Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
LednyrdZepnyrd

The Southern/Lynyrd Skynyrd Thread

Anybody catch the Allman Brothers live for FREE on Moogis last week? Greg is back and sounding good, he had back surgery a few months back and was looking pretty bad.

I love southern rock! From classic southern rock like Skynyrd and The Outlaws to newer stuff like Blackberry Smoke and Black Stone Cherry, southern rock is the best!!!! 

We are getting a triple bill this May with Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Outlaws and Bad Company. The main draw for me going is Bad Company, though I like Skynyrd and The Outlaws, it's actually a good lineup. I can dig a concert like this.

It's weird, as I was looking at ticket prices on the seating map, in the past I have always seen it indicated when a ticket is from a reseller, but with this show, it doesn't indicate, though I can tell which ones are reseller tickets by looking at the prices. I think it's kind of uncool that they don't indicate reseller tickets anymore.

But yeah I should be going to this.