What's Everyone Listening To?

Jahfin

Jimi Hendrix - Killing Floor (needed something extra-psychedelic B) )

Next it will be something, anything Jamey Johnson because I am going through major withdrawals and will not make it until June 19. :wall: The George Strait tribute thing on TV this month will help some, but I am dying for that concert!!!

Well, I saw a totally amazing Black Keys gig Thursday, so I'm listening to all their albums again in chronological order! :D

Black Keys are incredible. I'm bummed because they're going to be here the 1st week of June for a free concert and I'm going to be out of town. :( Saw them last year and it was a great show.

BTW, I do that all the time, listen to an artists albums in chronological order. Don't know why. BF thinks I'm an oddball.

I'm anxious to hear the new ZZ Top record they're cutting with the Black Keys and Rick Rubinn at the helm in the producers chair. Hopefully it will be a return to that vintage ZZ Top sound that Billy Gibbons has been promising for so very long now.

3108Y1E1XBL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Hard to believe this album will be turning 30 in June. I can recall the summer back in '79 when I got it and Nantucket's Your Face or Mine? on cassette for my birthday. Seems like only yesterday. My how the time flies..

Archived