What Colour is your Toothbrush?

alinds

I am now using a battery operated spin brush. Dentist recommended. It spins and works great. Several companies make it now.

Have you ever seen the tv show "The Big Bang Theory"? Amy Farrah Fowler has a unique recreational activity involving her electric toothbrush. She highly recommended it to Penny.

Have you ever seen the tv show "The Big Bang Theory"? Amy Farrah Fowler has a unique recreational activity involving her electric toothbrush. She highly recommended it to Penny.

Love Big Bang! And, yes, that episode is hilarious!

• 3 years later...
I guess they didn't get the memo.  What sick person thought up a thread like this anyway?  LOL

They didn't spell 'color' right. :PI hate to get a new toothbrush, but mah battery is about run out. And there's no way to get the old one out. I guess I could use a screw driver and check it out. Otherwise my next toothbrush will be...:Thinking:

I guess purple again. Not sure. But I think purple would work. It works for slave. It's good enough for me too. It's a good colo(u)r, even though it's evil.

Tsk Tsk on two counts - black's not a colour, and it's COLOUR for Canadians and civilized people :P

But there is gold, silver, and yellow in a white room with black curtains so it's not just a black and white issue and I don't think Ginger even uses a toothbrush.

But there is gold, silver, and yellow in a white room with black curtains so it's not just a black and white issue and I don't think Ginger even uses a toothbrush.

To be honest, I don't really get your reference, but if it's something we can fight about, let's do it!

Archived