MEAT IS MURDER!

Del Zeppnile

My favorite would be either Filet or Ribeye. Had Ribeye last night cooked for my Daughter and her Husband and my Grandson He is only 15 months old and does not like Steak yet.His favorite meat is currently Hot Dogs with Macoroni and Cheese.Favorite place to eat Steak in my area is Sullivan's Steak House in Baton Rouge LA

Wesley, thanks alot for the information on the veggies and fruits. Now i have to feel guilty about eating those, too? LOL.

You're welcome. Life is life, death is death whether it be the flesh of a fruit or animal.

If you don't like meat, don't eat it. But to argue about ending the life is silly. I heard that even plants reincarnate.

Ohmmmmm. :wacko:

Bacon-wrapp'd filet FTW!!!

Also nothing makes me happy like surf and turf.

I actually have the urge to giggle when I take a hunk of lobster tail dripping with drawn butter and put it in my mouth at the same time as a piece of rare new york strip, it's orgasmic.

For me rare is great as long as it's hot - I don't want the meat still cold in the middle.

Rare is more tender.

You're welcome. Life is life, death is death whether it be the flesh of a fruit or animal.

If you don't like meat, don't eat it. But to argue about ending the life is silly. I heard that even plants reincarnate.

I try to limit red meat even though I like it. I went 4 months without it before I was remarried. Didnt bother me. Id eat crab meat and fish and lobster every day if I could afford it. the only thing id miss is the Thanksgiving dinner. my favorite. Turkey. Ill take turkey over a steak.

I've been droolin', baby I ain't foolin..... :D

I've got some killer steak recipes I'll post tomorrow when I have more time.

Ohhhh hell yeah...I love juicy steak recipes. Ribs too, oh gish my belly is growling already

zepbaby BABY!

Whatever it is your on could you upload it through my DSL?

"ohhhhhmmmm."

zepbaby

I like roasts and loins that are cooked until they're falling apart.

Yum.

I put chicken in a slow cooker last night; the meat fell off the bone when I removed it a moment ago, and a delicious aroma drifts through the house.

Next comes the sauce from the broth derived from the chicken, pearl onions, mushrooms, red wine, tomato paste, sea salt, black pepper and herbs. I'll probably mash some new potatoes for a side dish, and fix a romaine salad.

It's not exactly barbeque, but delightful on a cool spring day. Usually I prefer vegetarian or fish but lately I've been craving chicken.

I think I'm going to go to the store and get a roast. For real.

Here's a recipe for pot roast that goes into a 325 degree oven and includes garlic, onions, carrots, celery, red chiles, and plum tomatoes; the recipe also calls for black pepper, olive oil, bay leaves, rosemary, dry red wine and chicken broth.

And here is a recipe for herb pepper crusted beef filet that is similar to a black bean crusted beef filet that I once made in the oven that was very good; it takes thyme, rosemary, black peppercorns, salt, evaporated milk, fresh tarragon, grainy Dijon mustard, and shallots. You could probably substitute sour cream for the evaporated milk.

Again, it's not barbeque, but the oven will warm up the house with a fragrant aroma.

I like meat. Can't live with out her...

The ASADO is very good.

In spanish ASADO: Is like barbecue.

Carne Asado takes beef stew meat, garlic, onion, cumin, black pepper, olive oil, broth, and tomato sauce; other ingredients for the grocery list may include rice, refried beans, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, and tortillas.

Another way to make Carne Asada is with skirt steak, limes, garlic, salt, black pepper, onion; also shop for beans, rice, radishes, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, serrano pepper.

...So we went to a place called Traildust Steakhouse, and on the menu was a steak called The Bull Shipper...50oz. Yep, FIFTY OUNCES...

.... So I proceeded to eat the whole thing...

That reminds me of the movie "The Great Outdoors" with John Candy and Dan Akroyd. The scene where they go to the steakhouse and Chet (John Candy) is talked into eating "the old 96'er." :lol:

http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=8865

I see you start this thread a day or two after Hermit leaves town for a few weeks.

Wussy.

:D

Yeah, but isn't he going on a tour of steakhouses, rib joints and BBQ shacks all across the country?

;)

I'm making burgers on the grill for dinner. But not the gas grill, I'm pulling the charcoal grill out of the garage, nothing beats a burger cooked over charcoal. Mmmm.

I love to cook with charcoal too when I have the time. But mostly when I am slow cooking ribs or chicken. I have a weber propane grill, and the thing I like about it is the "flavorizer bars" (steel angled bars that are directly under the gill). When the fat and juices drip onto these flavorizor bars, it creates smoke and other vapors that rise up and flavor the meat.

gold.flav3.jpg

I LOVE ANIMALS... THEY ARE DELICIOUS!

badlands.jpg

I too am a carnivore connoisseur.

I like it all...beef,chicken,fish,the pig,and those crustacean friends-shrimp.My wife and I nailed two lbs.(mainly me)of boiled shrimp last night.

Tonight tilapia.

What really gets it for me,is a burger cooked on a charcoal grill,with a thick slice of my homegrown tomato(variety Celebrity,can"t be beat),an ample dose of Vidalia onion,pickle, mustard and Heinz.Damn!!!

I too am a carnivore connoisseur.

I like it all...beef,chicken,fish,the pig,and those crustacean friends-shrimp.My wife and I nailed two lbs.(mainly me)of boiled shrimp last night.

Tonight tilapia.

What really gets it for me,is a burger cooked on a charcoal grill,with a thick slice of my homegrown tomato(variety Celebrity,can"t be beat),an ample dose of Vidalia onion,pickle, mustard and Heinz.Damn!!!

I actually think the best hamburgers are cooked on a griddle and not charbroiled on a bbq grill. When hamburger is allowed to cook in its own fat on high heat, the carmelization of the juices adds way more flavor than on a "char".

7428.jpg

6621.jpg

3546.JPG

7426.jpg

NOW THAT'S A TASTY BURGER!

Archived