• John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

I was wrong for once. Take your pick.

Don't feel so bad.

Hermit was wrong too when he predicted Edwards-Biden would win the Dem ticket.

As some of you might remember,.. a few months back I made the

prediction that the democratic ticket in 2008 will be Edwards-Obama.

Well,.. with the Iowa caucuses taking place tomorrow,

I'd like to take this opportunity to tweak my prediction.

At this point my sense is that the democratic ticket in 2008 will be..

Edwards-Biden :cheer:

You heard it here first.

You know,.. for the record. B)

:beer:

Don't feel so bad.

Hermit was wrong too when he predicted Edwards-Biden would win the Dem ticket.

:lol:

Yes, String, I was wrong on that prediction. And remember, before that

I predicted an Edwards-Obama ticket. I was wrong on that one too. :whistling:

:D

There's nothing wrong with being wrong. I'm not chastizing TUled for being wrong,

I've been poking fun at him for his (historical) unwillingness to admit being wrong.

Which brings me to...

I was wrong for once. Take your pick.

beer%20fridge.jpg

[i'll overlook the delusional "for once" qualifier]..

Good going, TUled! :thumbsup:

Glad to see you re-stocked the fridge and came

back here to make good on your lost wager.

:beer:

Ahhhh.. that hit the spot! thank you! B)

:hippy:

So then, TULed.. has John McCain suddenly become conservative enough for you?

And what about you, StringB,.. have you boarded the McCain Geriatric Express?

..or are you still hoping Huckabee will be able to call forth a miracle from on high?

:whistling:

:P

:cheer::banana::cheer::banana:

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA ! ! !

YES WE CAN YES WE CAN YES WE CAN !

K, just had to log on to say that...........

* where in the world is Hermit ? *

I'm with ya! Even though my over 40 friends are not speaking to me! Fuck them! Whee! :banana:

I've been paying attention to Hillary alittle bit lately and it seems to me, with all the pressure on her since Obama's continual rise, her ass has indeed gotten bigger from drowning her sorrows with food.

or is that bullshit? sometimes bullshit is good food.

Whomever you Americans choose as your next president, I hope that person will make us laugh. Because humour makes our world a better place. Unfortunately I don't see skill in the current front-runners.

bush-push.png

Personal Note: As strange as this may sound, George W. -- despite all of your worldly fuck-ups -- I am gonna miss you. You truly are irreplaceable.

:(

* where in the world is Hermit ? *

:wave:

I was at work all day.. and was rocking out with

tonight! :thumbsup:

I'm just getting home and absorbing the news of yet another Obama win! :cheer:

:cheer::banana::cheer::banana:

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA ! ! !

YES WE CAN YES WE CAN YES WE CAN !

K, just had to log on to say that...........

^^ yeah,. what Hotplant said! :banana:

Michelle Obama: "For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback."

I hear ya, Michelle! yesnod.gif

I'm not totally proud of my country right now,.. in fact I'm rather ashamed that my country, under the misleadership of GWB, has embraced torture.. and indefinite detention.. and extraordinary rendition.. and domestic spying.. and the suspension of habeas corpus.. and preemptive unilateral invasions.. and has been unwilling to acknowledge the climate change crisis.. and leaves 47 million Americans with no healthcare coverage.. (and so on and so forth).. but I am hopeful that I'll once again soon be able to feel proud of America when Barack Obama is elected POTUS and all that changes! :cheer:

If people like Cindy McCain and cryingbluerain are proud of an America that tortures and spies on its own citizens and detains people indefinitely without any due process.. (and so on and so forth).. that's their prerogative. :rolleyes:

I respect Michelle Obama for being truthful and candid and simply telling it like it is. :beer:

You go, girl! You're gonna make a damn fine First Lady! :thumbsup:

["damn fine" in more ways than one. Rowwr! ;):D ]

I hear ya, Michelle! yesnod.gif

I'm not totally proud of my country right now,.. in fact I'm rather ashamed that my country, under the misleadership of GWB, has embraced torture.. and indefinite detention.. and extraordinary rendition.. and domestic spying.. and the suspension of habeas corpus.. and preemptive unilateral invasions.. and has been unwilling to acknowledge the climate change crisis.. and leaves 47 million Americans with no healthcare coverage.. (and so on and so forth).. but I am hopeful that I'll once again soon be able to feel proud of America when Barack Obama is elected POTUS and all that changes! :cheer:

If people like Cindy McCain and cryingbluerain are proud of an America that tortures and spies on its own citizens and detains people indefinitely without any due process.. (and so on and so forth).. that's their prerogative. :rolleyes:

I respect Michelle Obama for being truthful and candid and simply telling it like it is. :beer:

You go, girl! You're gonna make a damn fine First Lady! :thumbsup:

["damn fine" in more ways than one. Rowwr! ;):D ]

Seconded.

Michelle Obama: "For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback."

Why all of a sudden Michelle? I wonder why she wouldn't have been proud of her country for such recent liberal accomplishments such as the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1991 or Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s elevation to the Supreme Court? :huh:

Why all of a sudden Michelle? I wonder why she wouldn't have been proud of her country for such recent liberal accomplishments such as the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1991 or Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s elevation to the Supreme Court? :huh:

Apples and Oranges. Michelle is talking about a very general, big picture sense of dissatisfaction with her country. She may have been proud of those liberal accomplishments in and of themselves, but perhaps they weren't enough to make up for such inequities as the Federal non-response to Katrina, persistent cuts to school funding, ketchup as a vegetable, etc.

Apples and Oranges. Michelle is talking about a very general, big picture sense of dissatisfaction with her country. She may have been proud of those liberal accomplishments in and of themselves, but perhaps they weren't enough to make up for such inequities as the Federal non-response to Katrina, persistent cuts to school funding, ketchup as a vegetable, etc.

Glass always half empty for you libs huh? :rolleyes:

Archived