July 7th Grand Prairie TX - Nokia Theater

July 10th Atlanta, GA - Chastain Park

July 11th Raleigh NC - RBC Center

July 12th Philadelphia, PA - Mann Center

July 14th Toronto, ON - Molson Ampitheater

July 17th Cleveland, OH - Time Warner Cable Theater at Tower City

July 18th Lexington, KY - Rupp Arena

July 19th Nashville - TN Sommet Center

:yay: One day after my bday! Thanks for posting this! Has the pre-sale info been announced for these shows? I didn't get an email from any of the RP sites yet.

:yay: One day after my bday! Thanks for posting this! Has the pre-sale info been announced for these shows? I didn't get an email from any of the RP sites yet.

7.14.08 Toronto, ON Molson Amphitheatre 8:00pm

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss

Featuring T Bone Burnett

Molson Amphitheatre

909 Lakeshore Blvd. West

Toronto, ON M6K 3L3

Showtime: 8:00pm

Tickets On Sale: Friday, April 18th @ TBA

Ticket Price: $99.50; $85.50; $59.50; $39.50

To Purchase Tickets: (TBA)

Artist Pre-Sale Info:

Pre-sale ticktes will be available from Monday, April 7th at 10:00am (EST) - Wednesday, April 9th at 10:00pm (EST). Passwords have been e-mailed out to all memebers of the Robert and Alison community. A reminder e-mail will be sent to everyone in the area of the show. Passwords will be the same as previous pre-sales.

A link to the pre-sale will be added shortly.

www.robertplantalisonkrauss.com/site.php?content=tour

Thanks Eternal Light! Appreciate that! :)

It is a bit pricey, but still cheaper than other bands playing the same venue. Rush is playing there the week before, and according to Ticketmaster they're priced at $119.50.

You've got to be kidding me. $99.50 for Alison Krauss & Robert Plant?!

Edit: Disregard. I see the pricing is scaled from $39.50 on up. Sounds good.

I'm guessing $99.50 gets you next to the stage or at least fairly close; that would be kind of worth it.

Thanks Eternal Light! Appreciate that! :)

It is a bit pricey, but still cheaper than other bands playing the same venue. Rush is playing there the week before, and according to Ticketmaster they're priced at $119.50.

You're welcome, Roxie; it's worth it if you have money to spend. Beats doing a lot of other things.

You've got to be kidding me. $99.50 for Alison Krauss & Robert Plant?!

Edit: Disregard. I see the pricing is scaled from $39.50 on up. Sounds good.

I don't mind the $100 ticket.....they are worth it imho...it's the other #$%A^% charges (i.e. facility fee, processing fees, etc.) that bugs me......

what is Portland.. Chopped liver? sheesh.

It's different from Nashville I guess, and this is one of those years when all roads lead to Nashville. If they're going to add Portland, they should do it before the end of August, because it gets chilly there in September. I guess they've already had the Starlight Parade this year in Portland.

I'm guessing $99.50 gets you next to the stage or at least fairly close; that would be kind of worth it.

You're welcome, Roxie; it's worth it if you have money to spend. Beats doing a lot of other things.

Dont count on 99.00 getting you close to the stage, I just paid 650.00 for 2 tickets in Phoenix, Az and that is in the sixth row, I know its crazy but I am going to see Robert and this is a once in a lifetime thing for me. Its worth it to me.

Dont count on 99.00 getting you close to the stage, I just paid 650.00 for 2 tickets in Phoenix, Az and that is in the sixth row, I know its crazy but I am going to see Robert and this is a once in a lifetime thing for me. Its worth it to me.

I know that $125.00 will.

Me too! I've never seen him live (or anyone else for that matter) and I don't care what the price, I'm more than willing to spend the money.

I'm hoping there will still be more dates to be announced. I haven't looked at the complete itinerary, but I'm sure there are still empty days where they can fit in some more cities. Considering the popularity of the album and the fact that certain shows are selling out, I'm sure they'd want to get to as many cities as they can... or at least the major ones. I woud have to agree that paying the higher priced ticket doesn't always get you too close to the stage, at least in my experience. But that's just through Ticketmaster. If you're willing to pay the extra money for other ticket options, then being close to the stage is highly possible. That would be my route for this tour for sure.

*sigh* It would've been nice to see a Houston date. :(

In looking at the dates, I wouldn't be suprised if they add a Houston date. They have five open dates before the Dallas show and two open days after it. I imagine a show here would do well if they add it. I am having a hard time convincing myself to think about going as I really didn't enjoy the Crossroads special and think I would rather hold out for Robert coming back in a different "form" so to speak.

I traveled to Dallas when Robert and the Strange Sensation were making the rounds in small clubs... that was awesome! I would love to see a show like that again!

In the meantime, I'll keep my fingers crossed for a date here in H-town!

Ive been signed up on the Plant/Krauss site, anyone know the presale info, they dont friggin send it, i need Toronto tickets and presale is Monday, its friday, no info, whats the deal???

Keep checking your email or contact the box office directly.

7.14.08 Toronto, ON Molson Amphitheatre 8:00pm

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss

Featuring T Bone Burnett

Molson Amphitheatre

909 Lakeshore Blvd. West

Toronto, ON M6K 3L3

Showtime: 8:00pm

Tickets On Sale: Friday, April 18th @ TBA

Ticket Price: $99.50; $85.50; $59.50; $39.50

To Purchase Tickets: (TBA)

Artist Pre-Sale Info:

Pre-sale ticktes will be available from Monday, April 7th at 10:00am (EST) - Wednesday, April 9th at 10:00pm (EST). Passwords have been e-mailed out to all memebers of the Robert and Alison community. A reminder e-mail will be sent to everyone in the area of the show. Passwords will be the same as previous pre-sales.

A link to the pre-sale will be added shortly.

Venue Link

www.robertplantalisonkrauss.com/site.php?content=tour

Ive been signed up on the Plant/Krauss site, anyone know the presale info, they dont friggin send it, i need Toronto tickets and presale is Monday, its friday, no info, whats the deal???

I haven't gotten any emails either. I'm signed up on three different email addresses and for text messages. I'm sure the email will come along sometime next week!

I haven't gotten any emails either. I'm signed up on three different email addresses and for text messages. I'm sure the email will come along sometime next week!

The presale password is the same as it's been - if you click on the Raising Sand site under tour, each city has information on when the presale is. I believe all the new dates are Monday. Just check the time and time zone :)

I haven't gotten any emails at all, either from RP's site, RP/AK's site, and even Ticketmaster and Pollstar which I find a bit odd, since I was getting them for the 1st leg of the tour. But at least all the info is here, thankfully.

Archived