More RP/AK Tour Dates

• Administrators

Use the passcode from last time - it does work, at least RobertPlant.com code seems to. Make sure you're putting it in the correct spot (There's different passcodes for RobertPlant.com, RPAK.com and T-Bone's site). I haven't received the latest info yet which is why we haven't sent it out on rp.com.

:console:

You guys should check previous emails from the RP/AK site if you haven't received any recent password emails. I just went back to one of the first ones where they announced the April dates, and they had a password included.

I just used it and got an awesome seat for the T.O. show, though what the hell a $10.75 'Convenience Charge' is is yet another ticket purchase mystery. They're running out of things to call these additional charges. Certainly not convenient for the buyer...but I digress..just check previous emails, and use the password when you get the tix at the designated time for your venue...good luck!

Thanks Sam & Patrycja! I'm such an idiot. I was using the password from RPAK's email, not RP's. I just went and checked the password from that page, and it worked fine. Thanks alot for your help!

Thanks Sam & Patrycja! I'm such an idiot. I was using the password from RPAK's email, not RP's. I just went and checked the password from that page, and it worked fine. Thanks alot for your help!

Awesome, good for you! Actually I did mean the RPAK's earlier emails (since no recent ones have been sent), but whatever works. Glad to hear you got through and the passwords (wherever they're from!) worked fine.

Cheers,

P

Anyone that recently signed up (like myself) at the Plant/Krauss website would have been fucked when it came time to buy tix because they never sent out a pre-sale password. Yes, I got through thanks to a very kind soul here but that doesn't excuse whoever is responsible at the Plant/Krauss site from not sending out the presale password as promised.

• Administrators
Anyone that recently signed up (like myself) at the Plant/Krauss website would have been fucked when it came time to buy tix because they never sent out a pre-sale password. Yes, I got through thanks to a very kind soul here but that doesn't excuse whoever is responsible at the Plant/Krauss site from not sending out the presale password as promised.

Yeah, must have been a mix up somewhere. We didn't receive the info for Robert's site, as I mentioned, so we weren't able to send it out on the mailinglist. Anyway, glad some of you managed to get through.

Dont know if I should post this

I got the password from the Plant/Krauss site its rpakrs04

It doesnt work for Toronto

I dont know the old one

Can anyone help?

They are already playing in Canandaigua NY, which I have tix for, its 25 minutes from me, thanks Robert, cause Ive gone to New York City, Philly, Boston, and Toronto, for Plant, Page and Plant, last time Plant played in my town of Rochester, New York, was USA opener for Now and Zen (first time seeing him), then the Manic Nirvana tour, after ,that Ive gone everywhere, to see Plant, Canandaigua will be number 18.

To test the code I tried Cleveland Ohio, a ticket for Ohio, its only 3-4 hours from me, just like Toronto, so I know the code worked, so that said, WTF, I bout one, got 7th row, LOL, so that will be 19!

Still thinking of Toronto, also, so whats the code, LOL

What a pain to get tickets these days

Now Ill brag and tell the shows, Ive seen, of the remaining members

Hopefully you'll all think Im cool

HAAAAAAAAA

Robert Plant

Now and Zen Tour- Rochester, New York (Stevie Ray Vaughn opened)

Manic Nirvana Tour- Rochester, and Binghamton, New York (Black Crowes opened)

Fate Of Nations Tour- Buffalo, and Syracuse, back 2 back nights

Page and Plant- Unledded Tour- Toronto ( Rusted Root opened)

Buffalo NY

Page and Plant- Walking Into Clarksdale Tour- NYC- MSG

Toronto

Plant- 2001 ( I think) Boston and NYC, its was a 6 city USA tour

Dreamland Tour- Hammerstein Ballroom NYC, and opening for the Who, at MSG

Mighty Rearranger Tour- NYC Beacon Theater 2 Nights

Philly PA, Tower Theater

Toronto, Molsen Ampitheatrer

Jimmy Page

Besides Page and Plant shows...

Outrider tour- Rochester New York

Page and Black Crowes, at Roseland Ballroom, NYC

John Paul Jones

Zooma Tour, 2 Days after Page/Crowes at Irving Plaza NYC

Thunderthief Tour, opening for King Crimson, Buffalo, New York

And Jason Bonham, for free, in a club in my town, for free, LOL

Thanks for listening

Anyone who sees the upcoming Plant/Krauss tour

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY

I signed up for the emails back when the Robert & Alison site was first set up and I still didn't get the emails for the presale codes. I did however get them the first time around, but only after the presale period had ended. Thankfully, everything worked out fine for me this time!

The Chicago(Highland Park) presale went on sale today supposedly at 10am CST. I logged on at 9:30 just to check it out and there were only a couple seats left! :huh: $200 each for reserved seating. I waited til 10am just to see if some more opened up... NOPE.... all gone. I'm so glad I bought some for the Phoenix show as a back up. Those were $100 each and I got 9th row!

I will look for the regular sale to see if I have better luck.

I wonder if he will be singing his songs or will he be sharing the stage with her the whole time??

Half and Half would be good. More him. :DLOL

I would imagine the format will be similar to the Crossroads concert, only longer as it will be a full show.

I wish I could be at the Asheville NC gig. :(:(

* because I know many of the local crew there.................... :P *

And an old friend lives in the apartments RIGHT next to the Civic Center, you can literally watch the backstage action from his window, and hear the music just fine.

I'm sad they have totally dismissed my current neck of the woods. :(

The cost of traveling just isn't in my budget anymore. I imagine filling up the tour buses will cost a fortune. :o But if they did add us to the tour then I would gladly shell out the dough for expensive tickets. :)

Archived