Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
zepplimon

In my time of dying switch

Hi everybody, I wonder what really happens in "In my time of dying" at 05.02 when the guitarsound kind of switch?

Excuse my bad english:)

bye

Sounds like he changed positions on his toggle switch as he was glissandoing with his left hand. That's how I play it. Could be the sensitivity to the slide as well. Or whatever pedal, if he steps on an effects pedal there. Or could be overdub.

I think it's the toggle switch going from the rhythm to treble positions assuming Page is playing a Les Paul

Edited by deluxe

Sounds like he changed positions on his toggle switch as he was glissandoing with his left hand. That's how I play it. Could be the sensitivity to the slide as well. Or whatever pedal, if he steps on an effects pedal there. Or could be overdub.

I think it's the toggle switch going from the rhythm to treble positions assuming Page is playing a Les Paul

Okey..intresting thinking. A wild guess is that he´s switching from he´s les paul to he´s danelectro in a overdubbed solo. As i remember he use the danelectro when the song is played live. But as you say, it can be the toggle switch as well!

Edited by zepplimon

That's what I always thought it was.