What's your latest CD, Vinyl, DVD purchase

JethroTull

Well I have Leo Sayer -All the Best and also Live in London both are pretty good plus i saw him play the Warehouse with full Clown shoes and Makeup in 1975

Also have Ringo and his Allstar Band from 90 and Blast from your past a greatest hits package from 76 .The other three I have had for awhile but I bought Blast from the past a few months ago.

Just to one up you I also have The Bay City Rollers - The Definitive Collection

and The Babys Anthology there its out now I have lost a couple of Thousand Cool Points this better not have been a ploy to get dirt on Me.

ringoblast.jpg

leosayerliveinlondon.jpg

This is a scan that is in the case the Original is Autographed on my wall.

ringoallstar.jpg

Maybe the mods could delete this topic. It seemed like a good idea at the time. NO DAMMIT. I want it to stay. Ringo and Leo rock.

Sorry, but my English isn't the best, though I can survive in London if I'd be left alone.. ;) I'm not sure what "tad lame" means. Is it in a positive way or in a bad way?

It's a negative reference.

Ok, thanks.

I quess this purchase fit in here then..

Loggins & Messina. Its' slick, boring corporate rock from the 70's, but it has a couple of great tunes on it! :D

f37316xcch3.jpg

Ok, thanks.

I quess this purchase fit in here then..

Loggins & Messina. Its' slick, boring corporate rock from the 70's, but it has a couple of great tunes on it! :D

f37316xcch3.jpg

Those guys were SO POPULAR. My sister loved them. I have that LP courtesy of my sister. I'll have to give it a listen. I do remember a couple of good songs.

Those guys were SO POPULAR. My sister loved them. I have that LP courtesy of my sister. I'll have to give it a listen. I do remember a couple of good songs.

i was embarest to own a loggins and messina best of album that came in the mail because i didn't send the card back in time. after a while i got rid of it. too much shit at parties..

I have Leo Sayer-When I need you and The Baby's-Every time I think of You on my mp3 player sandwiched in between my Led Zeppelin. :D The uncoolest song I have would have to be Rod Stewart-The

First cut is the Deepest, its the only song that I can sing without making people cover their ears. :o:D

Why would anyone be ashamed of owning that record?

I'm as much in the dark as you are man.....there are die-hard Janis Joplin fans around the Net that would kill Chan for doing "Woman left lonely" for example.........NOT ME, I mean I love JANIS....really love her, but if she were alive today, she wouldn't winge over Chan doing her song!! :).....................go figure! :)

how many thread like this? :angry:

Just the one, at least that I'm aware of. What, you got some Air Supply hidden away in your collection? I know I have at least one 45 by Elton John and one by the Bee Gees in mine.

Archived