• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

I believe I posted the real problems that face this country somewhere back in this mess..page ???

Education.

Education.

Education.

Foreign Policy: Get the fuck out, besides Afghanistan.

Drugs: Legalize them. People are going to do drugs whether they're legal or illegal. The amount of money saved from not incarcerating non-violent offenders will thicken everyone's pockets.

Crime: 90% of all gang activity and street crime is drug related. Take away that lifestyle, take away the crime.

Healthcare: Everyone should be eligiable or atleast be given a number each year to cover expenses. If one exceeds it, depending on circumstances, its on you.

Airports: Are a joke. The threat is bogus. The migranes are real.

Borders: Take away the right for citizenship to any newborn snuck illegally into this country and watch the immigrant numbers steadily drop.

Illegals: Give them eligiable citizenship, temporary visas and such. Give them a minimum of 5 years to obtain a well paying job without welfare support or face deportation.

Minimum Wage: Raise the damn thing to 10.00 nationwide. It all starts with this.

I could go on, but I must go. The bar is calling.

Too many social programs, I've already reached my bottom line. If you can't pay for it,

learn to do with out or bust your ass like I have and earn it. Too many lazy asses living off the dole now. Keep your pants on if you can't afford to support your own damn kids.

I'm on the inside and I can tell you the more that government is in your life the less control you'll have over it.

When the government stamp is on anything it becomes a matter of public record.

Everyone I know that applied for and recieved an SBA disaster loan, you can google their name and shablam! there it is for all the world to see when and how much money they recieved. Fuck that! I used my personal savings to make up the short fall from my insurance.

Oh yeah, thanks for the link ;)

and God Bless America. :beer:

So diesel Doc. I'm starting my first Foreman job on Monday. I will be in charge of everything that goes on. Big but easy job but it needs alot of manpower The problem is i get the 10 workers who all claim back problems and are not allow to lift anything over 50lbs. They do not have a doctors note and they refuse to work. They sit inside of their trailer all day until 4'30 and they go home. They been doing this for the last 10 years. The problem is that they are black, and when we fired one of them from coming to work legally drunk, our company got sued and we had a protest sponsor by the rainbow coalition. So for a job that normally will pull 25 guys off the unemployment bench, i can only hired 5. 20 guys sitting because they are playing the race card and want free money. It cost the company $57hr each to have them sit. Since it's an easy job, Ive been told unless i burn down the place, i won't have to worry about my job, but i have to make sure those 5 guys work. We are only entitled to a 30min break, but were union brothers so a coffee break at 9am, 40min lunch and leave 20 min early is something we do, but that can't happen on this job. 5 guys doing the work for 25 and 10 get to do nothing but collect a paycheck, yeah thats democratic polices in a nutshell.

Those same ten guys all have the skills to be somthing in our trade that doesn't involve lifting anything except a notepad and a laptop. but they refuse becuase we won't pay for thier training even though they are geting trained by our union and they would have to miss 1 day of work a week.

So diesel Doc. I'm starting my first Foreman job on Monday. I will be in charge of everything that goes on. Big but easy job but it needs alot of manpower The problem is i get the 10 workers who all claim back problems and are not allow to lift anything over 50lbs. They do not have a doctors note and they refuse to work. They sit inside of their trailer all day until 4'30 and they go home. They been doing this for the last 10 years. The problem is that they are black, and when we fired one of them from coming to work legally drunk, our company got sued and we had a protest sponsor by the rainbow coalition. So for a job that normally will pull 25 guys off the unemployment bench, i can only hired 5. 20 guys sitting because they are playing the race card and want free money. It cost the company $57hr each to have them sit. Since it's an easy job, Ive been told unless i burn down the place, i won't have to worry about my job, but i have to make sure those 5 guys work. We are only entitled to a 30min break, but were union brothers so a coffee break at 9am, 40min lunch and leave 20 min early is something we do, but that can't happen on this job. 5 guys doing the work for 25 and 10 get to do nothing but collect a paycheck, yeah thats democratic polices in a nutshell.

Those same ten guys all have the skills to be somthing in our trade that doesn't involve lifting anything except a notepad and a laptop. but they refuse becuase we won't pay for thier training even though they are geting trained by our union and they would have to miss 1 day of work a week.

We have a similar situation where I work, only they promote them to supervisors or managers and then they promote their buddies. Really helps the morale. :angry:

The union down here ain't much help either. We had a union president once that jumped the table and is now on the company labor relations board. :wtf:

SO when i wrote asking you if you are withdrawing [your] endorsement on Obama because you don't support the death penalty, you wrote claiming I was wrong about Obama, so your argument against me was Obama was for the death penalty and wants more crimes to fit the bill. Even though I said that Obama was for the death penalty and wanted more crimes be punished by the death penalty. SO hermit and your waste of a college education are you withdrawing your endorsement for Obama because he supports the Death penalty and wants more crimes be punished by death penalty

So once agian the college degrees of this nation is as usefull as toliet paper. Because they didn't teach hermit that you cant't use the other person argument agaist the other person. Hermit that means, If i say the sky is blue, you can't argue with me and say that the sky is blue. It just doesn't make any sense.

^^ :blahblah: ^^

:coffee:

I answered your question (in the other thread), Pb.

..and I did so very directly and extremely succinctly.

My answer: Nope. :P

In other words, my answer was:

"No, that does not mean I'm withdrawing my support for Obama".

That should be crystal clear.. even to you, Pb. :rolleyes:

I then elaborated (in this thread) so you might gain a deeper understanding of my answer. I explained the rationale behind my decision to not withdraw my support of Obama. I indicated that even though Obama supports the death penalty and I oppose the death penalty, I consider his death penalty position to be reasonable, moderate, and respectable. I also indicated that I support and applaud the efforts he undertook to enact a law that reduces the chances of innocent people being wrongly executed in Illinois. Thus, you might (I would have thought) better understood why I would still support Obama even though our positions regarding capital punishment are not in complete agreement.

Apparently my elaboration has resulted in you becoming confused. Perhaps I should have left my answer simply as "nope". In deciding to elaborate,.. in deciding to provide a slightly more substantive and thoughtful response to your question.. it seems I gave you more intellectual credit than you deserved. I'll try to keep my answers more simple for you from now on, ok buddy? :console:

:P

:beer:

Go Obama!! :cheer:

We have a similar situation where I work, only they promote them to supervisors or managers and then they promote their buddies. Really helps the morale. :angry:

The union down here ain't much help either. We had a union president once that jumped the table and is now on the company labor relations board. :wtf:

We just got new standards in place that should help us. Any pipefiiter that works in any industail work place must renew his welding certs every 6 months, uless is actively welding at work. If he can't pass the basic pipe weld test (which are xray) he would be force out of the site. Now once you learn how to really weld, you can weld for the rest of your life, but you get rusty, so thats why there is a 2 hour limit on the test and they have to be xray. Im not sure if they are getting grandfather in, but it won't take effect until june, but all they have to do is to make one complete weld at work adn they will be safe.

^^ :blahblah: ^^

:coffee:

I answered your question (in the other thread), Pb.

..and I did so very directly and extremely succinctly.

My answer: Nope. :P

In other words, my answer was:

"No, that does not mean I'm withdrawing my support for Obama".

That should be crystal clear.. even to you, Pb. :rolleyes:

I then elaborated (in this thread) so you might gain a deeper understanding of my answer. I explained the rationale behind my decision to not withdraw my support of Obama. I indicated that even though Obama supports the death penalty and I oppose the death penalty, I consider his death penalty position to be reasonable, moderate, and respectable. I also indicated that I support and applaud the efforts he undertook to enact a law that reduces the chances of innocent people being wrongly executed in Illinois. Thus, you might (I would have thought) better understood why I would still support Obama even though our positions regarding capital punishment are not in complete agreement.

Apparently my elaboration has resulted in you becoming confused. Perhaps I should have left my answer simply as "nope". In deciding to elaborate,.. in deciding to provide a slightly more substantive and thoughtful response to your question.. it seems I gave you more intellectual credit than you deserved. I'll try to keep my answers more simple for you from now on, OK buddy? :console:

Yeah i understood that you agree with me but yet called me stupid. Whats confusing is a man who claims to know so much has to explain his ideas so much. Which tells me that you have a hard time believing what you write and you keep writing until it makes sense to you. If you were smart, you should be able to knock off a few hundred words off your post. And yet you forgot to explain how you think obama does not want to expand the death penalty, but even you posted the quote that says he does. All you have to do is say I don't support Obama on that issue, but no, you have to try to convince yourself those are the same issues that you want. So you throw these facts out aabout obama, when all i asked you what is your feeling on it. Thats spin. Yes nope would be the best answer, but you decided to give the wrong answer, the no answer.

But still, even when you disagree with obama you applaud him for having a stance, now that sir is just spin that only comes from Koolaid.

So Hermit, who is more stupid, the one who has the stupid ideas, or the one that follows the same stupid ideas. It seems to me you do more following then thinking. Atleast i know my stances on the issues not somebody else.

Im supporting Obama now hermit, we can't have americans like you running around with a bullshit degree, my tax dollars is going to send you back to school so common sense can over come liberal sense or obama sense.

Im supporting Obama now hermit, we can't have americans like you running around with a bullshit degree, my tax dollars is going to send you back to school so common sense can over come liberal sense or obama sense.

I'm glad to hear you're supporting Obama, Pb. :thumbsup:

Put one of these

" Go Obama!! :cheer: "

in one of your posts; it'll be fun. B)

Interesting statement.

Just a thought here... when looking at your signature, the thought crossed my mind that maybe you could try being for something rather than against something. What you choose to say to everyone with every post is don't vote for Obama and people are b*st*rds. That sums things up, if that's the mentality you have at work also, then that's what you're going to get.

Interesting statement.

Just a thought here... when looking at your signature, the thought crossed my mind that maybe you could try being for something rather than against something. What you choose to say to everyone with every post is don't vote for Obama and people are b*st*rds. That sums things up, if that's the mentality you have at work also, then that's what you're going to get.

Yeah as soon as i put it up for hermit, it did cross my mind, well the Obama part. The other is the quote from the TV show Scrubs. I will make the change.

:lol:

erm, I mean..

:console:

Look on the bright side, Pb..

..for once your confusion has led you in the right correct direction.

Welcome aboard the O-train, muh-man! :cheer:

cheers! :beer:

Obama.gif

Thank you, My goal here is to derail this mother fucker, that by the time he gets to the first debate with McCain. Obama would have to make a speech about disowning me. There the mods will ask if he rejects the support of Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, Hamas, and Pb Derigable. In which Obama will say the man i knew 3 months ago is not the same man.

Thank you, My goal here is to derail this mother fucker, that by the time he gets to the first debate with McCain. Obama would have to make a speech about disowning me. There the mods will ask if he rejects the support of Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, Hamas, and Pb Derigable. In which Obama will say the man i knew 3 months ago is not the same man.

Whats to say he will ever make it to the McCain debate??

I hope Hermit isnt wearing you down? The length of the posts give me a headache. Same old thing over and over. But no mention of the gains Hillary is making in the polls.

I just get bored after going back and forth more than twice. Its like the argument i have with my cat, after yelling at it for a minute, i realize he is a fucking cat and i throw him into the bathroom and shut the door. The weird thing is when i get into an argument with my girlfriend, i realize i still like having sex with her on the few occasions she lets me near her, so I take my cat and go into the bathroom and lock the door until she leaves. the cats sits in the sink and i sit on the toiliet watching the tv i installed.

I just get bored after going back and forth more than twice. Its like the argument i have with my cat, after yelling at it for a minute, i realize he is a fucking cat and i throw him into the bathroom and shut the door. The weird thing is when i get into an argument with my girlfriend, i realize i still like having sex with her on the few occasions she lets me near her, so I take my cat and go into the bathroom and lock the door until she leaves. the cats sits in the sink and i sit on the toiliet watching the tv i installed.

Sounds like a rocky relationship. Funny about the cat. He will love you unconditionally. Not the girl.

Sounds like a rocky relationship. Funny about the cat. He will love you unconditionally. Not the girl.

The cat yes, the girl no, we only had 2 fights which both did not involed our relationship, it's a great relationship (the girl) but i heard her talikng about marriage with her mom and i may be in the bathroom for a while.

The cat yes, the girl no, we only had 2 fights which both did not involed our relationship, it's a great relationship (the girl) but i heard her talikng about marriage with her mom and i may be in the bathroom for a while.

Do the right thing. Go get her nice round diamond!! Get on your knees and pop the question. And keep the cat. I love cats.

I hope Hermit isnt wearing you down? The length of the posts give me a headache. Same old thing over and over. But no mention of the gains Hillary is making in the polls.

Because her gains are miniscule in comparison to what she needs

I thought I'd share this too..

Top 10 Outrageous Quotes From McCain's Spiritual Advisers

by: Living Liberally

Thu May 01, 2008 at 18:00

Laughing Liberally To Keep From Crying

by Katie Halper

Before Jeremiah "Obama's Pastor" Wright spews even more nonsense, and quotes even more ambassadors, we want to shed some light on the brilliant gems uttered by some of McCain's own spiritual advisers, Pastor John Hagee and Reverend Rod Parsley. When Hagee endorsed McCain, because he is a man of principle, McCain said he was "very honored by Pastor John Hagee's endorsement." Reverend Parsley calls McCain a "strong, true, consistent conservative" and McCain calls Parsley "a spiritual adviser." Because the liberal media refuses to give any credit to McCain, it is up to us to be fair and balanced. So here are the top 10 Memorable Quotes said by McCain's religious advisers:

1. "Do you know the difference between a woman with PMS and a snarling Doberman pinscher? The answer is lipstick. Do you know the difference between a terrorist and a woman with PMS? You can negotiate with a terrorist."

- Pastor John Hagee in his book What Every Man Wants in a Woman (Charisma House, 2005)

2. "The Quran teaches that [all Muslims have a mandate to kill Christians and Jews]. Yes, it teaches that very clearly."

-Pastor John Hagee

Living Liberally :: Top 10 Outrageous Quotes From McCain's Spiritual Advisers

3. "I believe that the Hurricane Katrina was, in fact, the judgment of God against the city of New Orleans...I believe that New Orleans had a level of sin that was offensive to God, and they are -- were recipients of the judgment of God for that...There was to be a homosexual parade there on the Monday that the Katrina came. And the promise of that parade was that it was going to reach a level of sexuality never demonstrated before in any of the other Gay Pride parades.... The Bible teaches that when you violate the law of God, that God brings punishment sometimes before the day of judgment."

-Pastor John Hagee

4. "The military will have difficultly recruiting healthy and strong heterosexuals for combat purposes. Why? Fighting in combat with a man in your fox hole that has AIDS or is HIV positive is double jeopardy."

- Pastor John Hagee on Don't Ask Don't Tell

5. "[Gay marriage] will open the door to incest, to polygamy, and every conceivable marriage arrangement demented minds can possibly conceive. If God does not then punish America, He will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah."

- Pastor John Hagee

6. "It is impossible to call yourself a Christian and defend homosexuality. There is no justification or acceptance of homosexuality.... Homosexuality means the death of society because homosexuals can recruit, but they cannot reproduce."

- Pastor John Hagee

7. "Only a Spirit-filled woman can submit to her husband's lead. It is the natural desire of a woman to lead through feminine manipulation of the man...Fallen women will try to dominate the marriage. The man has the God-given role to be the loving leader of the home."

- Pastor John Hagee in his book What Every Man Wants in a Woman (Charisma House, 2005)

8. "I cannot tell you how important it is that we understand the true nature of Islam, that we see it for what it really is. In fact, I will tell you this: I do not believe our country can truly fulfill its divine purpose until we understand our historical conflict with Islam. I know that this statement sounds extreme, but I do not shrink from its implications. The fact is that America was founded, in part, with the intention of seeing this false religion destroyed, and I believe September 11, 2001, was a generational call to arms that we can no longer ignore."

- Rod Parsley in Silent No More (Charisma House, 2005)

9. "Gay sexuality inevitably involves brutal physical abusiveness and the unnatural imposition of alien substances into internal organs, orally and anally, that inevitably suppress the immune system and heighten susceptibility to disease."

- Rod Parsley

10. "Only 1 percent of the homosexual population in America will die of old age. The average life expectancy for a homosexual in the United States of America is 43 years of age. A lesbian can only expect to live to be 45 years of age. Homosexuals represent 2 percent of the population, yet today they're carrying 60 percent of the known cases of syphilis."

- Rod Parsley

Because her gains are miniscule in comparison to what she needs

^ there's a dose of reality for ya, Pb.

Put it in your pipe and smoke it, Pipeboy. B)

[Pb, I hope you appreciate that I kept this post short and very simple.

...so as not to overburden that pea-sized thing serving as your brain.]

homer-brain.jpg

:P

^_^

Archived