history. There will be many who try to take him down, a few may even attempt his life, but he has fulfilled his first promise: reinstituting the Kennedy dream of 1960 within our country's lungs. A breath of fresh air. Children in the White House again! A swelling of the skull with possibilities. How long it will last? Wait and see..

Sarah Palin will be the new face of the splitting Republican Party within the next 4 years. She will be the Hillary Clinton of the right. It's quite obvious the divisions and wounds within the party are so great and tumultious, we could very well see an entirely different party within the coming decade (which would be fucking sweet). Moderate and conservative Republicans no longer share common ground and each feel betrayed by the other. This is good for America. And good for my old school Republican ways.

Hillary Clinton is done. Period. Fineto. Forever shackled to the Senate floor where she belongs with the other minions and gozers.

George W. Bush will go down in American History as the President who single handedly bankrupted this country because of a failed war that should not have been engaged in the first place. Worst? He's got my vote next to Jackson, LBJ, Carter and Andrew Johnson.

Colin Powell's integrity will be restored in the Obama Administration. Secretary of State? Been there. Defense? Sounds good to me. Throw the bums out!!! Call up Stormin' Norman and get our shit right! B)

The Democratic-elected Congress will improve in popularity but continue to deceive Americans and will ultimately lose their majority within a short few years. Barney Frank is castrated.

The Embargo on Cuba is finally lifted and a whole new wave of independence and culture flood the island, transforming it into the new Carribean mecca. I shall buy my villa on a white sand beach overlooking a 6ft sand break and live out the rest of my days writing novels and dreaming of what once was America.

Yeah, Saadam was a danger to people.

But so is Hu Jintao.

And Kim Jong-Il.

And Vladimir Putin.

And Ayatollah Khameni.

And the Saudi Royal Family.

And Sarkozy.

Why are these people still kicking then?

Problem is, ya can't kill 'em all without getting whacked yourself.

If we agree that it's a new day, and that Obama wants to bring everyone together, would you consider dropping the term "Confederate states"? The southern states are part of the USA and haven't been a confederacy for quite some time now.

Sure. As soon as they stop displaying the Confederate flag. :)

Actually, I do take your point. It's just striking which parts of the country did not support Obama.

But the margins of victory for McCain were less than I would've thought, too. Here's to the spirit of a new day, indeed.

Sure. As soon as they stop displaying the Confederate flag. :)

Actually, I do take your point. It's just striking which parts of the country did not support Obama.

But the margins of victory for McCain were less than I would've thought, too. Here's to the spirit of a new day, indeed.

There were a lot of counties in CA that didn't support Obama either, so you can get off your high horse.

But so is Hu Jintao.

And Kim Jong-Il.

And Vladimir Putin.

And Ayatollah Khameni.

And Sarkozy.

Wannabe...have you been sniffing the glue again??

Sarkozy?? Are you fucking serious??

Mind you if you want to get technical, just ask the Iraqis and the Afghanis, they'll tell you Bush was pretty bloody dangerous to other people as well...

Mind you if you want to get technical, just ask the Iraqis and the Afghanis, they'll tell you Bush was pretty bloody dangerous to other people as well...

Was? No, Bush is still dangerous my little ponies.

But so is Hu Jintao.

And Kim Jong-Il.

And Vladimir Putin.

And Ayatollah Khameni.

And Sarkozy.

To this day, I confuse on how people who think it was wrong to go into Iraq, but thinks it's okay just to kill a man like a weasel.

but it's cool now, Obama is going to bring change and he will make them stop hating us. Only Obama can bring world peace through weakness.

I just wanna know, are we paying cash or bodies this time. I didn't like 9/11 so ill do cash.

but it's cool now, Obama is going to bring change and he will make them stop hating us.

Obama will do all that he can but there will still be those who hate the United States for various reasons.

I believe that Obama's understanding of Islam will help in providing a common area of agreement for some but not all. There are those in the world whose only objective is to divide and conquer despite our leaders best efforts toward peace.

I was 100% kidding dude...calm down

As soon as they stop displaying the Confederate flag.
:huh:

Sorry sweetheart I have to disagree 'Freedom of Expression" Remember?

It's unfortunate that the KKK and SkinHeads like to carry it around.

I find that a discrace!

But for me it's "Heritage" not "Hatread"

Ya'll come back now ya hear! :kiss:

aRebel_Flag_Waving__Animated_.gif

hey guys..just quick stop to say.."hey"...i'm still in shock here...lot of catching up to do, but with the return of the spouse...duty calls... :D (funny, i never connected the dots that it would be on election day :blink:...chock it up to being blonde )

yep...sexually deprived for your freedom......no longer!!!!!!

(that's for you suz......and all the other sexually deprived women out there!!!! :lol:)

til later....AMERICA ROCKS!!!!!

Some Post-Election Thoughts:

George W. Bush will go down in American History as the President who single handedly bankrupted this country because of a failed war that should not have been engaged in the first place. Worst? He's got my vote next to Jackson, LBJ, Carter and Andrew Johnson.

Very wrong about two major things, first off he won't be known for singlehandedly bankrupting this country it is the 06 congress's fault, the economy was at RECORD highs before them, and if they didn't think Bush's plans were good they could have turned them down but they didn't beacuse they wanted to see this country in a semi-disaster to get more power, to quote Howard Dean "Were just watching and waiting". And about the whole "failed" war thing BS violence is now down 80%, it is VERY rare for soldiers to be in a fire fight and if it is it is only a few guy who pop out of nowhere and then quickly flee, the police force is now properly functioning and people are living better lives than they ever did with Saddam, schools are opening, I could go on all day.

hey guys..just quick stop to say.."hey"...i'm still in shock here...lot of catching up to do, but with the return of the spouse...duty calls... :D (funny, i never connected the dots that it would be on election day :blink:...chock it up to being blonde )

yep...sexually deprived for your freedom......no longer!!!!!!

(that's for you suz......and all the other sexually deprived women out there!!!! :lol:)

til later....AMERICA ROCKS!!!!!

Archived