New Kids to reunite!

Mattmc1973

I don't think I know a single song from these guys. I do know that song Mark Wahlberg had out in the early nineties. The one with a lady singing and always played at the gym during aerobics classes but thats about it.

I guess I should be happy about this?

I don't think I know a single song from these guys. I do know that song Mark Wahlberg had out in the early nineties. The one with a lady singing and always played at the gym during aerobics classes but thats about it.

It's Donnie Whalberg.

Mark Wahlberg wasn't in the NKOTB. His brother was, though.

This is the best news I've heard since I found out Britney Spears was pregnant. Oh, happy day!!!

I don't know any songs by them, either, but I do remember when I was in junior high like nine years ago Joey McIntyre or whatever the hell his name is tried for a comeback. He danced on a diner counter. Then not to be outdone, Jordan Knight came out with an album around the same time and danced in front of a ferris wheel. How fucking cool is that? You don't see rebellion like that every day.

In the mid-90's there was a hilarious SNL skit, where the New Kids were on the Arsenio Hall show. The New Kids were played by Sandler, Myers, Spade, etc. I just remember Arsenio asking them if they lip synced, and Sandler saying "it's wicked hard to sing and dance at the same time".

It's Donnie Whalberg.

Wrong, Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. The woman (in the video) was singing while Marky Mark was lifting

cinder blocks on a pole. I remember it well.

And Donnie Whalberg has been successful as an actor. Why would he want to blow that image?

Also to add, I f'in hated the NKOTB. I constantly made fun of girls in my fifth grade class, while I was playing with my police academy cartoon toys.

i saw them on the today show this morning. And they should try and do something about their name. How old are these guys now? Donnie Wahlberg is almost bald now! They have to get the "kids" part out of their name.

i saw them on the today show this morning. And they should try and do something about their name. How old are these guys now? Donnie Wahlberg is almost bald now! They have to get the "kids" part out of their name.

Thery have to get the hell outta musicland.....but that's only me!! :):):):)

It's such a "GOOD VIBRATION!" That big fat lady sang the hell out of that song. Wasn't she the same one with C&C Music Factory? Only they didn't show her in their videos- they got a model to lipsync her part, and I believe she sued them for it. She's the reason I listened to that song.

I wasn't into NKOTB. All I remember is "OH OH OH OH OH- THE RIGHT STUFF!"

Archived