• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

Won't happen in our lifetime as long as you have the wrights,jacksons and sharptons of the world continually playing the race card and extorting money from businesses for their own selfish reasons. What office have these assholes ever been elected or appointed to? They've never had to work a day in their lives. They're nothing but racial extorsionists scum bags.

Now, here's a prediction that no one has mentioned.

We may have to put up with GW a little longer than first thought.

I predict that the US will declare war on Iran and Bush will remain POTUS.

No president has ever been replaced during war time unless they have died in office.

Just a thought to ponder. :thanku::whistling::hippy:

Oh no, bro. Don't EVEN go there!!!

Now, here's a prediction that no one has mentioned.

We may have to put up with GW a little longer than first thought.

I predict that the US will declare war on Iran and Bush will remain POTUS.

No president has ever been replaced during war time unless they have died in office.

Just a thought to ponder. :thanku::whistling::hippy:

Ummmm, you do know about the 22nd amendment, right? Because if you do, then you must be joking here.

Ummmm, you do know about the 22nd amendment, right? Because if you do, then you must be joking here.

;) about GW but not about Iran unfortunately. I sure as hell don't want war. I have a young son of my own my only child. :o

;) about GW but not about Iran unfortunately. I sure as hell don't want war. I have a young son of my own my only child. :o

Thank God you were kidding about Bush. I can't imagine anyone wanting that rancid turd to sit in the WH any longer than he needs to.

And I seriously hope there's no war with Iran. No one wants war with Iran.

This ecconomic stimulus package is sorta cruel. My insurance co. low balled me on the damage to my home and raised my premium. So guess where my payment will go?

To the insurance co. Home owner and flood what's left will go in my gas tank :angry: Fuck!

This ecconomic stimulus package is sorta cruel. My insurance co. low balled me on the damage to my home and raised my premium. So guess where my payment will go?

To the insurance co. Home owner and flood what's left will go in my gas tank :angry: Fuck!

That's the shits. I feel for ya. :angry:

It's like you guys will never stop getting ripped off down there- it's a whole new business venture, I guess! I could spit fire, and I haven't even been through what you've been through. So sorry about that, Dzldoc.

I'm using mine to go surfing in the Outer Banks come June. Never thought W. would be paying my way for surf, booze and bonfires.

Way to go! :D

I'm using mine for a week in South Lake Tahoe. Fishing, hiking, maybe a couple of shows and a whole lotta fine drinkin'.... :D

:o I need to check my account! I actually forgot about this :blush: Hot damn! Should I be a patriotic American and spend it? Or should I hide it and pretend I don't have it until there's a crisis? I think I'll at least see Spamalot, finally. I don't feel like paying bills with it.

It's good to be reminded I don't mind Republicans once in awhile ;)

I'm using mine to go surfing in the Outer Banks come June. Never thought W. would be paying my way for surf, booze and bonfires.

Lol that's what they want us to believe, when I subtract that from my tax liabillity, I'm still in the negative :rolleyes:

It's like you guys will never stop getting ripped off down there- it's a whole new business venture, I guess! I could spit fire, and I haven't even been through what you've been through. So sorry about that, Dzldoc.

Aw well I still have my family,home and a good job. The price we have to pay for living in the Sportsmans' Paradise ;)

Lol that's what they want us to believe, when I subtract that from my tax liabillity, I'm still in the negative :rolleyes:

Oh, don't get me wrong. I was going with or without W's consent. Mind you, half of that check will be going to crude Southern gas prices.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I was going with or without W's consent. Mind you, half of that check will be going to crude Southern gas prices.

I hear ya, if it were anything but HO Ins. I'd say F the bills and take a vacation B)

Seems to me that you are "counting your chickens before thery are hatched" so to speak in regards to the remaining states and the popular vote. How can you be so confident in the remaining states outcome given the negative press re the "ex" Pastor which we all know is propoganda and the endorsement of a very popular Governor in the only state that rates her as an underdog? Sounds like you have quite the agenda Mr political know it all.

It's not really so much a matter of "counting your chickens before they hatch" as it is a matter of pragmatically assessing the mathematics/probabilities of the primary process. Despite the fact that the Clinton campaign is trying hard to emphasize the popular vote aspect, the pledged delegates total is by far the more relevant result in determining who will win the nomination.

Below, you'll find the mathematical rationale behind my assertion that Obama is going to finish the primaries ahead of Clinton in pledged delegate count. [similar math holds true for the popular vote count though that part is not specifically addressed below]. If you can find mathematical or logical fault with the rationale presented below.. 1. I welcome you pointing out the fault and providing a substantive counter-argument, and 2. you'd be the first one to do so. ;)

Yup, that is math alright. Good job. :)

The logical problem for you (and the mathematical problem for Clinton) is the extreme improbability of Clinton getting 60% of the remaining delegates. To do that, as of now she'd have to win EVERY remaining primary by ENORMOUS margins of (rough estimate) 20% or more. After N Carolina, she'll need to win something like 80% of the remaining delegates, which means she'll have to win EVERY remaining primary after that by even larger margins than 20%. The already extremely high improbability of her overtaking Obama in pledged delegates will get even more improbable with each primary that she falls short of the target margin of victory.

FYI,.. Clinton has thus far managed to win by a 20+% margin in only 2 of the previous 40 DNC-sanctioned primaries: Arkansas 43.8%, and Oklahoma 23.6%. By contrast, Obama has won by a margin of 20+% in 20 of the previous 40 primaries. Since we're talking about mathematics, would you care to calculate the probability.. or the improbability as it may be.. of Clinton winning EVERY remaining primary by 20+%?

:whistling:

Saying "the polls are not in her favor for this to happen" is only half the story, muh-man. Neither the polls nor the odds are in her favor. And to say the odds are "not in her favor" is.. well.. an understatement of epic proportions. ;)

Thank you, friend,.. you've helped make the point that Hillary has virtually no mathematical chance of overtaking Obama in pledged delegates. And in helping to make that point you've also helped debunk your own fallacious (and illogical) claim that "Hillary does have a good mathematical shot at the nomination".

There you go, Absolutentonic.

Have at it, muh-man. B)

:beer:

:hippy:

[edited for typos]

Hermit i already got 5 pms saying i won that argument, how many did you get.

Yeah sure,.. 5 PMs.. all from overthehillsandouttolunch.

And you probably consider that a "scientific poll", huh? :rolleyes:

:lol:

You can have your PMs, Pb,.. I've got the math on my side. B)

Fyi,.. it's not lost on me that you have not refuted the math I presented. :whistling:

:beer:

Obama will be fine after some dust settles... he has kept his cool throughout this whole thing. At the moment Rev. Wright is getting more press than Obama it seems. He will be fully vetted come August when the Republicans try to hash it all up again, and hopefully we can talk about some issues that matter. Like how to bridge the racial divide instead of just talking about weather it exists or not.

I agree!

I've just finished watching the video of Obama denouncing Rev Wright today.

Damn. ..I'm fairly impressed.

Obama left no doubt that he has made a clean and complete break from Wright. He did not mince his words in rejecting and renouncing both Wright's sentiments and.. Wright himself. In rejecting Wright, Obama took the risk of angering a segment of the Black community. Afaic, that's indicative of the fact that he has character and political courage. Let there be no more doubt about it: Obama has political stones. In the coming days he will reap the payoff from his display of political courage. Other Blacks will also denounce Wright's comments and will praise Obama for doing the right thing. Imho, Barack Obama's political and moral (and perhaps even patriotic) stature just grew taller.

I needed Obama to show me sumthin today.. and he did. B)

The O-train rolls on! :thumbsup:

..and Rev Wright will soon be fading-into-the-distance. :wave:

I think Rev Wright as an election issue will now deflate to such degree that it won't have any traction whatsoever in the general election. Hillary will no doubt be disappointed to see the issue evaporate away, but John McCain is no doubt even more disappointed. Aw well, perhaps McCain will seek solace from his spiritual adviser.. John "Catholicism is the great whore of a cult" Hagee, eh?

:whistling:

Way to go Barack! :beer:

Go Obama!! :cheer:

[i hope John Edwards took note of what Obama did today. ;) ]

This kind of directed to suz but since I went off on a tirade I did not post as reply to Her also its not an attack on you Suz you talking about your checkbook balance got Me thinking so I appologize in advance if it sounds like I am out to give you a hard time because I am not. anyway here goes .You can save it if you like with the way the economy is going your 100,000 in the bank today will be worth $1.95 tommorow and it may not be american dollars that you can spend over here we may have to learn a new language and spend yen are ruples who knows We appear to be sliding down into the 10th level of hell with no hope of salvation.I am actually joking kind of but people tend to be like chipmunks are squirrels we save save save and then when we retire we find live good but we are to old and tired to enjoy it and now with the economy our money is not worth what it used to be.after all that said I cannot vote Democratic because I cannot give up My Guns.The only thing that keeps us from having a dictator is we are armed.The goverment knows that if they go beyond a certain point just like the British tea party we will revolt and I would say We are Not many more screwings away from that day.But if you give Hillary or Obama your guns its over.You will do what they say when they say with no recourse.It has happened before and yes believe it or not it can happen here.In the modern world.Okay I feel better now.Attention Democrats You will get My Guns when you pry them from My cold Dead Hands.Also first remove them from the hands of the criminals and maybe we can talk. Love all of you anyway Democrat and Republican alike but you cant have my guns. :D:D:D

As hard as it is to admit....

The more I learn about Obama, the more I want Hillary to win :D

What is it that you have learned about Barack that makes you want Hillary? the whole Rev. Wright thing??? that is all political spinning... the media has taken this issue and put it at the forefront of American issues. I have other concerns... like what debt to pay off with my rebate check or should I just put it in the bank account to pay for gas for the rest of the year...

Many people choose to go to church... and I really don't believe in God the way church's teach it, but many people believe it that way and that's up to them. I think it's ridiculous to think that if you aren't baptized you won't get into heaven... but hey! a ton of people believe that! I don't necessarily hold it against people though even as I think it's complete stupidity. It happens to be a popular view and I accept that, I don't agree with it, I just accept it as what is.

Separation of Church and State People! It's a good thing.

Archived