• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

I remember seeing a picture in the paper of an Irish man who had to carry his daughter to school, so she wouldn't be pelted with rocks by the people who didn't want them in their neighborhood, because they were a different religion. The look on that little girl's face is seared into my brain. If some Muslim girl at my daughter's school ilicits those same feelings of hatred in anyone here, we have a lot of fuckin work to do.

Very true,he's being racist,stop being racist dude,really,it kills to many people.

They showed us such mercy on 9/11 didnt those bastards. Then the propoganda began. And Im supposed to just say they are ok???? Piss off.

Of course they aren't! Terrorists are NOT okay, DUH. You seem to think that all Muslims are terrorists, you confused person. Where the hell do you live, Mayberry?

Dont I wish a place like Mayberry existed in this day and age. No. I live in NY State. A place that the bastards decided to crash the planes into. a place that a once popular governor got caught 3 days ago banging a 22 yr old call girl. Where do you live? I dont like to be considered a racist. In fact my own religion forbids it. But 9/11 gets my blood boiling. Im sorry Suz for telling you to piss off. Really I am. But I just get so mad when I think of those images I can never forget.

NOT ALL MUSLIMS BLOW UP BUILDINGS!Just a select circle of weirdo's,and if Hilary makes it,you have an unconstitutional government,the Clinton's (Plural) will rule together,this will be two people being president for 12-16 years.

Dont I wish a place like Mayberry existed in this day and age. No. I live in NY State. A place that the bastards decided to crash the planes into. a place that a once popular governor got caught 3 days ago banging a 22 yr old call girl. Where do you live? I dont like to be considered a racist. In fact my own religion forbids it. But 9/11 gets my blood boiling. Im sorry Suz for telling you to piss off. Really I am. But I just get so mad when I think of those images I can never forget.

I've never been so mad in my life as I was that day. And on the day that a president I didn't vote for said, "The people who brought down these bulidings are gonna hear from us," I stood up and cheered. When those planes took off for Afganistan, I cheered. But when some innocent Muslims here were treated like shit, I felt sick. And when we invaded Iraq, I felt sick. It's not so cut and dried, my friend. Don't be sorry for telling me to piss off, you are speaking my language. All I'm saying is that that's what we said to the rest of the world when we invaded a country that didn't have a damn thing to do with 9/11. Damage control goes on and on and on, and we lose thousands of our soldiers, and they lose hundreds of thousands of their civilians. That's what I say "piss off" to.

Ha. He will NOT win Pennsylvania. No Way. And the magic number of delegates for an outright victory is not possible. Forget it. It will come down to the superdelegates. Just ask your friend Hermit. I hope he reads my post (about 3 posts back). But you will probably make sure you stomp on this one too.

First off, I apologize. I meant that he will not win Penns. Just a mistake, my bad

Secondly, I suggest you go go back and read all of Hermits posts that you skipped over, as well as mine, so please do not tell me or Hermit to go back and read your posts, when you've blatantly refused to do so yourself.

And just a heads up, me and Hermit are very...different in our political views, so I hope your not getting the wrong impression here. Hermit may be a ittle biased as he wants Obama to win and your a little biased because you want Hillary to win. The differenc is that hermit is coming from the logical stand point here considering he wouldn't mind Hillary as POTUS anyways. You on the other hand, are so hopeful that Hillary will get the nomination, that your disregarding the facts that shes behind by a decent amount. I am probably biased in the sense that I hate Hillary outright, and I don't like Obama a whole lot either (I'm more 3rd party, kind of consequentionlist Libertarian). However, I'm simply stating the facts (she's behind = fact) and throwing out the best guess I can make.

My point is, look at it from both points of view. Instead of watching pro-Hillary television, watch some pro-Obama tv oruse the Internet to find unbiased or OPbama-biased web sites and see what they're saying about the race. You've obviously learned as much as you can from those Hillary taped messages on your phone, now it's time to decide if she really means everything she's saying/determining if she really has a shot.

Anywho, gotta go.

Peace out nubs :hippy:

some important facts about 9/11 and muslims... hopefully clear some things up and condense the last few pages of the thread...

-------------------------------------------

-these are the nationalities of the 19 9/11 hijackers:

Saudi Arabia (15)

United Arab Emirates (2)

Egypt and Lebannon (1 each)

-the "evil Muslims" that have been frequently discussed, only represent less then 10% of the entire religion of Islam... a similar proportion of fundamental christains exists within christianity (not trying to start anything, just a comparison of representation)

-The Five Pillars of Faith in Islam are the equivalent to the 10 Commandments for Christians... and the 5 pillars are:

1) Shahadah (profession of faith)

2) Salah (ritual prayer five times each day)

3) Sawm (fasting during Ramadan)

4) Zakat (charity given to the needy)

5) Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca)

(dear god, why is there 6 weeks untill the next primary!!!)

Thanks for that informative post, Zoso.

ICQYB, i voted for a Muslim congressman, Keith Ellison. Guess what? I didn't know he was a Muslim when I voted for him. I voted for him because I agreed with him on the issues. That night, I saw a ticker on tv that said the first Muslim had been elected to the US congress. I though, wow I wonder where that was? Guess where! I don't care. His religion is none of my damn business! And when I saw him at a parade, I yelled, "Good job!" And he came over and shook my hand and looked genuinely appreciative and genuinely kind.

In fact, ICQYB, I DO care. I am proud to have elected the first Muslim in congress. Those bastards who attacked us brought down Muslims in those building, along with everyone else. And now the whole world can see that a god fearing midwesten state in the United States elected who they felt was best for the job, without prejudice.

Thanks for that informative post, Zoso.

ICQYB, i voted for a Muslim congressman, Keith Ellison. Guess what? I didn't know he was a Muslim when I voted for him. I voted for him because I agreed with him on the issues. That night, I saw a ticker on tv that said the first Muslim had been elected to the US congress. I though, wow I wonder where that was? Guess where! I don't care. His religion is none of my damn business! And when I saw him at a parade, I yelled, "Good job!" And he came over and shook my hand and looked genuinely appreciative and genuinely kind.

In fact, ICQYB, I DO care. I am proud to have elected the first Muslim in congress. Those bastards who attacked us brought down Muslims in those building, along with everyone else. And now the whole world can see that a god fearing midwesten state in the United States elected who they felt was best for the job, without prejudice.

Oh thank god,reason!9/11 Just made a bad name for Islam,muslims are usually cool people,and religion shouldn't influence who you vote for. :P

Oh thank god,reason!9/11 Just made a bad name for Islam,muslims are usually cool people,and religion shouldn't influence who you vote for. :P

It should be common sense. I felt bad fot Mitt Romney. I didn't like how he was always being asked about his religion.

maybe this helps...?

Obama being sworn in for US Senate on a Bible (looks like one to me)

t1home.cheneyobama.gi.jpg

still, i gotta agree with Suz, we have Separation of Church and State for a reason... so we dont worry about the religion of our political leaders...

JFK was famous for being the first catholic... despite not being a protestant, like all the other presidents before him... he did a pretty good job...

the sad part is we have to post stuff like this... when we should be debating issues, policies and POLITICAL records to determine who we want as out 44th President

I knew the Osmond's were,don't mormons allow polygamy?Well,at least know we know what the song "Puppy Love" is about. :P

No, they outlawed it like a hundred years ago. There are sects that broke off from the church so they could still do it- and those sects are still doing it, but the church is against it. It may be interesting for you to know that the church HAD to do it, in order for Utah to get statehood. But in any case, the church officially condemns it, and has for a long, long time. The avaerage Mormon does not practice it.

Always spell God with a capital G. I hope this Muslim is as sincere as the bastards that took flying lessons and pretended to be good people before they decided to crash the planes into what was once the World trade Center in NY City. They are very good at being nice at first. They must do so to pull off their true agenda. You may trust. I lost mine on 9/11/2001.

I don't spell god with a capital, because I am incapable of recognizing gods. Sorry :(

Strictly policy, unless they are Musliim. After 9/11 it made a differance to me. They showed openly their hatred for christians and jews. fuck them. I cant stand them bastards.

.. Unlike us Christians,we never openly show our hatred of Muslims,right?I mean,the crusades happened for a reason,right?

If Jesus were here today, would he condone Hitler or Bin Laden??? No. Do I condone 9/11? No. How can any of you. Off to bed. Will check posts in the morning.

If Muhamed were here,would he side with Osama?No,he'd side with Saladin in the crusaes 1000 years ago of course because Saladin was an amazing man.What does "How can any of you condone 9/11" mean?We just don't condone the response to it.

If Muhamed were here,would he side with Osama?No,he'd side with Saladin in the crusaes 1000 years ago of course because Saladin was an amazing man.What does "How can any of you condone 9/11" mean?We just don't condone the response to it.

I think all of us wish we could go back and stop 9/11 from happening in the first place

but the way this administration used 9/11 as a vice for wars and campaigns that dont solve the issue of terrorism... but instead soil our reputation and hurt America alltogether...

the evidence has come out FROM THE PENTAGON and they said that saddam had no connection to Al-Quida or posessed weapons of mass destruction...

and the treatment of muslims in general by the US and UK espicially... is mearly a knee-jerk reaction becasue of the actions of a group that represents less then 10% of the entire faith...

and if they are such evil and vile people... how come we didnt hate them BEFORE 9/11?

Archived