• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

Is that photo real? Is he that close, in the belly of the beast? Surprises me, then, that he didn't have better answers for some of my accusations against Mitt.

you bet it real, and I have proof!!!

if you look carefully... the shades in thw window are pulled down in that picture... and we all know that if Mitt Romney is exposed sunlight, he will melt.

its the truth. when wax gets hot, it melts!

too much detail to be a fake picture!

Hi all,

My daughter told me this AM, from one of her sites, that OReilly said ( regarding her comment on 'first time being proud' of America) that he isn't "ready for a lynching quite YET, until he hears all of what she said."

Fire him same way as

the squabble when the 'racist' comment about the basketball team was blurted out by the TalkJock was fired.

Please, get the site,the video,a link, a sound bite. let's see it.

Excuse me, if any white man said the word lynching about a black person,you'd hear the roar in every corner. And if OReilly said it,you hear it,even if you were deaf,.....

Imus? He screwed up,insulted black women(but a bro say ho,it be cool? -gag-),was suspended and will be back on the air,if he isn't already.

Hotplant,just a debate,not a personal attack :)

KB

So far they are playing deaf about it. Prolly to much at stake with Fox.

Try the HuffingtonPost.com....they have a link.

And dear Hermit posted the correct quote.

It is an outrage.

Imus! Yeah I was having an elderly moment this morning. He IS back on the air.

And LoS....

It was just my way of contributing. It was mostly on topic though wasn't it ? :huh:

Sorta ?

:D

*bends over and takes spankings !!

It was on-topic enough for me... although if we were to continue that discussion, the other thread probably would be better. Obviously, I was as on-topic or off-topic as you were. I just disagreed with your assertion or opinion.

As for spankings, hell no... you are far too eager and would enjoy them tooooo much.

However, my opinion about the Mormons and the booze is unchanged.

B)

I don't see how this McCain Smear Job can hurt the NY Times' credibility more than they've done so in the past. The NY Times is one of the biggest laughing stock papers in our country.

File that under C.S. over there......chicken shit cause that's what it is. - American Graffiti

I've got plenty of ideas about this. I will present both scenarious.

I am usually a Republican, but I don't really care what happens to the country any more. Why should I care when it is going down the drain, and nobody has cared about what I have done for the country? I am moving out of the States anyway.

Obama might be the best choice for several reasons.

First off, he is colored and has an Islamic last name which are good things in today's world when dealing with the enemies we face today, along with other nations that we should be building relations with. Muslims and Africans might be more opened minded towards him. Europeans will praise the American people for being capable of electing a diverse candidate, and it will renew their interest in America. In a way, it is possible that the whole world will be positively refreshed by an Obama victory. However, the question is this: if he wins, how long will this world refreshment last? How soon will it be before the world doesn't care, and starts messing with America again. Remember, everyone is always jealous of the top dog. There are different options for the world. They might blow a valuable opportunity of working with a fresh America because they wish to fuck with the new, and supposedly weaker democratic led government.

More positive stuff on Obama. he doesn't really owe anybody anything, as far as I can see. He is new to the political game. He is a one term Senator that won his initial election because his opponent was caught cheating on his wife, or some situation like that. What I am saying is, he has made it this far off of luck or fate, instead of being bought up by corporations and pushed into the fold. This should be in everyone's best interests because all politicians owe somebody something, and it's reflected in their decisions. Maybe we will get a guy, in Obama, that can make some unbiased decisions because he is unbought.

The wars and our position in the world today has made the rest of the world dislike us. Because of that, other relationships are being made between other countries, and they are moving forward without us.

At the same time, the criticism of the US, Bush, and what we are doing, has quieted in the last couple of years, because we have broken the will of the world's criticism just like we have broken the will of the Iraqi people, and we are still the mighty America having success around the globe.

I think we needed to come out and punch some people in the face to show that America was not to be fucked with. We needed to show our capabilities. No nation on earth can do what we do. Things had become too soft. Believe it or not, we are winning. It took time and patience, and almost everyone thought we were doing everything wrong, that we would lose, and there would be disaster, but of course that was the attention deficit afflicted minds of the US, and the critical anti everything American rest of the world. Of course, patience and commitment have shown that we were on the right path, and if we had leadership that wavered from that commitment, we truly would have had DISASTER.

We can potentially continue this under McCain, and it might be wise to do so, but at the same time, what we have shown the world might have just taught them that: America is stronger than anything. Don't fuck with America because you will lose. America has more resources and money than you, and they can outlast you, and do whatever they want.

If they have learned the above from these last 8 years, they will welcome a democrat in office, and go out of their way to work with him. Maybe progress can be made.

But if that democrat gets elected, will they respect him and America like they should? Or do we really need a crusty old republican that will keep tightening the noose? We just might.

I don't know who to go vote. Believe it or not, I like Obama. I think the country is too far gone to save, so the conservative agenda won't do anything dramatic. Besides some great conservative ideas like a strong military, lower taxes, and other stuff, there are too many things that turn me off. The religious relationship as well as the abortion thing most importantly among others, really turn me off, and are viewed as completely out of touch in my eyes.

Why not give Obama a chance? But if the world fucks us, and interprets him getting elected as a sign the American people gave up, and if they interpret him as weak, and they try to play with us, then he better step up and do something significant.

It's very complicated. The safe bet is McCain. The refreshing bet is Obama. I think either way, we'll be alright. The country is still fucked though. You can thank the mass media, commercialization, and idiots reproducing while taking no responsibility for how their children turn out. I say look to Europe. They are older, wiser, and have things figured out.

You can call me out. yeah, my opinions are differant from what they used to be. They will likely change again.

Bush will go down as one of the greatest and most heroic presidents ever. He'll be admired in the history books. He fooled all of you.

You can call me out. yeah, my opinions are differant from what they used to be. They will likely change again.

Actually, there are some pretty good points in there... kinda scattered amongst a lot of bovine excretia... but they're there.

That's a more thought out opinion than what you used to post, so kudos to ya on that score. (I did kinda choke on that last sentence you wrote... but kudos to ya nonetheless).

BTW, if someone's extreme political view was crap, would that make them a political excremist? :huh:

*wanders off to ponder the last time I heard the word 'colored' used in conversation*

Yeah, colored. He is half black and half white. It would be inaccurate to define him completely as "black". Colored is a good balance.

No, he's bi-racial. Colored? That shit belongs on drinking fountains in the Jim Crow South. Which you'll notice is not here and now.

Colored?! Fucking hell.

Actually, there are some pretty good points in there... kinda scattered amongst a lot of bovine excretia... but they're there.

'

That's a more thought out opinion than what you used to post, so kudos to ya on that score. (I did kinda choke on that last sentence you wrote... but kudos to ya nonetheless).

BTW, if someone's extreme political view was crap, would that make them a political excremist? :huh:

*wanders off to ponder the last time I heard the word 'colored' used in conversation*

Well, thanks I guess. I'd be curious to know what the "bovine excretia" is. Is it all the "America! America!" stuff? I don't think America is so great by the way. I'm not blind America supporter or anything.

The last sentence will be proven real. The man is a genius. He fooled everyone. Whether or not everything is successful, and no matter how fucked up or corrupt you think everything is, he still pulled it all off. I finally understoond the man recently. He's a genius, and everyone else is the sucker. But let's stay away from a conversation on Bush.

No, he's bi-racial. Colored? That shit belongs on drinking fountains in the Jim Crow South. Which you'll notice is not here and now.

Colored?! Fucking hell.

Oh god. Do you think anyone outside of America is going to analyze his exact racial makeup? NO. They will care that there is a leader of America that looks a little bit like them. What is that look like? Well, a little “colored”. Colored? Yes, because colored appeals to all races. Are Asians colored? Yes. Are Muslims colored? Yes. Are blacks colored? Yes. All these people have different and usually darker complexions than that of the white man (who is generally distrusted and disliked among other races around the world. Let’s face it). Colored is a more diverse word because it shows Obama’s possible racially positive flexibility affect upon different types of people around the globe.

If Obama is elected, and he is dealing with Muslims, or Africans, or anyone else for that matter, they might feel a little closer or more trusting because of what he looks like. People are more comfortable with people that are similar to them. Colored is actually the perfect word to use.

If you want to accuse me of being some ignorant racist, I will tell you this, I am not. But, if I wanted to describe a black person’s color in a racist way, or a bi-racial person’s color in a racist way, I would probably use a few different words than colored.

Hey....the term 'colored' is still said here in Tennessee. The generations are still learning it from being passed down from their parents. Surprise ? NO...Shock ? NO....do I agree with it ? NO....but it's real.

You can thank the mass media, commercialization, and idiots reproducing while taking no responsibility for how their children turn out. I say look to Europe. They are older, wiser, and have things figured out.

And for the most part they've slowed down the unreasonable human growth rate 'round the world. Less is More....it's a great thing to learn.

Hey....the term 'colored' is still said here in Tennessee. The generations are still learning it from being passed down from their parents. Surprise ? NO...Shock ? NO....do I agree with it ? NO....but it's real.

You can thank the mass media, commercialization, and idiots reproducing while taking no responsibility for how their children turn out. I say look to Europe. They are older, wiser, and have things figured out.

And for the most part they've slowed down the unreasonable human growth rate 'round the world. Less is More....it's a great thing to learn.

:blink: Uh, yeah....

The first paragraph, I understand.... but what does the rest of that have to do with it? :huh:

Archived