MEAT IS MURDER!

Del Zeppnile

A thread for BBQ and Steak lovers.

Just finished grilling and eating some tasty filet mignons on the BBQ. I was wondering what everyone elses favorite steak or BBQ meals are?

323249929_ae0760f02b_o.png

filletmignon_3.jpg

bbq%20pit.jpg

hiltopSteakHouse.jpg

On the rare occasion I get it I really love Venison. Chops. Try and limit my intake of red meat though. Prefer fish, chicken, and love the old Turkey dinner. And Pasta.

Oh god, I love it. I hate fat though, I hate bone also.

I love A-1 steak sauce.

I love high quality cuts of meat. I tried buying some cheap fillet mignons many times, only to end up with some chewy, almost unbearable meat.

I also don't eat rare meat. i like my stuff medium well, with some crispy/burnt flavor to it.

life is murder, period. veg fanatics live in a fairy tale land. as if this place is some perfect paradise being ruined only by those who disagree with them. as long as you're not being cruel to animals eating them is ok. that being said conditions on commercial farms

and in animal laboratories are troubling and something should be done about it. the key

is respect.

This thread is destined to be another gun thread ordeal.

Meat on top of meat on top of more meat.

Kill it and grill it.

:lol:

I love the bumper sticker that says, " If God had not intended for us to eat animals, he would not have made them out of meat."

Lobster, Prawns, Octopus and any other seafood is delicious on the Barbie.

Can't beat a good T-bone either.

Snags are good too.

I also enjoy veggies

If we weren't meant to eat meat, why were butchers invented?

Is it just me or do vegetarians look unhealthy?

Is it just me or do vegetarians look unhealthy?

:beer: I would always respect anybody's decision to be vegeterian, just as I would hope they would respect mine NOT to be.

That said, I would agree with you there Reggie - every single vegetarian I've ever known has used supplements to boost their diet.

Hi all,

Del Zeppnile!Have you been to the Hilltop steakhouse???? Right down the street from me! :D

Last week it just served it 50 million meal! :blink:

If your ever in the area,give me a ring,we'll go eat some dead animal,a brewski or 12 and talk some Zep! :thumbsup:

Prime rib,kings cut!

Venison,yum! Anyone ever have partridge?

KB (steak and eggs this AM!)

Nothing but Choice Black Angus Ribeyes and a lttle A-1 sittn' on a Hickory smoked grill.

Blackangus.png

steak.jpg

I like mine medium well. A buddy of mine used to like his so rare when we were at a steak house he would tell the waitress just knock his horns off , wipe his ass and send it out. :lol:

Have you ever heard corn groan as it's being plucked? How about carrots screaming when yanked out of the ground? I have.

You kill the veggies when they're harvested too, the poor little fruit's and tubers. :(

Anyone here ever had their steak black and blue ?

Take it out of the freezer, grill it just enough to sear both sides and still raw in the center. It's the only way a good friend of mine used to eat steak. I prefer mine freshly cut, never frozen and cooked just shy of medium. 4 out of 10, a little on the red side of pink.

1636141328_4e5aff5661.jpg

Weez goin' to Sizzla, weez goin' to Sizzla ! :D

MEAT, it's what's for dinner.

Nothing like a man sized 25 oz porterhouse steak with a side of pork chops!

MMmmmm..... yummy !!!!!

Let me tell you a story of a most impressive steak eating feat. Back in 1998 I was dating a girl whose sister lived in Texas. Her sister was getting married, and we went down to Dallas for the wedding. I've always been able to eat a LOT of steak, it just doesn't seem to get me full. I'd always told my buddies, "there is no amount of steak I can't eat". I vowed that when I went to Dallas, I'd go to a real genuine Texas steakhouse, and whatever the biggest steak was on the menu, I'd order it.

So we went to a place called Traildust Steakhouse, and on the menu was a steak called The Bull Shipper...50oz. Yep, FIFTY OUNCES. I figured it was pretty common for people to order it, but when I asked for it, the waitress said "Are you serious?!?" Oh yes, I was quite serious. So I refrained from eating any salad or bread before the steak came, for fear of filling up. So the steak came, and it was of course huge, took up the whole plate. So I proceeded to eat the whole thing. Then I ate the fries, some garlic bread, and salad!

The best part, is that since Texas is cattle country, steaks in restaurants are cheap. That 50oz porterhouse was like $20!

A thread for BBQ and Steak lovers.

Just finished grilling and eating some tasty filet mignons on the BBQ. I was wondering what everyone elses favorite steak or BBQ meals are?

I see you start this thread a day or two after Hermit leaves town for a few weeks.

Wussy.

:D

Archived