What's Everyone Listening To?

Jahfin

It's Saturday, and I've broken out The Beatles re-mastered soundtrack CD for A HARD DAY'S NIGHT with these gems especially satisfying from the "other" British Masters:

A Hard Day's Night [Remastered]

1 A Hard Day's Night

2 I Should Have Known Better

3 If I Fell

4 I'm Happy Just To Dance With You

5 And I Love Her

6 Tell Me Why

7 Can't Buy Me Love

8 Any Time At All

9 I'll Cry Instead

10 Things We Said Today

11 When I Get Home

12 You Can't Do That

13 I'll Be Back

Do you play any of those on a turntable Jahfin? I try to play them as much as possible. I suppose that's off-topic :slapface: I'm listening to an unofficial live recording of early Sabbath.

Listened to all of these on my iPod today on the way to a reunion with some old radio buds from our college days. Just a few months ago I finally retrieved all of my old vinyl from storage but I need to invest in a new turntable. Since being separated from my records circa Hurricane Floyd in '99 I've acquired lots of other albums (old & new) that I'm looking forward to listening to.

Listened to all of these on my iPod today on the way to a reunion with some old radio buds from our college days. Just a few months ago I finally retrieved all of my old vinyl from storage but I need to invest in a new turntable. Since being separated from my records circa Hurricane Floyd in '99 I've acquired lots of other albums (old & new) that I'm looking forward to listening to.

Cool. If I ever have to get another turntable I think I would get a USB turntable.

Archived